It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Nice work! Keep digging. I'm sure more and more women who don't support Trump will suddenly remember him being backstage 19 years ago.

Lewinsky 1998

Works both ways.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
#TeamTrump

Go Donald!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Just to point out that Hilary didn't have the affair but people sure do treat her like she is guilty. I w2onder If Jackie O got the same stick when her fella had affairs?.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Of course the first few replies defending him totally miss the point and the stars flow.

Guess it is fine to barge in on naked women so you can catch a glimpse$

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

and alex jones is having a contest, with prizes for those who manage to get themselves on tv with a stupid t-shirt yelling bill clinton is a rapist...

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So long as you don't go into the women's restroom with the wrong "equipment"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hope that none of the young ladies were his third cousins and that he sexually molested them in the Governor's mansion.

No wait.
That was Bill Clinton.

According to what was found in the latest email dump... Podesta 4 from Wikileaks. Bill sexually molested his third cousin in the governors's mansion while she was there to babysit Chelsea.
edit on b000000312016-10-12T11:15:37-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 11:15:37 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Of course the first few replies defending him totally miss the point and the stars flow.

The same daily rant begets the same daily response, from both sides.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Countless times a day, every day, from now till who knows.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Annee

Just to point out that Hilary didn't have the affair but people sure do treat her like she is guilty. I w2onder If Jackie O got the same stick when her fella had affairs?.

Every president, at least since Eisenhower, has been accused of affairs. Nixon, a male lover.

Must be the woman's fault.

Clinton is the first that was made public while in office. It says a lot to me that his opponents couldn't bring him down any other way.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: havok

you think it's okay to walk into a room of TEENS changing? you think that's normal behavior?

OMG, what kind of message are we giving our daughters?

you'd probably sell you daughter, too, huh? ya know, as long as he's rich and powerful. gross.

Some very ignorant and actually quite lewd assertions, there.

I find that hillary defended a child rapist, got him off with a plea bargain then boasted and laughed about it far more questionable than some old boy walking into a changing room.

Let's face it, they're miss world contestants, beauty queens, they're wannabes and te largest majority of them sold out on morals and ethics when they choose their 'career', in fact I'd go as far as to say that the biggest majority of them would happily sell themselves for fame and fortune.

You actually think they care who sees them? Their job is to parade themselves for all and sundry to ogle and judge.

I bet a good portion of them would do a lot more than stand naked in front of someone as wealthy as Trump if there was something in it for them...and that 'something' most likely would not be personal. I doubt 'feels' would come into it. Don't get carried away, here...the people whinging that Trump saw them naked care not who sees them nakes lest they had made better choices in life.

You can't parade yourself around in public, scantily clad...then complain when someone sees you naked backstage, it's beyond stupid.

This thread means one thing to me and one thing only...someone is too honest for his own good. And some people, are very deceitful.

Luckily I live in the UK and don't really care much.

The end.

edit on 12-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I find it even more astounding that some of the folk bashing Trump are in support of perverts using the same bathrooms as little girls...the irony.

Too much irony...

Maybe Trump had a gender fart that day...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: havok

Face it, anyone in a room of beautiful naked people is going to stare and find them very attractive and make comments.

This argument is tired. The guy is a man, and a person who looked at naked women. Big deal. We all do. People who deny it are only lying to themselves.

Please go on. Is the owner of a department store entitled to burst into the women's changing room stalls too? Maybe next you could explain how male school administrators should be lurking in girl's locker rooms ogling naked teens there because you know — according to you — "Big deal. We all do."

They have video cameras - no need to burst in!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Of the 15 contestants from the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant who spoke with BuzzFeed, 11 others didn't remember seeing Donald in the dressing room

How could 11 girls in various states of undress NOT notice a man in the changing room? It's not like Trump was lurking in the shadows, according to the report he walked in like a boss and even talked to them and said he had seen it all before.

How could they not notice? Because it never happened!

edit on 12-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

No one wants any perverts using little girls rooms who is saying we back perverts?.
But yes Trump is a pervert.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

from your post -
"You can't parade yourself around in public, scantily clad...then complain when someone sees you naked backstage, it's beyond stupid. "

god help us all.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Maybe you missed the countless threads over the last year or so where people defended exactly that - men, pretending to be women...sharing a bathroom with children.

Where have you been?

If you find the threads I'm hinting at, take a not of some of the people arguing for this perverted idea, then come back to the Trump bashing threads and be as shellshocked as I am...the double standards are frightening.

Here's a newsflash...showbusiness is a dirty business. We've all heard of the fabled casting couch and the stories that come with it. We all know what goes in, backstage. Nobody knows better than the competitors, you think they care?

Here's a tip - if you're prudish, easily embarassed....if you DON'T want people to see your naked body - don't whore yourself out as a piece of meat. Don't choose a career that goes against your grain.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is this as bad as HRC taking millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia in effect endorsing the most heinous and VIOLENT treatment of females in modern times?

Hmmm...i cant decide.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ah thought so....
No wonder you like Trump you are as bad as him...
Everyones true colours coming out....sad.
edit on 12-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Like I said before he could eat a baby and some would still say it is okay.

Actually most people here are reacting as if he walked into a nursery and ATE a baby.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

from your post -
"You can't parade yourself around in public, scantily clad...then complain when someone sees you naked backstage, it's beyond stupid. "

god help us all.

Uh, yeah.

Here's how it is:

Girls backstage: "That creep, he saw us naked!"
Me: "Him and countless others!"

You honestly think that backstage, there are no men? Only Trump...yeah, all females backstage. No dudes, all the makeup artists, props, wardrope, managers, PA's, press...etc, all female.

Except Trump...just swaggering around catching an eyeful...those poor, poor women.

They didn't ask to be paraded around half naked in front of the world!

Dumb dumb dumb dumb duuuuuuuumb!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join