It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

trumps words.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You thought wrong, I'm from Scotland...believe me, we do not like Trump.

you just can't accept that notion that someone, who is impartial, has no dog in this fight, can see it for what it is...and is happy to point that out.

No, unfortunately your baseless assumptions are incorrect-a-mundo.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Are you saying Trump lied about his own behavior? He admitted that he does this type of thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

trumps words.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed

Sounds like a lie to me, no men anywhere? How many people are there in total? Because Trump says it don't make it so, does it?

Do you believe everything Trump says?

Your previous posts would suggest you don't...so why cite what he says, and use his quotes as though it somehow supports or validates your position?

Either you trust him or you don't, please pick a side and be consistent.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Are you saying Trump lied about his own behavior? He admitted that he does this type of thing.

He never admitted to doing it with teenage girls.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Trump probably does tell lies, yes.

I definitely believe he exaggerates a lot, that's for sure.
edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thankfully nobody walked in on the Donald.

We have no cure for being blinded by such a sight.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: TheTory

He pays their wages....

Like I said before he could eat a baby and some would still say it is okay.

None of it is "OK" but i assume OP is on his mission to bash Trump because he thinks it might result in more votes for Hilary.

Is it? What else could be the motivation?

Well im here to state the obvious:

He's STILL not as bad as Hillary. There simply isnt enough dirt out there to make this untrue.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

in what previous posts did I say I don't believe what trump said?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The motivation of the OP is not the question here.

Donald Trump is a sexual predator.

It doesn't matter who says it, or why they say it.

The facts speak for themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You understand this is about Miss "Teen" Universe, you're likening them to prostitutes pretty much???
WTF.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And how convenient that of the four girls that remember seeing him there, three chose to remain anonymous.

How convenient that only one cash-strapped girl, out of 15, can defend her claims.

It didn't happen.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

in what previous posts did I say I don't believe what trump said?

Lol...you most likely never made any such statement...and I never said you did.

You're clearly not a fan...do you believe everything he says?

Here's how it looks - when he says something that's self-destructive, people agree with him 100% and hold him accountable. When he says something that isn't self-destructive, or even something that sounds pretty decent, it's a deceitful lie.

Either he's a liar or he isn't. Can be trusted or can't.

Showbusiness is showbusiness. you think Trump is the only person to see naked chicks backstage? Talk about naive...

there's a lot more sordid going on that simple ogling. I don't see anyone protesting prior to this revelation.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Guess it is fine to barge in on naked women so you can catch a glimpse$

Unless you are transgender of course.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You understand this is about Miss "Teen" Universe, you're likening them to prostitutes pretty much???
WTF.

We're talking about girls who want to parade themselves in public. they've already decided it a small price to pay for fame and fortune.

I'm not the one who accused another poster of being willing to sell their own children.

Maybe you should take stock of what's being said here.

I never said they were prostitutes, but they cartainly made choices that, in all honesty - negate any notion that they are prudish or embarassed in any way.

Yes, I believe a large percentage of them would indeed sell themselves for fame and fortune, many of them probably already have.

you do know about showbusiness, right?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you follow the timeline in the OP, BuzzFeed had already heard from a contestant months ago — months before the conversation with Stern was dug up out of the archives — which actually serves to corroborate Trump's own statement.

Now we have more former contestants from other of his pageants coming forward and saying that this is something he did.

To be fair, there are those who say they don't recall him doing it and there are those that say that it doesn't seem possible because of security (though I don't see Trump's security staff stopping their boss from doing anything).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

then....
why isn't he in jail??

why is it that no one ended up in jail over this one?

why are so many rape kits sitting around gathering dust??

I can tell you why, what trump said is the truth!!
the rich and powerful can do anything!! rape your kids, kill their victims, ANYTHING...
and it will be covered up! and he's boosting about it!

and another question, why is it that he is giving hillary more grief over bill's sexual misadventures than he did bill when this was all coming out and HE WAS INSULTING AND ATTACKING BILL'S ACCUSERS?

a vote for trump is a vote for the rape culture that allows the crap you see in that video above. so go ahead and vote for the guy if you want.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

You honestly think that backstage, there are no men? Only Trump...yeah, all females backstage. No dudes, all the makeup artists, props, wardrope, managers, PA's, press...etc, all female.

This. It happens all the time at teenage fashion shows.

Oh I guess that if a gay fashion designer or a very camp hair stylist sees teenage girls (and *gasp* boys) naked, it's perfectly fine. But if a red-blooded male like Trump walks in the room, it's the end of the world as we know it.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

We're talking about girls who want to parade themselves in public. they've already decided it a small price to pay for fame and fortune.

Huh? They're not "parading themselves in public" in the nude are they? Listen to yourself. So women who wear bathing suits to the beach and "parade themselves in public" forfeit their right to not have some entitled douche bag see them naked when they're getting dresed in an area where there is an expectation of protection from such violations?

Think that through.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If you follow the timeline in the OP, BuzzFeed had already heard from a contestant months ago — months before the conversation with Stern was dug up out of the archives — which actually serves to corroborate Trump's own statement.

Now we have more former contestants from other of his pageants coming forward and saying that this is something he did.

To be fair, there are those who say they don't recall him doing it and there are those that say that it doesn't seem possible because of security (though I don't see Trump's security staff stopping their boss from doing anything).

I'm not disputing that he did it, he probably did.

nor am I defending him, we Scots hate Trump...he thnks our country is a golf course.

But I'll call a spade a spade. they want to be looked at, their wole career is based on it...stop lying to yourself.

It was probably a huge ego boost to some of them, knowing a multi-millionaire was satisfied with a glance or two. They're annoyed now but not so much at the time.

I don't want people to see me naked, nor do i want to be on tv naked, or at all for that matter.

Therefore, I never had any inkling or notion that I wanted to be an actor, dancer, prformer, comedian, beauty anything. People make their own choices in life.

Except some beauty queens - I'll concede that. Most of them are railroaded into it by idiot parents who, quite frankly, do make their children look like prostitutes.

But shoot the messenger I'm already riddled with bulletholes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join