It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton ally in hacked email on New York Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

In an email to the Hillary Clinton campaign, longtime Clinton confidante and the head of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress Neera Tandeen crudely denounced The New York Times for publishing a negative story about Clinton.

Maybe this will get Hillary some votes,so we'll see how the NYT reacts.I hope they don't get their feelings hurt.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Why are we now reading every email ever sent by any person? Wikileaks is going to dump my email eventually.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
www.mediaite.com...

In an email to the Hillary Clinton campaign, longtime Clinton confidante and the head of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress Neera Tandeen crudely denounced The New York Times for publishing a negative story about Clinton.

Maybe this will get Hillary some votes,so we'll see how the NYT reacts.I hope they don't get their feelings hurt.

Well, it seems that NYT reporters got their e-mails hacked too, allegedly from the same source as the Clinton e-mails.
I'll bet that some of their stuff would make your teeth curl, and if there is any really bad stuff about how they operate, you never know it might make votes for Hillary, and blow the crap out the establishment press too.

edit on 12-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Why are we now reading every email ever sent by any person?

Except Donald....Hmmmm...

top topics

join