It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump tells supporters to vote on November 28

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is reality. I never thought we'd reach this level of trickle down stupidity, but we're here. When a presidential candidate can't remember what day the election is on it says something. I'd rather have a competent criminal as president than a bloviating, xenophobic, wind sock. Maybe that's just me.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Didn't obama say he was going to visit all 57 states?

People miss speak, move on.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

I know right? Being perfect is so damn simple. I think those who make mistakes are just plain lazy bastards.

link   

originally posted by: underwerksI'd rather have a competent criminal as president than a bloviating, xenophobic, wind sock. Maybe that's just me.

Yeah, just you. That's a seriously ignorant statement to make. No one on planet earth is perfect. People make mistakes all the time. Hillary supporters for example, comes to mind.

So, you're saying, you've never fowled up and said something incorrect by accident before? Big deal... At least the media was there to correct him... Right?!
edit on 12-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And republicans tried to bury him with it.
And democrats tried to bury bush with whatever they could.

America will never drop their obsession with petty garbage.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

LOL

Is that what people did with Obama? Did they just move on whenever Obama made a small mistake?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: underwerksI'd rather have a competent criminal as president than a bloviating, xenophobic, wind sock. Maybe that's just me.

Yeah, just you. That's a seriously ignorant statement to make. No one on planet earth is perfect. People make mistakes all the time. Hillary supporters for example, comes to mind.

So, you're saying, you've never fowled up and said something incorrect by accident before? Big deal... At least the media was there to correct him... Right?!

Everyone makes mistakes. Locked my keys in the car. Turned my laundry pink. Never ran for president and told everyone to vote a month later

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Where there are fewer mistakes, detractors have to pick at finer and finer detail to make something tangible out of it.

Lets ignore the log in our own eye and pick at slivers in others.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well that's it.
Trump just lost my vote.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

LOL

Is that what people did with Obama? Did they just move on whenever Obama made a small mistake?

LOL, no, they made a thread here, and his supporters cried like babies about how racists you must be to not love Obama with all your heart. Perhaps you missed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

LOL

Nope, they made fun of him.
Then the libs said exactly what I said.
Now the libs have a chance to take the high road and practice what they preach.

Do they take the chance to end the vicious circle or just keep it rolling?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am guessing their is not one Clinton voter here that will pay my increased health insurance rates.
"Oh, it just needs time to adjust, it's a new system"
What about income taxes Billary will increase?

You guys got me covered right?

I wont hold my breath

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Well that's it.
Trump just lost my vote.

Haha. I don't expect to change anyone's mind about anything. But as someone who doesn't like Trump, this is comedy gold.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well that's it.
Trump just lost my vote.

lol, you will be missed over here.

Just don't give it to the brown shirts

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I urge all Trump supporters to get out and VOTE November 28th, Make your voice heard loud and clear, Tell the establishment we want to live by our own rules, Damn your election dates, we will do it on our time and not yours!

I understand people make mistakes, but when you are running for president, and the most important date of the year for you is NOV. 8th you don't make that mistake.

I seriously wonder if Donald YUGE Trump is trying to lose this election on purpose....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
yea they did. People spent all of like two days being petty about it and moved on. Except unless the establishment media tries to blow this out of proportion, we will all move on in about 4 hours.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

20 days isnt a month....i guess you just made a mistake and we should all point it out and demean you for it!

Progressives are an extremely intollerant bunch.

edit on 12-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well that's it.
Trump just lost my vote.

Haha. I don't expect to change anyone's mind about anything. But as someone who doesn't like Trump, this is comedy gold.

I found it funnier how the Trumpets jump out of the woodwork to defend their bloviating, xenophobic windsock over something so small. One would think they should save their energy for the bigger things.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

20 days isnt a month....i guess you just made a mistake and we should all point it out and demean you for it!

Progressives are an extremely intollerant bunch.

But but but, everyone makes mistakes. Why can't you just move on?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
He needs to have a word with Wkileaks. Get them to hack his e-mails and release a daily data dump. You can be assured the MSM will not report on it and then we can get to understand what their policies are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join