It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

The girls that said he walked in on them naked?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

4 out of 50? Good odds. In what universe is that grounds for a guilt?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Was Cosby not at fault either and none of them were victims till it was reported?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Which girls did he take advantage of exactly?

All of them. He raped them with his piercing eyes. Apparently.

What's funny about his thread is that it's being discussed as if Trump did walk in on them for a fact.

No one is questioning if the only girl who showed her face is lying or not.

Well, I'm not buying it.

Only four girls out of 15 remember him being there, and three want stayed anonymous (how convenient).

I mean, from the comments here it would seem that what Trump did should have traumatized the girls so badly that to this day they should still be suffering from PTSD from having been looked at by a man while changing. Funny how 11 girls don't remember that life-shattering event.

This is just more BS from the Clinton PR machine to get those female votes.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

4 out of 50? Good odds. In what universe is that grounds for a guilt?

It only takes one for it to be a crime. What? He had to go through all 50 to be an offense, not only to the girls but to common decency?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I already stated multiple times I have no love for Trump... how much clearer can I possibly make that?

I told you, as an outsider looking in, I come without bias for either side. I don't like him, I don't like clinton.

For me this isn't a political issue, and I'm going out of my way to ensure that I don't appear to be turning it into one. It's not so much about trump as it is a disgusting culture.

For you, you've no moral take on this whatsoever it's lame political point scoring against Trump supporters.

I'd see your point if I were bashing hillary and speaking highly of Trump - I've done neither.

Face it...to an outsider looking in, it looks like these 'victims' only became victims quite recently.
edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Clearly. The anecdotal evidence is overwhelmed by the anecdotal evidence saying the opposite.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

I dunno... I'd never debase and degrade my children by placing them in such a self loathing parade.

i'd never vote for someone who not only OWNS these degrading, self loathing parades, but uses them to ogle young unsuspecting girls.

edit on 12-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheTory

Ya i am arguing from the point that those four are not lying. He was already accused of this before as well so I am fine with arguing from that point and will be more than willing to say I'm wrong if it is shown to be.

link   

It only takes one for it to be a crime. What? He had to go through all 50 to be an offense, not only to the girls but to common decency?

One accusation does not make a crime, at least anywhere outside of the alt-left universe.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Was Cosby not at fault either and none of them were victims till it was reported?

I don't know much about that case, sorry.

Did I mention Bill Cosby?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ya i am arguing from the point that those four are not lying. He was already accused of this before as well so I am fine with arguing from that point and will be more than willing to say I'm wrong if it is shown to be.

That's why I'm acting exactly which girls he took advantage of. It sounds like you're saying all of them. Maybe you can be more specific.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Well, they're not to blame for the act itself, they are to blame for the perpeturation of this kind of behaviour simply because they sell out and put their careers first.

How do we know they put their career first? That seems like a silly assumption. I think it's far more likely that they were young and unsure of what they should do, or even if they should do anything. They just knew that it was weird and creepy and that they felt the need to cover themselves up. But, Trump runs the show, so perhaps they figured he had a right to be in there if he wanted to.

Now that they have told their stories, it's up to us to decide if it's weird and creepy.

Yes, I think it is, especially in light of his admission of Stern.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Face it...to an outside looking in, it looks like these 'victims' only because victims quite recently.

They were victims from day one.
And no you have not blamed Trump, or if you have you qualified it with a ' but the girls are more at fault!'

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No you didn't, was just a question cause it fit the model of a Hollywood icon taking part in the perversion.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Lol @ unsure.

Now who's trying to justify what?

It's a culture that's so deeply ingrained in showbusiness, it's not that they didn't now who to tell, or even if they 'should' tell, that's ridiculous.

We all know right from wrong....they weren't infants in romper suits. We all know they had choices and made them.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Face it...to an outside looking in, it looks like these 'victims' only because victims quite recently.

They were victims from day one.
And no you have not blamed Trump, or if you have you qualified it with a ' but the girls are more at fault!'

Hell, with these people the Pope is more at fault than Donnie.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I never said they were 'more' at fault. They're equally to blame, he looked...they allowed it.

they said nothing and carried on. Hardly the behaviour of the traumatised, is it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You have to understand the thinking of a Trump supporter...

Been trying to do that for nearly 2 years.
Still trying to work it all out.

It's rape culture.

It is. Try getting them to believe that...
Last week or so there was a thread denying the rape statistics in America just because they were similar to places like Uganda...
As if white western men are just somehow more predisposed not to rape women than "coloured" folk.

I was disgusted.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I dunno... I'd never debase and degrade my children by placing them in such a self loathing parade.

That is really great I wouldn't either, the whole business is disgusting but what if your girls were in a basketball team and their male coach did the same? It really has nothing to do with the contest, many people feel their kid will get ahead in the world if they win and they do have many opportunities that have nothing to do with their face and bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join