It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Not really, no.

If you feel you've been made a victim, there are ways to go about reporting the issue and having it handles appropriately.

You don't find it odd that these 'victims' only feel like victims now?

Maybe if they put their morals before their careers, they'd have dealt with this at the time. Maybe if they'd done that, Trump wouldn't even be a contended right now.

They put their careers first. Victims, indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: vonclod
Not sure about Miss Teen Universe..they are not adults of consent age.

Don't be naive. You never heard of the accounts of countless child actors about how they were abused?

I kinda get the feeling that those facts are irrelevant...unless it's Trump what does the abusing.

they don't care about the perversion or abuse, just that they've foind someting they can use to leverage their own agenda.

Same old.

I wonder how many of them will go see the next x-men movie, grin and chew popcorn all the way through and love it...there be some hippy liberal scene in the film that moves them to tears

All good backstage.

No you want to ignore that we are mad at the people doing the abusing and refuse to brush it off as just the smaller problem and share the blame with the kids or women getting abused and taken advantage of.

We get it, you don't like how Hollywood works and I don't blame you. But the more you trivalize what those in power of that scene are doing it won't get any better.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Beauty pageant contestants are mad at being objectified? LMAO! That's rich! What's next, strippers complaining about men ogling them at work?

Beauty pageant contestants are required to be seen naked too?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Alright well at least you finally said it.

Sad really, you want to talk about morals but refuse to put the blame where it belongs.

Go fly a kite.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I dunno... I'd never debase and degrade my children by placing them in such a self loathing parade.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Don't you know? It is their own fault got being in that situation in the first place!

It is their morality that needs to be called into question here. Donald is just another pervert doing what they do, why would you blame him?

+7 more 
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Beauty pageant contestants are mad at being objectified? LMAO! That's rich! What's next, strippers complaining about men ogling them at work?

What part of consent don't you get? What part of privacy eludes you? I had you begged for the propetarian type. Don't you believe that people own their bodies?

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: samerulesapply

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: vonclod
Not sure about Miss Teen Universe..they are not adults of consent age.

Don't be naive. You never heard of the accounts of countless child actors about how they were abused?

I kinda get the feeling that those facts are irrelevant...unless it's Trump what does the abusing.

they don't care about the perversion or abuse, just that they've foind someting they can use to leverage their own agenda.

Same old.

I wonder how many of them will go see the next x-men movie, grin and chew popcorn all the way through and love it...there be some hippy liberal scene in the film that moves them to tears

All good backstage.

No you want to ignore that we are mad at the people doing the abusing and refuse to brush it off as just the smaller problem and share the blame with the kids or women getting abused and taken advantage of.

We get it, you don't like how Hollywood works and I don't blame you. But the more you trivalize what those in power of that scene are doing it won't get any better.

Where did I trivialise it?

Didn't the so-called victims do that when they decided to put their careers first? Talk about selling out.

I can assure you, if I was at work, getting changed (not that I strip naked in work, I never do) but if I was, and someone deliberately perved on me (they wouldn't) and I was actually offended then I'd deal with it there and then.

I wouldn't wait until the person who perved on me looked like they might get a promotion then decide to speak out...because that don't look good for me. Looks more like I've an agenda, that it's less about my alleged 'abuse' and more about me not wanting this person to advance in their endeavors.

It's not that complicated.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Damn parents letting Donald take advantage of their girls!

God forbid we blame the guy abusing his power.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Alright well at least you finally said it.

Sad really, you want to talk about morals but refuse to put the blame where it belongs.

Go fly a kite.

I'm not going to blame all of showbiz' ills on one guy, when all that stuff has been going on since before that one guys was ever even involved.

I'm not the one being willfully ignorant, here.

We can twist this all night but the facts remain:

Victims weren't victims until very recently. Why?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wouldn't either. doesn't mean those in power can take advantage.

what part of that are you not getting? do you have daughters?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It is actually pretty common for things like this to go unreported.

But ya it's their fault again.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I dunno... I'd never debase and degrade my children by placing them in such a self loathing parade.

So some parents enter these kids into contests, sometimes against their will, and it's OK for Donald to see this as his own pool?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You don't have to blame it all on him, but you can blame him for his actions.

And no the victims were the victim as soon as he did it.

And ya I don't think you are being willfully ignorant either.
edit on thWed, 12 Oct 2016 12:49:29 -0500America/Chicago1020162980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well, they're not to blame for the act itself, they are to blame for the perpeturation of this kind of behaviour simply because they sell out and put their careers first.

Do I think they're victims? NO!

In fact,t hey helped pave the way for this to continue and are in some small part, responsible for future victims of the same.

They should have spoke out at the time...but didn't, for selfish reasons.

Carry on.
edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

The guy is a man, and a person who looked at naked women. Big deal. We all do. People who deny it are only lying to themselves.

If you are married I feel for your wife. Clearly you don't have a moral bone in your body and judge the rest of us by your debased standards. Stunning how many starred your post no wonder the world is headed to hell!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I see what Hillary meant by Trump supporters being deplorable.

edit on 12-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So you don't see the girls that Donald took advantage of his postion to see them naked as victims?

Which girls did he take advantage of exactly?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why are going to such lengths to not say Donald is not at fault here?!

They should have spoke out at the time...but didn't, for selfish reasons.

I doubt you will, but maybe do some reading on why things like this go unreported.
Generally not very selfish reasons.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Everyone's a victim!

Apprently it's a lot easier to come out and accuse a presidential candidate of whatever than it is to come out and accuse some kooky businessman of being a pervert.

It's easier for them to come out, now. Like when Savile died, they all came out. We can understand that, because when alive he had connections and power.

Trump has more of that now than he did then. I'[m suspicious of anyone who suddenly remembers something terrible that happened only when the alleged perpetrator is on the verge of something the so-called victim doesn't like.

I'd feel for these victms had they spoke out at the time, this just stinks of smear. I suppose being a victim of Trump is kinda like being an MK-ULTRA mind control victim, one minute you're a perfectly normals, happily functioning human being, the next you're a victim of abuse and scarred for life.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join