It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

WeAre0ne, they are not intelligent enough to understand your argument. They are not even capable of detaching you from the argument, or capable of entertaining the idea that someone could defend facts and truth without having any vested interests in either the argument or what you are defending. They automatically conclude that since you are talking about a certain subject from a certain perspective, you are what you talk about. They can't detach you from it. It is very much the highest form of stupidity one could have.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That right there is what I am talking about. You can't prove he wanted to have sexual relations with a minor.

Yeah! Right there! That's proof!

That right there is what I am talking about. You can't prove he wanted to have sexual relations with a minor.

Just stop!

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

He was calculating how long before he could legally grab that 10 year old by the p###y!

You do know that dating does not equate to a sexual relationship right? People date without having sex.

I do. but I don't think Donald Trump does, since he doesn't even understand the concept of consent, and has a perverted set of boundaries!

Your ignorance is showing.

You bias is showing like a yuuuuge erection for us all to see! You've been defending Trump's perverted and salacious behavior since your first post in this thread!

Stop trying to pawn this off like Donald is some sexual predator. He's a normal alpha male. Get fking over it.

Deplorable!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

He was calculating how long before he could legally grab that 10 year old by the p###y!

So now you resort to mixing and matching quotes from two completely different places and time to form your disgusting argument. That is quite deplorable.
edit on 16-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

I know, this asshat still thinks I am a Trumpett. Using terms like deplorable, and yet again mocking Trump's accent. Somehow they think it insults me. It's hilarious.

ab0vean0n, did you make this?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

First one would have to prove Trump did anything wrong for one to defend him. All I see are people accusing Trump of things they have no proof of.
edit on 16-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

That is pure ignorance and disgusting projection.

Hardly

First off, nobody has confirmed the girl he was talking about was 10 years old. The age has been a huge assumption on everyone's part. Even the girl whom we was actually talking about was an assumption. Even then, he said "I’ll be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?". That would make her 20 years old, that would make it completely legal, and no pedophilia required.

Trump doesn't deny it as far as I know.a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. Nobody is discussing the legality of anything except people trying to deflect. He obviously says he wants to date this girl because? Because he cant wait to talk her in 10 years? Because maybe he was attracted to her? He thinks she is...unattractive. what? what other interpretation is there?

Second, the quote regarding Paris Hilton was taken out of context, and you even failed to post the rest of his comment.

no it wasn't.

“I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12,” Trump told Stern back in 2003.

“She’s hot,” Stern said of Hilton, who was then 22.

“Her parents are friends of mine and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’” the business mogul continued.

“Did you want to bang her?” Stern asked.

“She's a very … Well, at 12 I wasn't interested. I've never been into that. They've sort of always stuck around that 25 category,” he responded.

The full context doesn't help.

So how on Earth can you sit there an claim he is a pedophile? He clearly is not into minors.

a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. Nobody in their right mind would admit to it publicly. The context is her being "hot" at 12. There is no other way to interpret his story otherwise it would have been "I have known her since she was 12". instead "who is that" and "she's a very..." a very what? what? "well at 12..." come on mr wannabe psychologist, a very what?

He then goes on to watch her sex tape even though he is friends with her parents. but...but...he didn't break any laws. Being a creep is not illegal.

There is a history and a pattern that is obvious. This is nothing new.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That is from anonews.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The pile of evidence tells a story, and it reveals a pattern of conduct while his confessions reveal his intent.

Yes, we have proof. We have his confessions and we have numerous and various individuals backing up and collaborating his claims.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
The context is her being "hot" at 12.

Only a perverted idiot would come to that conclusion. He said he knew Peris since age twelve. That is a fact. He then said she is hot, which is also a fact for many men. At the time Peris was 22 years old.

For you to mix the two quotes together and conclude pedophilia is completely idiotic.

Very what? You ask.. Beautiful perhaps? It's ok for someone to say a girl is beautiful at any age. Especially at a beauty pageant. Beauty surrounds us.

Again, your disgusting and vile perverted thoughts are concluding something that is not there. That says a lot about who you are. You are a disgusting person.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Your "pile of evidence" is out of context quotes, and your very own perverted projections applied.

You should seek help.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well SOMETHING certainly stood up and paid attention when 12 year old Paris walked into the room and caught the Don's eye, for him to say, "Who the hell is that?", the first time he met her!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

As ab0vean0n is right.

Trump owned and ran Miss USA, Miss Universe, and Miss Teen USA for television profits. These are beauty pageants.

It would not be abnormal for the owner of beauty pageants to see talent in young girls, and think they are beautiful. It's not wrong either. If he said "who is that?" its not because of your sick and twisted idea that he wants to have sexual relations, it most likely because she was a beautiful young girl, who would have probably done well in his beauty pageants. He was curious to know who she was, maybe to get her on his show.

It is not at all unlike him being a talent scout for his own shows.

But please do go on and accuse him of pedophilia based on your own erroneous interpretation of a transcript. It only further highlights your sick and twisted perverted thoughts.
edit on 16-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
In his defense, he never said he would consider pedophilia with young girls. Just 15 year olds with breast implants....and 13 year olds in some states where pedophilia is legal.

The ignorance is blinding.

Courtney Sodden did not have breast implants at age 15 and 16, that is documented. It's funny to see your perverted mind conclude that she did have implants based on that picture. You must have had to visually focus on her breasts, conclude they are large, and then assume they were unnatural. You are such a pervert. You must be a pedophile.

yes, once it was proved you could legally marry someone that is 15 in 6 states, I checked those out and they appear to be fake. But you have documentation that says otherwise? Now you are saying I'm a pervert and pedophile? because I looked at a picture that someone posted over and over to prove that a 15 year old girl can play dress up and look older?
wait. are you up to more psychological tricks? gosh darn it! you got me!

Also, WeAre0ne was only talking about marriage the entire time. Not once has he mentioned pedophilia. Marriage with 13 and 15 year olds is legal in many states - another thing WeAre0ne mentioned.

and it still makes no sense.

It is against ATS terms of service to post knowingly false and or inaccurate statements, especially when accusing another member of illegal activities. You should consider your next replies carefully.

the comment you are referring to went right over your anonymous wannabe head.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Again, your disgusting and vile perverted thoughts are concluding something that is not there. That says a lot about who you are. You are a disgusting person.

is this some kind of psychological trick? lets see....my response is.

I know you are, but what am I?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You are the one reading quotes and contemplating pedophilia because of it.

Not me. That is disgusting.

Check your PMs.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

For you to mix the two quotes together and conclude pedophilia is completely idiotic.

“Did you want to bang her?” Stern asked.

“She's a very … Well, at 12 I wasn't interested..."

yeah it must be my sick disgusting mind that enables me to read and come to conclusions. god, you are a master of psychological trickery! I feel so, so...great, now i'm having an internet meltdown.

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Check your PMs.

no

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ok.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ok.

Thanks.

ok I'm sorry.
edit on 16-10-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join