It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: Bill Clinton Pedophile Sex Tape Filmed By Jeffrey Epstein!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Billionaire, pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein was said to have recruited young "sex slaves" to entertain many high profile men on his private Caribbean island:

In 2005, the world was introduced to reclusive billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, friend to princes and an American president, a power broker with the darkest of secrets: He was also a pedophile, accused of recruiting dozens of underage girls into a sex-slave network, buying their silence and moving along, although he has been convicted of only one count of soliciting prostitution from a minor. Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Stephen Hawking.

nypost.com...
Now, Anonymous has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein made secret sex tapes of these perverted liaisons in the hopes of using them for blackmail.

Some questions to ponder: 1) Does this tape actually exist? 2) If in fact there is a tape, will it be released in time to ruin Hillary's campaign?

edit on 10/12/2016 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Even if it was released, I doubt much would change. Look at everything else the has surrounded bill and HILLARY. This shouldn't come as a shocker so so many people are to damn blind to see what's right in front of them.
edit on Wed Oct 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Two woman filed charges on Trump for raping them when they were underage at an Epstein party.

Trump even admitted to love hanging out with Epstein and said he loves girls that are "on the younger side".

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting, but I would take anything Anonymous says with a grain of salt.

Could be a preemptive strike to discredit the Pedo Island story.

Being they are anonymous and all.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Only thing they could do is release it to the DOJ if an underage girl was in it. Then bill would meet Loretta somewhere and that would be that.

Probably doesn't exist though.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Even if it was released, I doubt much would change. Look at everything else the has surrounded bill and hitlary. This shouldn't come as a shocker so so many people are to damn blind to see what's right in front of them.

"I will fight for the status quo with all of my being."

"I will not rest until we are owned."

-every liberal ever

SMHIAW
(slam my head into a wall)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking???

Yeah alright mate, I'm sure he is up to all sorts of sexual behaviour.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Why does everyone blame his wife though?.
Shouldn't we feel for Hilary she is also wronged by this piece of # of a man...I hope he gets jail.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

As I image most of us will, I'll withhold judgment on this topic until I see more evidence.

But it fits....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Stephen Hawking???

Yeah alright mate, I'm sure he is up to all sorts of sexual behaviour.

He was probably only there to view the stars in the night sky. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yeah I had to re-read that to make sure it was actually there.....

Anonymous huh...

So no tape, just text right, but I should click the youtube video andgive them ad views right.?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Only thing they could do is release it to the DOJ if an underage girl was in it. Then bill would meet Loretta somewhere and that would be that.

Probably doesn't exist though.

Exactly, with the long arm Hitlary is using via the admin?

Get real tabloid readers, if this had and play, he would be in jail.

They are getting scared the rigging system will be dismantled.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
We blame her because she's in collution with her husband to prevent his perverted, illegal sex activities from being disclosed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Two woman filed charges on Trump for raping them when they were underage at an Epstein party.

Trump even admitted to love hanging out with Epstein and said he loves girls that are "on the younger side".

But Hillary ate babies and kicked puppies.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I would have sympathy for her if it was the 1st or second time, but it's not, it's been happening for years and she has known about it. I do not feel sorry for her, she chooses to stay and let it keep happening and even defending him for it. No at this point she is just an enabler.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RedMenace16

But Hillary ate babies and kicked puppies.

But ironically scary, she IS probably responsible for the deaths of babies AND puppies.

~~~~Heebi Jeebies~~~~

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli

I would have sympathy for her if it was the 1st or second time, but it's not, it's been happening for years and she has known about it. I do not feel sorry for her, she chooses to stay and let it keep happening and even defending him for it. No at this point she is just an enabler.

But not to enable him, to enable herself, to hold her position in the pack of wolves.
-Even worse imo

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Shouldn't we feel for Hilary she is also wronged by this piece of # of a man...I hope he gets jail.

Because she is up to her baby blues in assisting with covering up Hubby's vile actions.

As for a tape of Clinton exposing him for what he is, as long as he doesn't piss off Epstein, then I don't think it will ever surface.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Billionaire, pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein was said to have recruited young "sex slaves" to entertain many high profile men on his private Caribbean island:

In 2005, the world was introduced to reclusive billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, friend to princes and an American president, a power broker with the darkest of secrets: He was also a pedophile, accused of recruiting dozens of underage girls into a sex-slave network, buying their silence and moving along, although he has been convicted of only one count of soliciting prostitution from a minor. Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Stephen Hawking.

nypost.com...
Now, Anonymous has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein made secret sex tapes of these perverted liaisons in the hopes of using them for blackmail.

Some questions to ponder: 1) Does this tape actually exist? 2) If in fact there is a tape, will it be released in time to ruin Hillary's campaign?

But Clinton didn't inhale....wait....wrong story...

I really just see Anon trying to get some attention in the media again....doubt they actually have anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Because she is up to her baby blues in assisting with covering up Hubby's vile actions.

As for a tape of Clinton exposing him for what he is, as long as he doesn't piss off Epstein, then I don't think it will ever surface.

But you must take into account the Israeli side that put together that whole deal...supposedly.
Maybe better to question our masked friends about their position on Israel?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join