It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Not Hillary, not Hillary, not Hillary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of war, and Hillary can't even wake up on the wrong side of the bed without instantly blaming the Russians. If trump truly is an ally to Russia, I'd rather him and his "offensive speech" a hundred times over rather than Hillary and her foreshadowing of new wars. Trump wants to end the war with radical Islamic terrorists, while Hillary wants to kick start world war three...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

A.B.C.!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How do you think Trump wants to end the war on terror?

He is beating the war drums just as loud as Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Don't forget the coming Civil war- not when she "wins" but when she crams more gub'ment down our throats than we're willing to take.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
I'm sick and tired of war, and Hillary can't even wake up on the wrong side of the bed without instantly blaming the Russians. If trump truly is an ally to Russia, I'd rather him and his "offensive speech" a hundred times over rather than Hillary and her foreshadowing of new wars. Trump wants to end the war with radical Islamic terrorists, while Hillary wants to kick start world war three...

Putin will use Trump like a toy. He thinks Trump is a 'coloful' idiot.

I think both want to defeat ISIS. However, Clinton has a plan and Trump just keeps saying he will 'knock the hell out of them'.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Once Hillary is placed into power, the people who voted for her will turn into merciless hawks who will cheer death, destruction, war.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
have we heard how trump is going to rid the world of isis in thirty days yet?

curious how he plans to do that..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you serious?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

why would Hillary get rid of ISIS?

The US is arming them to fight Syria and Russia!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They already are

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Clinton's plan ensures the Islamist domination of Syria. It directly targets the Syrian military and the Syrian Government.

Somehow I doubt that will lead to the defeat of the Islamic State, they'd just continue to war with the now-ruling "Army of Conquest" as the "moderates" have chosen to label themselves in recent months.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

how did that answer my question. ugh.

how does trump plan to rid the world of isis in 30 days like he boasted?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Probably by cutting off their support? I wonder how long they'd last without all those fancy TOW missiles, Stinger Manpads and mortars supplied by the West's "friends" in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Putin will use Trump like a toy. He thinks Trump is a 'coloful' idiot.

I think both want to defeat ISIS. However, Clinton has a plan and Trump just keeps saying he will 'knock the hell out of them'.

How is "I have a plan" and "I am going to knock the hell out of them" any different. Neither are plans, one is a statement of something nebulous and so is the other.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Once Hillary is placed into power, the people who voted for her will turn into merciless hawks who will cheer death, destruction, war.

Quite the statement there. Just consider that Trump's supporters are doing that without him in power. A sobering thought, at least for me.

Vote Clinton..go full cold war..vote Trump go full on war with everybody, economic,ideological and probably military within 2 years.

Clinton is a consummate politician and I do not like her. But Trump is an ass clown that will tear apart this nation.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Probably by cutting off their support? I wonder how long they'd last without all those fancy TOW missiles, Stinger Manpads and mortars supplied by the West's "friends" in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

or, maybe he'll be putins useful idiot AGAIN and nuke the hell out of them. that's what you're hoping, huh. over in 30 days, nice and easy like.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Uh... What? Trump has promised to go to more wars than Clinton has in his campaign trail.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

How does he do that?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think the logic goes somewhat like this: as long as it happens elsewhere, there is no problem. Accusing another superpower of conspiracy, not to mention painting it's leader as the grandfather of a global scourge of nationalism, should be frightening even to the most impartial observer.

Offensive words are like kryptonite to sheltered individuals, that it seems that they fear them more than most. But they are obviously just spring-boards to sanctimony and moral high-horsery.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Using nuclear weapons on a sparsely distributed and relatively un-mechanised force who can be destroyed through conventional means seems somewhat excessive. So, no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join