It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Not Hillary, not Hillary, not Hillary!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: deadlyhope

I'm sick and tired of war, and Hillary can't even wake up on the wrong side of the bed without instantly blaming the Russians. If trump truly is an ally to Russia, I'd rather him and his "offensive speech" a hundred times over rather than Hillary and her foreshadowing of new wars. Trump wants to end the war with radical Islamic terrorists, while Hillary wants to kick start world war three...

I think the logic goes somewhat like this: as long as it happens elsewhere, there is no problem. Accusing another superpower of conspiracy, not to mention painting it's leader as the grandfather of a global scourge of nationalism, should be frightening even to the most impartial observer.

Offensive words are like kryptonite to sheltered individuals, that it seems that they fear them more than most. But they are obviously just spring-boards to sanctimony and moral high-horsery.

Hey why aren't you telling the OP that he is misconstruing Hillary's words? You get so offended when people do it to Trump, do you not care for fair play for both sides?

link   
a reply to: Noncompatible

And I feel that Hillary will destroy the US.

Lets hope we're both wrong.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Putin will use Trump like a toy. He thinks Trump is a 'coloful' idiot.

I think both want to defeat ISIS. However, Clinton has a plan and Trump just keeps saying he will 'knock the hell out of them'.

If you know Clinton's plan, then so does ISIS.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyone who says that either Trump or Hillary will destroy the country is wrong and likely too far up their own ass in propaganda. We have plenty of checks and balances to keep both of them in check. Sure they'll do policies that the other side will loath, but it won't tear our country apart. People who say this have ZERO respect for what makes our country strong.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The Islamic State welcome the plan. It'll destroy their main opponent in Syria (The State itself).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

When you visualize "the destruction of the US" ... what does it look like in your mind, exactly?

Just out of curiosity.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

I think both want to defeat ISIS. However, Clinton has a plan and Trump just keeps saying he will 'knock the hell out of them'.

If you know Clinton's plan, then so does ISIS.

Really? Where did Clinton say that she supports ISIS? I really want to know since you are so focused on Trump's words being read correctly. Yet here you are saying that Clinton and ISIS go together yet that was never stated by her.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey why aren't you telling the OP that he is misconstruing Hillary's words? You get so offended when people do it to Trump, do you not care for fair play for both sides?

Which words?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We have a chance of a lifetime to elect an outsider.
Bring down both parties. Vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: deadlyhope
I'm sick and tired of war, and Hillary can't even wake up on the wrong side of the bed without instantly blaming the Russians. If trump truly is an ally to Russia, I'd rather him and his "offensive speech" a hundred times over rather than Hillary and her foreshadowing of new wars. Trump wants to end the war with radical Islamic terrorists, while Hillary wants to kick start world war three...

Trump wants to defeat ISIS. Hillary wants to defeat Assad. Make sure you don't get the 2 confused when you share Hillary's plan to defeat ISIS with the rest of us.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Once obama leaves office-isis will lose their funding.

That is,unless hillary is elected.

link   

Really? Where did Clinton say that she supports ISIS? I really want to know since you are so focused on Trump's words being read correctly. Yet here you are saying that Clinton and ISIS go together yet that was never stated by her.

I'm not saying that at all. I am saying that if Clinton has made her plans to tackle ISIS public, then they obviously would know them, simply by reading them on her website.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Which words?

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncompatible

Once Hillary is placed into power, the people who voted for her will turn into merciless hawks who will cheer death, destruction, war.

Quite the statement there. Just consider that Trump's supporters are doing that without him in power. A sobering thought, at least for me.

Vote Clinton..go full cold war..vote Trump go full on war with everybody, economic,ideological and probably military within 2 years.

Clinton is a consummate politician and I do not like her. But Trump is an ass clown that will tear apart this nation.

Except Trump can't do anything with war by himself... Still needs congress approval....
edit on 12-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ya put out that Trump logic!

Who needs substance for policy when you can just say it is a secret!

Guess we have to vote Trump in to see what the plan is!
Weird how someone else that used that logic is constantly criticized, and rightfully so, for it...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: deadlyhope

But none of Clinton's plans (or Obama's or Bush's) have solved anything for the past 16 years. They have only made things worse! I'd rather try out the Donald for 4 years than see another 4 years of the USA destabilizing regions and seeing it backfire everytime. Since TPTB are trying to destroy Trump, that's an indication that he will do things different than their grand globalists plans.

If you like where we are now and how we've de-evolved, then Clinton is a good choice for continued devo.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

NOT Hillary = a win win for USA.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Weird how someone else that used that logic is constantly criticized, and rightfully so, for it...

Give me one reason why you'd tell everyone, including your enemy, your plan on how to defeat that enemy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Give me one reason why you'd tell everyone, including your enemy, your plan on how to defeat that enemy.

So that people voting for you know that you aren't full of #. You don't have to give the specific details on who you are bombing or when, but to give an overall idea of what you intend to do is certainly a good idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join