It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

What's your point? Isn't that what all the trump and wikileaks supporters have been saying should be done with the data dumps? So why is it any different when it makes trump look bad?

An aside I'm not saying that you personally said this, but many trump supporters have in recent threads about wikileaks and the October surprise...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Who writes what the talking heads say on air? Who tells the ones who write it what to say?

Lady Lynn de Rothschild for one:

I’m passing along a document that came from one of our friends, written for and sent directly to Amy Chozick for this NYT piece she’s working on.

/podesta-emails/emailid/1542

Pay attention to the attachment.

And here is some further commentary on the idea of a Rothschild writing about economic disparity:

Agreed.
And a Rothschild is not exactly our best voice on income inequality.
Mandy Grunwald

Well – We need someone to get our “friends” on the phone and tell them this doesn’t help;

/podesta-emails/emailid/1106

But when we define our goals, we have to be clear that we are concerned with helping people who are getting crushed by rising costs and stagnant incomes, not that we're worried about offending high income groups (our donors).

/podesta-emails/emailid/920

Funny how that name keeps popping up, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

LOL "our friends"...would LOVE to meet the Rothschild's mysterious 'friends'.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You forgot the " Covert " ones at Fox News -

Megan Kelly
Juan Williams
Haraldo Rivera
edit on 12-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL "our friends"...would LOVE to meet the Rothschild's mysterious 'friends'.

I don't see that particularly, I think you miss the point of the e-mail as regards, "friends" in the inverted commas.

The thing is Lynn de Rothschild is known to have transferred her alliegiance to the Republican party at a certain stage, [fill in this space] yourself if you don't know in the recent past, however it seems that she is now back in the Democratic donor camp. I think it's fair to say that the inverted commas could easily be seen as a sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and

a reply to: smurfy

In this case the "friend," in question is Lynn Rothschild herself.

"I’m passing along a document that came from one of our friends" is referring to the document Lynn wrote, thus Lynn is the friend.

And later on when, "We need someone to get our “friends” on the phone and tell them this doesn’t help," is said, they are again referring to Lynn Rothschild in a frustrated manner due to the fact that she is out of touch and does not realize that her being her would defeat the purpose of any writing she might do on income equality where it pertains to everyday Americans.

I agree that it is sarcasm, but the whole "friend," term definitely refers to Lynn.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx I AGREE WITH HIM,,,I GUESS YOU LIKE HAVING A PRESIDENT THATS ABOVE THE LAW,,,SMART PEOPLE DONT.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

And Trump "colludes" with Fox News and Conservative Talk Radio show hosts.

The only thing you are mad about, is that Hillary has more of the media than Trump does...because they both are doing the exact same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join