It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Not Hillary, not Hillary, not Hillary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So that people voting for you know that you aren't full of #. You don't have to give the specific details on who you are bombing or when, but to give an overall idea of what you intend to do is certainly a good idea.

For your reassurance. The logic of feelings once again takes precedence.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: deadlyhope

Are you serious?

The thought of a scorned woman having the launch codes terrifies me much more than a pervert having them.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Feelings? What does this have to do with feelings? How does being informed that the politician you are voting for knows what he's talking about have anything to do with feelings? You equate getting informed to being emotional or something?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Are you serious?

The thought of a scorned woman having the launch codes terrifies me much more than a pervert having them.

Really? Angela Merkel hasn't blown up the world yet when she was scored. Talk about old fashioned sexism... At least your true colors are starting to bleed through on why you don't like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The current admin is afraid of being held responsible for their crimes with a Trump victory-so they are willing to start WWIII with Russia.

hilary-if elected-will have to continue protecting obama's isis soldiers in Syria.

Pretty much forcing Putin to react.

I hope that these traitors are tried and dealt with swiftly if Trump becomes president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Feelings? What does this have to do with feelings? How does being informed that the politician you are voting for knows what he's talking about have anything to do with feelings? You equate getting informed to being emotional or something?

Because you're concerned about yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As usual, nope.

Hillary Clinton's plan to defeat ISIS

I read the link, I see a lot of talking points but I certainly don't see any plan. As usual just more BS, neither have a plan. How is she going to solidify alliances, how us she going to strategically eliminate ISIS, how is she going to stop Russia to the benefit of her foreign government and corporate donors to the Clinton foundation without starting ww3? She has no plan, just a wish list, pie in the sky BS. She needs to leave military planning to the adults as she has already shown her schoolyard strategies that have resulted in the deaths of Americans

BTW, are reldra's mouthpiece now? Just asking...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Because you're concerned about yourself.

No I'm not. I'm not the one voting for Trump because I find his lack of substance in his policies to be reflective of him not having substance period. This was a simple decision I came to rather logically and unemotionally. Just like I make almost all of my decisions (or try to at least).
edit on 12-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trump will parachute in Hillary & Bill Clinton...when ISIS finds their in country.....most fighters will probably just kill themselves....they know what we all have been thru for the past 25 years.a reply to: knoxie

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No I'm not. I'm not the one voting for Trump because I find his lack of substance in his policies to be reflective of him not having substance period.

I'm not sure why you would give ISIS the chance to know the plans to defeat them just so that you can be informed, but it sounds very self-seeking and self-concerned.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No I'm not. I'm not the one voting for Trump because I find his lack of substance in his policies to be reflective of him not having substance period.

I'm not sure why you would give ISIS the chance to know the plans to defeat them just so that you can be informed, but it sounds very self-seeking and self-concerned.

I'm pretty sure no matter how detailed those plans, ISIS doesn't have much in the way of stopping them. They aren't exactly masters of technology and they certainly don't have the logistics to circumvent our military.

Also you are foolish if you believe her plan is something detailed enough for even a major country to use to stop her plan.

Funny how you are defending ignorance though.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well the main one is you are going to be spending the publics tax dollars and sending their families to war.
So they deserve to know what they are voting for.

But outside of that I want to know if you have a real plan and not just blowing smoke.
Not to say that showing a plan isn't doing that too, but at least you answered the how question people will have.

Guess we will just have to vote him in to find out right!
edit on thWed, 12 Oct 2016 14:09:36 -0500America/Chicago1020163680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bone75

Are you serious?

Really? Angela Merkel hasn't blown up the world yet when she was scored. Talk about old fashioned sexism... At least your true colors are starting to bleed through on why you don't like Hillary.

Apples to oranges.

Germany doesn't have nukes of their own. She would have to go through the US DoD to get the activation codes.

How's Germany doing under Merkel's leadership by the way... since you brought it up?

Her and Hillary sure have a lot in common don't they?

edit on 12-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well you are speculating that a woman might use nukes. Men actually have used them.

And Trump wouldn't even that he won't nuke Europe...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

So you're saying, (I haven't looked) that Hilary proposes direct confrontation with the Russians in an attempt to destroy the government of Syria?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
People want real plans on how to defeat ISIS from Trump? Kind of rich coming from the same crowd that supports the candidate that helped armed ISIS and kept that sorry excuse for an army thriving for so long already.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Don't forget the coming Civil war- not when she "wins" but when she crams more gub'ment down our throats than we're willing to take.

If Obama wins, there will be all out war come 2011! Anyone who isn't gonna vote for McCain is making their stand and when civil war brea....
aww crap, sorry, someone gave me the 2008 handbook.

lemme see..ahh, here we go.

People have had enough. we are in need of a business man, else it is going to be a open civil war, fema camps are already lined up and prepared for this, Obama knew what he was doing. Now this election is the final straw. either we vote for Romney o...
dammit, sorry, I got the wrong notes again! they are all soo damn similar, I swear its the same thing time and time again but just with names changed.

ok, remind me again..why are we gonna have civil war? Also, is it gonna be in the form of BLM? because..gonna take a pass on that. Not much on the Tea Party protests either tbh..and the OWS was just like..burning man but with less music.

But you're probably right...totes gonna be a civil war this time around if the republicans dont win. yep...seems legit.

(btw, this was sarcasm...just joking NSA, dont chip me bro)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
have we heard how trump is going to rid the world of isis in thirty days yet?

curious how he plans to do that..

Nuclear proliferation...that's his thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: knoxie
have we heard how trump is going to rid the world of isis in thirty days yet?

curious how he plans to do that..

Nuclear proliferation...that's his thing.

Historically there has been a much more deadly and proven effective weapon of war.

ISIS is being well supplied and supported. Stop feeding the beast and it will succumb.

What was the deadliest weapon used in WWII?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No Hitlary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join