It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground cities/tunnels found by SIRA radars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello,
I found this website that says apparently scientists have found some underground tunnels by accident using ground penetrating radar.
Apparently it was kept classified until recently, im not sure. This is the exact sentence stated, "Due to the declassification of ground penetrating radar, data has come forth to show us that huge underground tunnel systems and..." there's more there. Other things have been found in sealed chambers containing amazing caches of records and artifacts, here is a sentence about the records stated> "From these records, as well as the Sumerian, we know there was an era the Egyptians called Zep Tepi, "The First Times". During this time a mysterious group of 'go-s' appeared , bringing with them their sciences, traditions and laws. We can find evidence of this time and these -ods throughout the world...From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt to
Quetzacoatl and Virococha in the Americas."

---
I will try to find out whether or not this is real, Mean while here is the 1st web address i found on it, however their are better ones listed below if you wish.
www.groupsrv.com...
There is alot of long information in the beginning, the underground tunnels are stated sometime about halfway down the page, you will need to scroll down until you see a subject/post separation, this is where they start talking about the underground tunnels. Just look for this as you scroll down the page to find it. The separation looks exactly like this..(below)
Just a bunch of dots really, lol. Perhaps we should start a research project in a quest to find out whether all this is BS. Hoping for replies....

P.S. I think the writer is Jewish or something because when typing the word God he purposely puts a dash somewhere. Which is a jewish thing, they do not ever write out the full name of God, it will always be written G-D. Which you notice in some of the script i posted, where they say "a group of go-s appeared..." The "go-s" is for gods.

I actually made this post in another site on another forum a while ago, and have found new stuff out. Here is a better link, however if you go on the net and type SIRA radar on google you will get lots of results.
www.lightparty.com...
or go here,
www.davidicke.net...
In fact, lol i just realized that you can go to my original post, because you see it on the first page of the google results on the SIRA radar search. It's nicknamed "Steelmark Online Forum - Underground Tunnel cities found by radar" in bold.
And www.awakening-healing.com... , i wonder who this paul white guy is whose name is at the end of every post.
By the way, i have also found that this has been discussed recently before on ATS, however i couldnt help myself.
Thankyou
Peaceful wishings,
Dani

d1k

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very interesting, when was this informatino declassified?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I believe the sites mention around 1978, or wait that might have been the date of the discovery shoot idk ill look into it.
-Dani

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm a little skeptical. Whatever "data" there actually is, if any, has been hijacked by the first link to support Sitchin's ridiculous teachings. My initial reaction is to be extremely interested about these possible subterranean areas but extremely cautious about letting people press assumptons based on them.

The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis,
15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau.

Forgive me, but he just said that the footage has never come to light, then he claimed to know what the film shows. I am also extremely curious how this dating of 15,000 years old came about, since this incredible discovery does not seem to be widely known and probably as such has not recieved much review by scholars. I'm not saying it has to be false, but my BS alarm is starting to chirp a bit.

From these records, as well as the Sumerian, we know there was an
era the Egyptians called Zep Tepi, "The First Times". During this
time a mysterious group of 'go-s' appeared , bringing with them
their sciences, traditions and laws. We can find evidence of this
time and these -ods throughout the world...From Thoth and Osiris in
Egypt to Quetzacoatl and Virococha in the Americas.

If I'm not mistaken, the Egyptians had a Thoth for thousands of years before there was any such thing as an Aztec or Quetzacoatl. It also bears mention that Thoth took ape form in early depictions, which certainly calls into question the serpent-alien anunaki angle which the writer draws from Quetzacoatl. It sounds like whoever made this up didn't know much about these civs, so I immediately suspect Sitchin.

Evidence now shows us that prior to the deluges great and high
tech civilizations existed.

I've been through enough carnage over this one. All I'm going to say is that nothing has been unquestionably "shown" on this matter so far.

One of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtakthe, said this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the keys of the physical spectrum, the "Higher Light Physics" of the ancients...

This would be INCREDIBLY fascinating if true but unless some extremely convincing evidence other than texts mis-translated by Sitchin come forward I think it's INCREDIBLY unbelievable.

After the departure of the Anunnaki, much of the information was lost.

And Sitchin it is. So now we're talking about ancient underground civilizations aided by reptilian aliens from a rogue planet called Nibiru which if it existed should be laying waste to our Solar system and probably our own planet. You'd have an easier time convincing me that it was Nephilim, and even that would be a tough sale.

Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to
be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the
phosphene flare patterns of the brain.

If I didn't know better I would say this person is suggesting that all humans inherently speak ancient hebrew. I can't even understand some Israelis when they speak English!
This is beginning to sound A LOT like some sort of cult belief which borrows from Sitchin and ignores the fact that ancient Hebrews were nomadic shepherds and not the keepers of Annunaki alien technology.

According to many Earth legends, such beings are supposed to
return regularly, at the beginning and end of each time cycle, the
13,000 year half-point of our solar system's 26,000 year zodiacal
orbit around galaxy center. Because of conditions on our galactic
orbit, these 13,000 year intervals or "worlds", seem to be
separated by cataclysmic upheaval.

Looks like somebody used the timing of the ice ages to make this up. Apparently no catastrophe occured during the most recent 13000 year mark, although that is when Christ lived.

Would anybody like to volunteer to find out if we even know how long it takes for us to orbit the center of the galaxy? I'd be at least mildly impressed if the figure given was accurate at all and even more impressed if accompanying disasters could be proven with regularity.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This sounds great / cool, but where is the proof. Give me a piture, take a video camera into one of these places, where are these places. I'll fly there just to take a look.
I can write a story about these magnificent caves I found in Roche' Percee Saskatchewan, Canada but that doesn't mean anything unless I show evidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
From Wikipedia:

The Sun orbits the Milky Way galaxy at a distance of about 25,000 to 28,000 light-years from the galactic centre, completing one revolution in about 226 Ma (226 million years). The orbital speed is 217 km/s, i.e. 1 light-year in ca. 1400 years, and 1 AU in 8 days.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have a question regarding the SIRA radar.
Is it supposed to be NASA's SIRA project (the following is SIRAs website's description): www.ovsa.njit.edu...

The Solar Imaging Radio Array (SIRA) is a scientific mission to perform interferometric observations of low frequency solar and magnetospheric radio bursts. The primary science targets are coronal mass ejections (CMEs), which drive radio emission producing shock waves. A space-based interferometer is required, because the frequencies of observation (

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i have a feeling this is just a bs theory strung out on someone's wild dreams.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So here is what we know.

1. The source didn't even have accurate figures on the orbit of our solar system in the galaxy.

2. SIRA radar doesn't look at Earth, it looks at the sun.

3. SIRA radar wasn't looking at anything in 1978.

4. The source is using this apparently ficticious evidence to shore up a hoax about scientific discoveries under Giza which in all likelihood were never made.

5. All of this stuff is being tied in to tell an interesting but ultimately false story related to Zach Sitchin's "theories" (read: mistranslations and lies).

At this point, for me to become a believer, the road would have to cave in beneath my feet later today and dump me into the heart of a subterranean world full of bi-pedal reptilian skeletons.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This sounds great / cool, but where is the proof.Give me a piture, take a video camera into one of these places, where are these places. I'll fly there just to take a look.

I have a feeling this is just a bs theory strung out on someone's wild dreams.

Okay first of all people, remember, don't go all out on me lol
, its jsut something interesting i found, which is why i posted it, because i wanted to hear other peoples views and find out whether or not it was BS.

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Perhaps we should start a research project in a quest to find out whether all this is BS. Hoping for replies....

So far this post is doing great, thankyou all.

Anyways...on with the discussion, lol.

One of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtakthe, said this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the keys of the physical spectrum, the "Higher Light Physics" of the ancients...
-
-
This would be INCREDIBLY fascinating if true but unless some extremely convincing evidence other than texts mis-translated by Sitchin come forward I think it's INCREDIBLY unbelievable.

Actually this in fact is no BS, there are people today however today who understand what theyre talking about. I know a little bit about it, however i can't remember enough to describe it here, but ill research it some and find a source that can explain it to you better.

Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to
be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the
phosphene flare patterns of the brain.
-
-
If I didn't know better I would say this person is suggesting that all humans inherently speak ancient hebrew. I can't even understand some Israelis when they speak English!
This is beginning to sound A LOT like some sort of cult belief which borrows from Sitchin and ignores the fact that ancient Hebrews were nomadic shepherds and not the keepers of Annunaki alien technology.

First of all, no this is no cultic belief, it has to do with spiritual metaphysics partly.
I don't remember this being a thing with Hebrew, yet if so, i do know what they meen because there are in fact symbols in our brains, its not the spoken language however, it's the symbols, such as shapes. It's difficult to explain. These symbols are seen unpurposefully by meditators, in deep meditation is when this will occur, just one of the many amazing things/phenomenoms of soul cleansing and spiritual evolution through meditation.
Another interesting thing having to do with the Hebrew alphabet, has to do with the Nautilus, and sacred geometry. I can't remember details enough to explain this one either but i do know a link that does pretty well on it. Ill have to find it though, ill post again tommorow, yet be warned its a confusing subject.

Above they also mentioned something termed, "the higher light physics", this is talking about spiritual metaphysics once again, because the ancients of Egypt, India, China, etc., knew of spiritual metaphysics. And today many of the eastern philosophies still know and practice it, hince, hinduism, buddhism and such.
That's enough for me tonight, goodnight all.
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have always heard rumors that there was a vast cave system that expanded the entire world--ALL UNDERGROUND. I never had any proof. Just heard rumor, but there have been slight hints to it: the fact that caves "breathe", identically named cave systems separated by thousands of miles, underground cables that go beneath the ocean...how is that possible unless they just bored into the ground system, which seems pretty difficult IMO, and just a general feeling that the system is real.

Here's a link:
www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I will say one thing for the underground cave people; Their story is diverse.

Normally with a conspiracy you get one "king theory" which spawns offshoots. There will be tell-tale signs that a given story is just made-up to match a popular theory. Take for example the ties to Sitchin I pointed out int his thread.

However, when I was much younger I read a book called "Mysterious California" which was full of odd stories from around California. There were stories in there which made no attempt to be linked to Annunaki or Mu or Lemuria etc- just stories in isolation- about there supposedly being a system of caves hidden under Death Valley full of giant mummies, strange light sources, and tremendous burial treasures. I also hear that Charles Manson had intended to start a race war before leading his followers into such an underground world to survive.

Unfortunately, the Navy has placed a great big gunnery range in the area in question, so investigating old claims about these caverns, some of which supposedly date back to the 19th century, is utterly impossible.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"Looks like somebody used the timing of the ice ages to make this up. Apparently no catastrophe occured during the most recent 13000 year mark, although that is when Christ lived." Vagabond

There is a very scientifically researched and supported bood called, "Cataclism", that gives ample evidence of a catastrophe 12 500 years ago. This is written by two scientists, and is full of tangible evidence to back up the theory.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, something abrupt happend 'round about 10,000BC. We were thawing out from an iceage and BAM it got colder than bulls balls in blue north all over again. It was called the Younger Dryas period.
That does not mean a disaster happens every 13000 years though. It just means that at this particular point in time, a disaster happened 13,000 years ago... in 1000 years it will be 14000. That doesn't establish a pattern.

It was once believed that interglacials lasted about 12,000 years and this outdated number is probably the source of the "disaster every 13,000 years" theory. Afterall, it was supposed to be a function of our orbit around the galaxy center, and we've already shown that the numbers there were -way- off.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
our galaxy i think is something like 100 000 lights years in diameter. we are about 3/4 of the way out from the center, so our orbit would be
3.14 multiplied by radius (about 35 000 light years)= 109000 light years we have to travle to compleate one orbit of galactic center. our solar system does not travle at the speed of light or faster so he is out. i would think if he plainly made this up nothing else he says is credible. (our galaxy is 97800 light years in diameter)

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I will say one thing for the underground cave people; Their story is diverse.

Normally with a conspiracy you get one "king theory" which spawns offshoots. There will be tell-tale signs that a given story is just made-up to match a popular theory. Take for example the ties to Sitchin I pointed out int his thread.

However, when I was much younger I read a book called "Mysterious California" which was full of odd stories from around California. There were stories in there which made no attempt to be linked to Annunaki or Mu or Lemuria etc- just stories in isolation- about there supposedly being a system of caves hidden under Death Valley full of giant mummies, strange light sources, and tremendous burial treasures. I also hear that Charles Manson had intended to start a race war before leading his followers into such an underground world to survive.

Unfortunately, the Navy has placed a great big gunnery range in the area in question, so investigating old claims about these caverns, some of which supposedly date back to the 19th century, is utterly impossible.

that, and the grand canyon. Supposedly there are caverns in some mountains with ice on it, i'll try to find which one it is.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi,
thanks for all of the great replies again guys!
I have heard this guy "Sitchin" mentioned quite a few times, however i have never heard of him.
dani

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's some info. you may like. Not vouching for it's validity.

www.paoweb.com...

www.paoweb.com...

www.paoweb.com...

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vesuvius 13

According to AP News, www.apnews.com... , a team is using radar to map out an ancient egyptian city. Sounds pretty cool, i wonder whats down there.

top topics

join