It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declares himself free from ‘shackles’ — and threatens to burn the GOP to the ground

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Why?

Because he talked about pussy and the establishment and msm now demand that everybody hate him?

Im still voting for him and i bet im not alone.

You're not!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Why?

Because he talked about pussy and the establishment and msm now demand that everybody hate him?

You're not!!

OK, can you tell me why you're voting for Trump, and if you think he can actually do the job as president?

(post by amicktd removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't thnink that Trump is on the side of the people. He's in it for himself. I believe his original plan was to gain credibility for his new hotel being built in DC; the political capital of the US. Now, he's struck a nerve with middle America and I think he feeds off the attention.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: olaru12

Trump is about to blow his top and take as many people as he can with him. All I wanna know is how orange he will get before he explodes....?

From the Crayola 64 box I offer orange red and red orange.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Trump isn't a republican. They'll lick their wounds and try harder in 2020.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't thnink that Trump is on the side of the people. He's in it for himself. I believe his original plan was to gain credibility for his new hotel being built in DC; the political capital of the US. Now, he's struck a nerve with middle America and I think he feeds off the attention.

You know, that's pretty clear at this point. My thoughts about "why" have ranged from being in the tank for Hillary (which I still believe) to just being pushed over the edge by the sucesses he's had. I don't think he was ready to win the Republican nom.

But, given his ego, he can't back down. He demonstrates, on a daily basis, to people as diverse as Glenn Beck and either President Bush, Republican leaders, newspaper editors across the country, etc. that he's just basically unfit.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Trump isn't a republican. They'll lick their wounds and try harder in 2020.

NO.

He's an opportunist.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: brutus61

Why?

You're not!!

OK, can you tell me why you're voting for Trump, and if you think he can actually do the job as president?

Yes as a matter of fact I can!
1. He doesn't want to start WW3
2. He hasn't Lied to, cheated and manipulated the American public for over 30 years.
3. As a businessman(politician) he doesn't need to know everything. Just a basic knowledge of business(government) is sufficient. If he surrounds himself with the people that are experts in each individual area, not only will he be able to run the country, but do it in the most efficient way possible because he doesn't have any preconceived notions of how his way is better.
4. He isn't a pawn for TPTB

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You know, that's pretty clear at this point. My thoughts about "why" have ranged from being in the tank for Hillary (which I still believe) to just being pushed over the edge by the sucesses he's had. I don't think he was ready to win the Republican nom.

But, given his ego, he can't back down. He demonstrates, on a daily basis, to people as diverse as Glenn Beck and either President Bush, Republican leaders, newspaper editors across the country, etc. that he's just basically unfit.

What I've heard in my travels.

Trump has money, but no position. He's like "New Money" among the Elite. He travels in their circle, but is not part of it.

Being President of the US - - would give him the one thing he can not buy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What I've heard in my travels.

Trump has money, but no position. He's like "New Money" among the Elite. He travels in their circle, but is not part of it.

Being President of the US - - would give him the one thing he can not buy.

True that. He'll never be a bonesman and shunned at the Grove and he can't stand it. Bit off a little more than he can chew this time.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

He won't back down, his ego is too big. He'd rather sink the ship than admit defeat. That's why he's making threats to the Republican establishment now.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Puppylove
Both need to be torn down or it's doing more harm then good. With only one torn down, we have a bunch of divisive groups vying to be the new number 2 making the democratic party which has been taken over by Crony Capitalists pretty much completely unopposed.

What you and many others fail to realize is that Capitalism is based on cronyism, good ole boy systems, lobbyist for extremely powerful corporations that control the distribution of food, energy, information, money, EVERYTHING.

They have methods to deal with malcontents. Even in my small village the Cops have a Hummer with a gun mount on top. Black unmarked SUVs etc.

It's a brave new world.

Very confused, you seem to be suggesting capitalism is somehow new to America - could you give a date when it wasn't capitalist? I'm not knocking it, thing is very few countries are totally hard and fast on one ideology, but to use the phrase 'it's a brave new world' about capitalism in the US jars somewhat.

Old school capitalism has been dead since 1964. Replaced with a system called capitalism but completely divorced for "supply and demand" and replaced with unrestrained speculation. Learn even the basics of the "brave new world" and reap the results.

We're not in Kansas anymore....Toto

I think that's more an opinion than anything, and are you attempting to tie it into the death of JFK? Why? His father mixed (to put it mildly) with mobsters and it's widely speculated they helped JFK win at least two states - or maybe mobsters are the actual true picture of capitalism in your view? Interesting thought, could be something in it.

The secret mobsters...It's when the 3 letters consolidated their power with the MIC and took over. Essentially the neocons. It's amusing to watch the intellectual gyrations of the low info voters, huh?

In a way, I wish I'd never left Mayberry!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
with every Wikileaks release traitorous Republicans get a little more nervous and think about coming back to supporting Donald Trump.

Donald is slowly closing the door to the ark on them. If they don't get on board soon they are done.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
with every Wikileaks release traitorous Republicans get a little more nervous and think about coming back to supporting Donald Trump.

Donald is slowly closing the door to the ark on them. If they don't get on board soon they are done.

But they don't want to get back on board of a sinking ship. That would be stupid. But even their life rafts have sprung a leak. There's also a negative

side....

theweek.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think you have brought up excellent points to ponder. IMO Trump wants to get rid of "establishment" RP members but keep the GOP as an entity. He doesn't want to start a third party; that would not be a smart deal as a business man, because all his campaign apparatus and money is already set up in the RP. This is a "hostile takeover", or, a mutiny.

Trump may not have started out with this in mind, but because he is out of his business bubble and listens to whoever bends his ear to "help" him and will do what they say, he is now under the direction of (the "useful idiot" for) Steve Bannon).

"Bannon sees Trump as a means to taking over the right so that it can be remade in a manner most suited, in his view, to vanquishing the left."

This is totalitarian evil.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

I think you have brought up excellent points to ponder. IMO Trump wants to get rid of "establishment" RP members but keep the GOP as an entity.

Interesting headline I didn't expect to see: Poll: Trump falls into tie with Clinton among Utah voters

I don't think Trump's strategy is working.

www.deseretnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Both need to be torn down or it's doing more harm then good. With only one torn down, we have a bunch of divisive groups vying to be the new number 2 making the democratic party which has been taken over by Crony Capitalists pretty much completely unopposed.

True, but the Democrat's MUST "win" this one because they already wont have a shred of credibility left by the time they "win" or lose. Both party's are going out of style, and this is what it looks like. And its been long time come due. And love him or hate him we have Trump to thank for both events.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Utah is a very interesting state politically this election cycle. There was not the Trump lovefest this year as with certain other red states. Romney quashed that. And now Trump is losing Utah on (finally) morality.

What the RP as an entity is going through now is an existential threat. And, everyone must bear in mind, you might think that you are immune from Bannon's wrath, but unless you are totally in line with his definition of "conservatism", if you are one bit to his left, you are a "liberal".

Political power in this nation has drifted rightward since 1980. However, what we see currently fighting for political power in the GOP with Bannon is right wing totalitarianism, Bannon's fanatical far right totalitarian ideology that his alt right empire has spread. Again, everyone to his right is "liberal". And, remember, Hitler didn't just put Jews to death.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

If this is any consolation....

The neocons, as deplorable as they are, will never let that fascist BS artist get even close to power; He hates Jews and we both know what that means. So I guess Trump does as well with BAnnon at the helm.

forward.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join