It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Exactly..anyone deciding that's the business for them knows the scoop.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
None of it is "OK" but i assume OP is on his mission to bash Trump because he thinks it might result in more votes for Hilary.

Is it? What else could be the motivation?

Maybe he's just addicted to flags?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have...it would appear that you have not.

Maybe you should look into the business a little more. Half of them are only getting that opportunity because they are willing to go further than Trump could possibly imagine.

You think they're angels, innocent...which is knda cute and funny.

You poor, poor thing.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Awwwwww. Triggered much fanboys? The irony of all this is that the deeper Trump's hole gets, the more you try to normalize his behavior to continue your aggressive willful ignorance and the more you actually fit the label "deplorable."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's funny how the good folks of 'murica are outraged by this, but happily continue to willfully ignore the truth about showbusiness and Hollywood in general.

Some people ought to do some research here...do i think people should be outraged by Trump going backstage at a show? I dunno to be honest, what role was he playing in this whole affair? Was he funding it?

Was it being held on his premises? I mean, there are lot's of guys involved in these sorts of events, is Trump the only man ever to go backstage at a production he's involved in?

But, still...while we queue up, excited to see the new x-men film...ain't nobody giving a seconds thought to what's happening behind the scenes. It's no secret...where's the outcry?

Hollywood is held in high regard...perhaps certain things are acceptable in the name of entertainment...so what entertains you and how complicit are you.

Don't answer in this thread, answer yourself, in your own head. Reflect and know what you are.

And stop trying to convince us all you're something else...

You can't lie to your soul

Irvine Welsh
edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Damn must be nice to be on that high horse!

Guess it is their own fault that some creepy dude wants to take advantage of the situation and go see them naked.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You do know that 50 Shades of Grey had nothing to do with non-consensual acts of deviancy, right. Nice meme, shame it's complete bullsh*t.

You have to understand the thinking of a Trump supporter to understand why they think this meme makes sense.

In one phrase, it's "slut shaming".

You see, in the deviant minds of some men...if women like sex, for example if they enjoy some fiction erotica, they are sluts and shouldn't be offended by men being vulgar to them. Or apparently, they shouldn't mind being sexually assaulted...because they read 50 shades of grey...therefore are sluts...therefore "want it" or are "asking for it".

It's rape culture...and it appears that many Trump supporters openly support it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Triggered much fanboys? The irony of all this is that the deeper Trump's hole gets, the more you try to normalize his behavior

Clinton fanboys do that, too.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There is plenty of it...

But we don't blame the women or men that are caught up in it all.

Why do you want to shift them blame to them?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Conflicting stories in a piece of sensationalism. A dubious piece of "journalism".

Probably an FBI agent posing as a journalist, reporter, or domentary film maker. It's legal you know. It is also legal for our government to use propaganda on their own citizens to advance an agenda. Look it up. It's true.
edit on 12-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Damn must be nice to be on that high horse!

Guess it is their own fault that some creepy dude wants to take advantage of the situation and go see them naked.

I'm not on any horse...if it transpires that Bill Clinton walked through a dressing room or backstage and saw loads of naked chicks I'd take the same position.

You all are acting like this is the first and only time this has ever happened. I bet if you were to find 100 female actresses and talk to them long enough you'd hear similar or worse stories.

don't wnat to be burned, don't play with fire.

No secret

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I was told Trump identified as a woman that day, so you and your SJW brigade should be offering him a group hug becasue he was brave enough to break through his male bonds and explore his inner woman.

Isn't that the way unltra libs do business?

link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Triggered much fanboys? The irony of all this is that the deeper Trump's hole gets, the more you try to normalize his behavior

Clinton fanboys do that, too.

So we can assume that both "fanboys" are morons then?

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's not about blame...very little blame is meted out in showbiz.

People have tried and were silenced, ridiculed or just plain ignored. People still watch movies, tv, go to these shows.

So what you want me to say? If you want to protest, do it right...it's the entire industry, whether Trump is involved or not.
edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No I'm not. I am acting like I think it is sick and perverted that Donald admitted that used his postion to go and watch woman, and possibly teens, get dressed.

Does it matter that this he may not be the first to do this?? Does that somehow change how preverted it is?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh how ironic!!

Except you have the reasoning from him that he just did it because he could.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yes showbusiness is dirty, I agree..we have all heard of the "casting couch" I think though in most cases, the hopeful actor's are not eagerly offering themselves up..no doubt some of that though.
Not sure about Miss Teen Universe..they are not adults of consent age.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Yep. Victim blaming. Apparently it's justified when you like the guy who did it.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it was Obama who had done it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: kruphix

Yep. Victim blaming. Apparently it's justified when you like the guy who did it.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it was Obama who had done it?

Lynch mob.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Awwwwww. Triggered much fanboys? The irony of all this is that the deeper Trump's hole gets, the more you try to normalize his behavior to continue your aggressive willful ignorance and the more you actually fit the label "deplorable."

Sad, eh? If this continues this idiot will have all his little crazed supporters thinking these behaviors are acceptable. What they don't realize, is in their ordinary state of "unspecialness", they will get in deep crap for the same things.
edit on 10/12/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join