It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump tells supporters to vote on November 28

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

you wasted your time and energy to let us know how we are wasting ours. What a shining example of foot in mouth.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Well that's it.
Trump just lost my vote.

Haha. I don't expect to change anyone's mind about anything. But as someone who doesn't like Trump, this is comedy gold.

I found it funnier how the Trumpets jump out of the woodwork to defend their bloviating, xenophobic windsock over something so small. One would think they should save their energy for the bigger things.

Agreed. Like making sure everyone gets out November 28th to vote!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Aha! I had already forgotten this sorry thread and moved on from your mistake...but alas your response was in "myats"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He did in fact say that. But if you listen to the video, it's pretty obvious he was tired and meant that he'd been to 47 states.

The fact that you, I and all the people starring you and probably everyone else knows that tells you that it was made a big deal of. Right?

Fair play?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Aha! I had already forgotten this sorry thread and moved on from your mistake...but alas your response was in "myats"

for you. I'd give you a cookie too but there isn't an emoji for it

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You want a competent criminal rather than someone who misspeaks at times because of course you have never misspoken....I swear some many people are just plainly jokes unto themselves.
edit on 12-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yup, and if you would read my follow up post you would see that I agree.
But I also said this is a chance for dems to stop the crap. Can they practice what they preach?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

You want a competent criminal rather than someone who misspeaks at times because of course you have never misspoken....I swear some many people are just plainly jokes unto themselves.

If my only criticism of Trump was him misspeaking you'd have a point. This is just the latest thing I'm shaking my head over.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
bwahaha stupid human

credibility destroyed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That really doesn't excuse your desire that a criminal should rule this nation. That is just....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Criminals already run this country, they just aren't politicians. Dance for the marionettes, while the puppeteers laugh.
edit on 12-10-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He was obviously referring to the post-Thanksgiving college football fan poll.

If there is one.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

That really doesn't excuse your desire that a criminal should rule this nation. That is just....

What world are you living in where criminals don't run this nation? There's no way to reach the high levels of power that Trump and Clinton are in without being a criminal (at least sometimes). That's the reality of high-level politics, above a certain level, everyone is dirty. I never said I have a desire for criminals to run the country, but in this election that's blatantly our only option. Either vote for what's wrong with America (Trump) or what's wrong with our government, (Hillary).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

I know you're joking but just for the record, intentionally spreading false election dates to suppress an opponent's votes is typically considered a crime (electoral fraud/election fraud). A quick google search of "election fraud wrong date" will show a lot of instances all over the country.

ETA: We can beat Trump without using devious methods.

edit on 12-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: reldra

you wasted your time and energy to let us know how we are wasting ours. What a shining example of foot in mouth.

I am truly astounded by your keen powers of observation.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

thanks for the tip, i guess i should have used the sarcasm font... oops...

i dont even think we have to beat trump, i think he is doing the work for us. That being said he does still have his blind followers rooted in there ways that scare the hell out of me.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The only idiocy here is if you really think Trump didn't say this deliberately. But you're probably quite aware of that too. This game is boring.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Donald Trump tells supporters to vote on November 28

It's hard to concentrate when the drugs kick in.....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That's what intelligent people did--you know, those of us who understand reality and aren't petty little whiney jackasses who look for fault in everything that happens in the public eye by those running for president.

And who cares what other people do--rise up and be above the stupidity.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
DP
edit on 12-10-2016 by SlapMonkey because: The most alarming thing about this clown crisis is that there could literally be hundreds of them in a single car.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join