It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

WAIT...Why wasn't anyone from FOX invited?

Because they say they are fair and balanced yet everyone knows they are anything but. Only the real "fair" networks were invited.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Democrats got bullied by the DNC, Hcamp, media, corporations. There were much better candidates on that stage. They never had a chance to pick anyone else. Really sad.

I see.....so those 3 million more votes for Hillary, was because Bernie never had a chance?......right, got it

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Democrats got bullied by the DNC, Hcamp, media, corporations. There were much better candidates on that stage. They never had a chance to pick anyone else. Really sad.

I see.....so those 3 million more votes for Hillary, was because Bernie never had a chance?......right, got it

Not Bernie. He never had a shot. All the other ones that left before the race even got started. They just bailed out the moving car. At least the GOP they stayed in a long time, even when they were polling low.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Are you really claiming that sponsoring social get togethers and information sessions is some sort of collusion?

What's wrong with this again? Just because Hillary doesn't threaten to throw them in jail, this is collusion?

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

gryph, I think grownups are in short supply here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you really claiming that sponsoring social get togethers and information sessions is some sort of collusion?

What's wrong with this again? Just because Hillary doesn't threaten to throw them in jail, this is collusion?

Grow up.

You left out the "off the record part" to go over her strategy. You are correct though, no collusion if it's off the record. Nobody knows what was discussed. Just like the airplane pow wow.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is damning and indefensible. There are dozens of other e-mails demonstrating collusion. Anyone finding ways to explain this away is nothing but willfully blind and are part of the problem with the rampant corruption in American politics. Who cares about parties when it's obvious our system is broken and corrupted. Didn't many of you hate Fox news when they were relaying Republican talking points? Look how many media organizations are corrupted by political motivation. It's almost across the board. The names are there so anyone can just look a the record and confirm if they followed their marching orders. When are we going to hold these people accountable?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It doesn't matter what they find in these e-mail dumps, it's all Trump's fault.

The Russians, the Russians!

Yeah, but Trump is colluding with them.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In my view, your OP shows one of the many reasons the alternative media was born and grew to epic proportions. It's not the citizens voting for a candidate based upon their standards for a president but a closed club micromanaging and manipulating every aspect of the process so it remains in the hands of the few.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

At least one's that can think critically, it seems.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Grow up.

You left out the "off the record part" to go over her strategy. You are correct though, no collusion if it's off the record. Nobody knows what was discussed. Just like the airplane pow wow.

Are you really unfamiliar with the ways that political campaigns interact with the media?

I can't help you with your beliefs. I can only point out the facts.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

In my view, your OP shows one of the many reasons the alternative media was born and grew to epic proportions. It's not the citizens voting for a candidate based upon their standards for a president but a closed club micromanaging and manipulating every aspect of the process so it remains in the hands of the few.

So, all of the American people are dumb ... unless they listen to Fox, the wingnut blogsphere and echo chamber?

Nah, I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Grow up.

You left out the "off the record part" to go over her strategy. You are correct though, no collusion if it's off the record.

Nobody knows what was discussed. Just like the airplane pow wow.

Are you really unfamiliar with the ways that political campaigns interact with the media?

It's not beliefs it's facts. I can't help you if you are obtuse about facts. FOX is a major network with LW people as well. Where are they? Lynch does not play golf or have grandkids. Not even married. WTF were they talking about then for 40 minutes.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

At least one's that can think critically, it seems.

that's why I tend to stay out of these political threads before elections. in 08 and 12, it was the same crap....Obama was the foreign devil, and we were all suppose to be locked away in FEMA camps by now.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Grow up.

You left out the "off the record part" to go over her strategy. You are correct though, no collusion if it's off the record.

It's not beliefs it's facts. I can't help you if you are obtuse about facts. FOX is a major network with LW people as well. Where are they? Lynch does not play golf or have grandkids. Not even married. WTF were they talking about then for 40 minutes.

I imagine they were trying to persuade them that HIllary Clinton was the better candidate. Why else would they pay for drinks?

Really, the naivete on display here is quite epic.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Maybe you need to grow up. Maybe it's time to look at the big picture and not constantly defending obvious corruption and collusion only because it's "your side" doing it. Where's the intellectual honesty? I'm surprised that these supposed ATS "intellectuals" are so willfully ignorant. This is the problem with politics today. It's the acceptance of corruption. That is what is being exposed with all of these e-mail leaks. It's holding their feet to the fire because no one else will. Anyone just accepting this as "politics as usual" are nothing but sheep being led to the slaughter. Exactly how they want you to be so keep up the good work and keep defending them. The "grown-ups" know whats going on here. I've seen enough of this and it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Grow up.

I imagine they were trying to persuade them that HIllary Clinton was the better candidate. Why else would they pay for drinks?

Oh yeah, the naivete is astounding. I mean how ridiculous: "I imagine they were trying to persuade them that HIllary Clinton was the better candidate". It's laughable, sure they were trying to convince them to vote for Hillary. Keep thinking that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

now i will admit this is an assumption so take it as you like....

i would assume it was off the record as she had not as of yet made it public that she intended to run for president at that time, while this would give the members of the press time to get there stories started it was not to be released until she had declared herself as running. It could also be that her campaign didnt want the media to do an expose on the meeting in and of its self as its mentioned that cocktails would be provided and we all know loose lips come with too much to drink...

but once again i assert that with such a large list of invited media members i highly doubt it was anything nefarious, as some on here are trying to make it. If she wanted to guide the press on how to approach her candidacy she would have taken the owners, and editors in chief out and had a secret meeting with them... possibly at the end of a barrel to tell them what could and could not be talked about. but instead she invited a laundry list of who's who's in the media industry.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Maybe you need to grow up. Maybe it's time to look at the big picture and not constantly defending obvious corruption and collusion only because it's "your side" doing it. Where's the intellectual honesty? I'm surprised that these supposed ATS "intellectuals" are so willfully ignorant. This is the problem with politics today. It's the acceptance of corruption. That is what is being exposed with all of these e-mail leaks. It's holding their feet to the fire because no one else will. Anyone just accepting this as "politics as usual" are nothing but sheep being led to the slaughter. Exactly how they want you to be so keep up the good work and keep defending them. The "grown-ups" know whats going on here. I've seen enough of this and it is what it is.

Maybe you need to stick to the facts and stop the silly personal comments. Maybe you need to look at whats going on and stop ignoring the corruption that "your team" is involved in as well. Intellectual honesty? You start out with a stupid personal comment and you want to talk about intellectual honesty?

These e-mail links are just a different version of political theatre. If you think that a little soiree with drinks has changed the political landscape in this country, the problem is with your understanding, not mine.

All media is in business for two things: to make money and to attempt to manipulate public opinion.

That includes all the ones that you like as well.

PS: "Grown-ups" don't have to constantly claim to be so. An adult is recognizable.

As are children playing Pretend.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Grow up.

Oh yeah, the naivete is astounding. I mean how ridiculous: "I imagine they were trying to persuade them that HIllary Clinton was the better candidate". It's laughable, sure they were trying to convince them to vote for Hillary. Keep thinking that.

What's the alternative?

Do you think a public announcement would have been made regarding the secret meeting of the Illuminati Cabal to control the world? Do you think there would have been an RSVP list???

Jeezus.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join