It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The kit comes with a static shielding bag for the phone, which is then placed into a small box. That package then goes into a slightly bigger box, and ultimately a shipping box, before it's returned. The outermost box is lined with ceramic fiber paper designed to handle and contain extreme heat.
originally posted by: MisterSpock
LOL, that's pretty funny.
Steps to returning your samsung phone
1. Clean your surroundings of any flammable items like paper, trash or combustible fluids.
2. If available, have a friend assist by standing 3-4 feet away with a fire extinguisher.
3. Using a hose, or other water source, lightly dampen your working surface and surrounding area.
4. Use safety equipment provided in return kit, we also recommend added items such as fireproof blankets be worn if available.
5. Slowly pick up the phone with screen facing upward, parallel to floor. Do not tilt phone more than 15 degrees from parallel.*1
6. Place phone into explosion proof bag, immediately seal bag.
7. Place bag in metal container provided.
8. Place the "warning:explosives" sticker onto outside of container.
9. Wrap metal container in blast proof wrapping provided.
10. Place into prepaid box and immediately take to parcel drop off location, do not stop for any reason, go directly to dropoff.
*1 A prayer from your religion of choice may be chanted by present parties during this step. While this is optional, Samsung feels that this step will help with the return process.