It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Not Hillary, not Hillary, not Hillary!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Putin wants Trump because he knows he can beat Trump. Hillary is a better opponent if it comes to war. We just have to make sure she doesn't start a war that could be avoided.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: deadlyhope
I'm sick and tired of war, and Hillary can't even wake up on the wrong side of the bed without instantly blaming the Russians. If trump truly is an ally to Russia, I'd rather him and his "offensive speech" a hundred times over rather than Hillary and her foreshadowing of new wars. Trump wants to end the war with radical Islamic terrorists, while Hillary wants to kick start world war three...

Putin will use Trump like a toy. He thinks Trump is a 'coloful' idiot.

I think both want to defeat ISIS. However, Clinton has a plan and Trump just keeps saying he will 'knock the hell out of them'.

What plan does Clinton have?
She armed and funded the bunch of loons known as ISIS in the first place and incessantly blames the Russians if her toast is burnt the paranoid loon ball.

She also destroyed Libya unleashing turmoil in the Middle East which started the migrant crisis.

Her plans are not really her plans anyway they are Globalists plans on behest of her Rothschilds overlords, that's if she doesn't have a mental chewing the carpet meltdown before she can get her psychotic festering carcass across the Whitehouse lawn on Nov 8th.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Feelings? What does this have to do with feelings? How does being informed that the politician you are voting for knows what he's talking about have anything to do with feelings? You equate getting informed to being emotional or something?

Here's Newt Gingrich on feelings vs facts. It's both absurd and should serve as an eye opener on what you're dealing with.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Not Hillary, not Hillary, not Hillary!

That's; "not President Hillary, not President Hillary, not President Hillary!" *__-

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

People get so angry at me for how unemotional I get when everyone else is freaking out. Even when I DO get emotional, I'm good at taking stock and moving back to logical eventually. I've learned through my life that emotional and "feelings" letting you make decisions often leads to regrets. When I can step back, analyze things logically and unemotionally, then make a decision, I usually end up satisfied with the choice. This is why I can never agree with anything Trump says. He is ENTIRELY driven by feelings and emotion. He is my anti-thesis.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: knoxie
have we heard how trump is going to rid the world of isis in thirty days yet?

curious how he plans to do that..

Nuclear proliferation...that's his thing.

Historically there has been a much more deadly and proven effective weapon of war.

ISIS is being well supplied and supported. Stop feeding the beast and it will succumb.

What was the deadliest weapon used in WWII?

That is war. War is different than terrorism, or asymmetric warfare.

Give the world, or even give Trump Nukes...and they will use them, at least the kooks will.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Noncompatible

And I feel that Hillary will destroy the US.

Lets hope we're both wrong.

I think Trump will destroy the US but believe.Hillary will see.the world burn...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

a reply to: Noncompatible

And I feel that Hillary will destroy the US.

Lets hope we're both wrong.

I think Trump will destroy the US but believe.Hillary will see.the world burn...

Good answer.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A lot of people seem completely driven by their feelings, even here on ATS. It's why kneejerk reactions are so prevalent, especially with things like calls for war and calls to "take off the gloves" against undesired demographics. If people would sit back and collect all of the facts before jumping to conclusions, a lot of "problems" would work themselves out.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That would seem to be reason enough to vote for someone else entirely, no?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

No ,Merkel just sold out part of Europe to her refugee policies...she is COMPETENT enough to lead the US.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

A lot of people seem completely driven by their feelings, even here on ATS. It's why kneejerk reactions are so prevalent, especially with things like calls for war and calls to "take off the gloves" against undesired demographics. If people would sit back and collect all of the facts before jumping to conclusions, a lot of "problems" would work themselves out.

Well said! This is my whole life philosophy. If you can resist the urge to jump to conclusions, USUALLY things turn out to not be as bad as you originally suspected.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

why would Hillary get rid of ISIS?

The US is arming them to fight Syria and Russia!

She plans to take over the world with them.

Baroness Hillary Harkonnen. Nobody calls her HH.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ya put out that Trump logic!

Who needs substance for policy when you can just say it is a secret!

Guess we have to vote Trump in to see what the plan is!
Weird how someone else that used that logic is constantly criticized, and rightfully so, for it...

Give me one reason why you'd tell everyone, including your enemy, your plan on how to defeat that enemy.

So that people voting for you know that you aren't full of #. You don't have to give the specific details on who you are bombing or when, but to give an overall idea of what you intend to do is certainly a good idea.

Destroying them is a good overall idea.

That's all they deserve to know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Weird how someone else that used that logic is constantly criticized, and rightfully so, for it...

Give me one reason why you'd tell everyone, including your enemy, your plan on how to defeat that enemy.

So that people voting for you know that you aren't full of #. You don't have to give the specific details on who you are bombing or when, but to give an overall idea of what you intend to do is certainly a good idea.

That's too vague an answer to tell me if the person saying he can destroy them knows what he is talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Bone75

Well you are speculating that a woman might use nukes. Men actually have used them.

And Trump wouldn't even that he won't nuke Europe...

His wife invented the bomb.

Without her he would still be filing patents.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That's too vague an answer to tell me if the person saying he can destroy them knows what he is talking about.

Well, it would be coming from the POTUS and it's military.

I think that would have enough bank for any doubting thomas.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well, it would be coming from the POTUS and it's military.

I think that would have enough bank for any doubting thomas.

I mean that's a fair point. It's just that Trump keeps insisting that he knows better than our military.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's a new one.
Quite the revision of history there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join