It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump tells supporters to vote on November 28

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
In a world where someone is branded a 'demon' because a fly landed on her face...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: kruphix

That's what intelligent people did--you know, those of us who understand reality and aren't petty little whiney jackasses who look for fault in everything that happens in the public eye by those running for president.

And who cares what other people do--rise up and be above the stupidity.

The only people being serious about this are the Trump supporters. Not being a Trump supporter I laughed my way out of bed this morning when I saw this. Lighten up

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Sorry, petty whiney jackassery is just getting old--it's tough to lighten up about it at this stage of the election cycle.

It's like dealing with my 13-year-old's juvenile stupidity--at some point, enough is enough.

Glad you woke up on the right side of the bed today

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Look, give that poor....wealthy.... man a break. He obviously tires easily, no stamina, as he has been gaspier and snifflier lately, which probably means he has breathing problems and doesn't get enough oxygen to the brain, which causes him to be confused and lie. Look, he is a businessman with much more pressing issues than how a govt functions.

Considering all the above, he no doubt got confused in his head about a much more important date than Americans exercising their right to vote, a right for which Americans have shed blood. November 28 is the date for the Trump University trial. You know, that trial presided over by that Mexican judge who is out to get Trump. .... oh, yeah, maybe Trump is paranoid, too.... hadn't thought of that one.... so, please, give him a break

Trump Can’t Delay November Fraud Trial Against Ex-Students

Oh, yeah, all Trump supporters, make sure to get out and vote Nov 28.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is pretty serious, People there will actually go out and try to vote on the 28th and when they find out they can't, it will turn into one of the many rigged election conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
This is pretty serious, People there will actually go out and try to vote on the 28th and when they find out they can't, it will turn into one of the many rigged election conspiracies.

Since it's against the law to mislead people about the date of the election as another poster pointed out, should Donald Trump be investigated? I mean, we don't know he DIDN'T mean to mislead people. (Just getting my Limbaugh on)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's a pretty amazing mistake though.

The election is everything, no? Shouldn't the date of it then assume a certain prominence in a persons memory?

That's whats funny and genuinely weird here. It's a mistake - yes, like Obama's "57 states". Slips of cognitive coherency happen sometime - he may have intended to say "47" but instead was led to say 57 by some intervening mental process.

The same thing probably just happened to Trump here. It's just more amazing that something so important - the date of the election, the day when everything changes - could be mis-stated as 20 days later than it actually happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"should Donald Trump be investigated?"

Trump has announced that if he is in fact elected president there will be a full investigation on himself,

“There has never been so many lies so much deception,” he said. “We’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join