It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

Have to agree. People who see pedophilia in this whole debacle have a twisted mind of their own. Just like in those several sad cases where families have gotten in deep trouble because workers at photo stores got upset at albums containing pictures of naked children doing normal family stuff.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

People who see pedophilia in this whole debacle have a twisted mind of their own.

Not every aspect of Trump's perversion is pedophilia, but the time that he was doing mental math, on camera for a televised Christmas Special at Trump Tower, to figure how long before he could legally "date" a 10 year old girl, that he just met on an escalator, IS.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I didn't know that the defense of sexual perversion and pedophilia is a "perspective"!

And one, moreover, that is apparently held by a group: he said ‘our perspective’.

Who’s the group, newbie? Paedophiles For Trump?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: imjack

originally posted by: imjack
I'm not straight, so you're an idiot.

LOL - even worse.

Did you just say being "not straight" is even worse?

Wow that is shocking.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Does the things Donald Trump says or things he sees mean he will be a bad president?

Michael Jackson was a successful and talented performer, was he not?

Alot of people thought Bill Clinton was a good president.

Would you of hired Michael Jackson to sing at your daughters birthday party?

Does being good at something suddenly wipe away everything else?

Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off.

Dumbest argument yet.

Not surprising the way you answered my post.

Michael Jackson was great at his job period. You can save the daughters birthday party dramatic response for someone else. His allegations did not come forward till the end of his career.

So because Donald says so called bad things and some people do not agree with him, that means he will be a bad president?? That's like saying someone with tattoos all over their body can not be a professional person.

"Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off".
Here we go again, super dramatic. Donald has never murdered anyone, but some would say HC did.

Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president? Emotion aside please.

So your sticking with it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something.

You don't care if your babysitter is a pedophile because man he plays that piano well.

Ridiculous.

Wow, what's ridiculous is your responses. What is your malfunction?

You are straying very far from what my point is and you still haven't answered my question. Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president??

Point is simple, at least for most... Donald Trump may say things that people don't like, understand or agree with, that does not mean he will not be a good president.

So no, Im not sticking with "it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something" I never said that! It actually has nothing to do with me.
What did Donald do?

If your going to respond, please just answer the questions and do not just spew out garbage about pedophiles and murderers.

Thank you.

OK, let me dumb it down so you can understand a bit better.

You would be happy with a man who enjoys and boasts about watching young girls get undressed in his spare time just because in your opinion he is good at his day job?

What's wrong with you?

Again, it has nothing to do with me. Please wake up.

Even though this is getting very tiring, I will ask you once again..... Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad President?
It's been the question asked to you many times from my previous posts.

Very concerning and annoying of the amount of dramatic deflections.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Does the things Donald Trump says or things he sees mean he will be a bad president?

Michael Jackson was a successful and talented performer, was he not?

Alot of people thought Bill Clinton was a good president.

Would you of hired Michael Jackson to sing at your daughters birthday party?

Does being good at something suddenly wipe away everything else?

Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off.

Dumbest argument yet.

Not surprising the way you answered my post.

Michael Jackson was great at his job period. You can save the daughters birthday party dramatic response for someone else. His allegations did not come forward till the end of his career.

So because Donald says so called bad things and some people do not agree with him, that means he will be a bad president?? That's like saying someone with tattoos all over their body can not be a professional person.

"Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off".
Here we go again, super dramatic. Donald has never murdered anyone, but some would say HC did.

Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president? Emotion aside please.

So your sticking with it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something.

You don't care if your babysitter is a pedophile because man he plays that piano well.

Ridiculous.

Wow, what's ridiculous is your responses. What is your malfunction?

You are straying very far from what my point is and you still haven't answered my question. Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president??

Point is simple, at least for most... Donald Trump may say things that people don't like, understand or agree with, that does not mean he will not be a good president.

So no, Im not sticking with "it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something" I never said that! It actually has nothing to do with me.
What did Donald do?

If your going to respond, please just answer the questions and do not just spew out garbage about pedophiles and murderers.

Thank you.

OK, let me dumb it down so you can understand a bit better.

You would be happy with a man who enjoys and boasts about watching young girls get undressed in his spare time just because in your opinion he is good at his day job?

What's wrong with you?

Again, it has nothing to do with me. Please wake up.

Even though this is getting very tiring, I will ask you once again..... Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad President?
It's been the question asked to you many times from my previous posts.

Very concerning and annoying of the amount of dramatic deflections.

Wake up? What the hell are you on about.

I can't really go into detail on why I think he will be a bad president, I don't have the time. But a few points.

- his policies, or lack of.
- his campaign is based on manipulating the racists underbelly of America
- the wall, he won't build it, but just its suggestions is ridiculous
- he flip-flops on most of his points, or argues against his own running-mate.
- he is despised the world over, foreign relationships with America will plummet
- he is obsessed with nukes
- he's easily ruffled, shows a total lack of temperment

I mean I can't think of a single positive thing to say about him. What is he good at? What policies has he mentioned that aren't just headlines to impress simpletons. What gives anyone the impression he is actually fit to run a country?

Concerning to who? Dramatic? Please, your just struggling to find reasons to defend Trump, its desperation.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
SudoNim lives in the UK. His opinion on America's next president is worthless.

SudoNim is extremely anti-gun, no further comments necessary.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Wake up? What the hell are you on about.

You keep asking me if I'm happy about a man who enjoys this or that.... Like I've said before, it has nothing to do with me.

- his policies, or lack of.

Lack of? He has a long list of effective policies.

- his campaign is based on manipulating the racists underbelly of America

I highly doubt that, feel sorry for you if you truly believe that.

- the wall, he won't build it, but just its suggestions is ridiculous

Are you sure of that? and why is it ridiculous?

- he flip-flops on most of his points, or argues against his own running-mate.

Sometimes it is ok for the President and VP to have different views on subjects. Each side can then present their opinions to come to an agreement.

- he is despised the world over, foreign relationships with America will plummet

Will it??

- he is obsessed with nukes

Atomic anxiety is good for enemies.

- he's easily ruffled, shows a total lack of temperment

His temperament is what we need!

What gives anyone the impression he is actually fit to run a country?

- His appeal to the average middle class conservative voter who identifies with him and sees him as one of their own.
- Bringing a new perspective into the White House and to the world with a perspective from a successful global businessman.
- Not a career politician
- Being an outsider which keeps him honest to make the hard decisions America needs.
- Protecting the Constitution.
- Will not bow down to any political pressure.
- Defending the borders
- Not afraid to speak his mind.
- Will not be owned by anyone.

Concerning to who? Dramatic? Please, your just struggling to find reasons to defend Trump, its desperation.

No struggle at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
You seriously can't think of any other group?

(post by larryplab removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join