It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You claim to have functional reading comprehension, but then you continue to insist WeAre0ne is some pedophile after he just cleverly revealed his premise. He really made you look foolish. It is clear to us that you actually do have some comprehension issues.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

you continue to insist WeAre0ne is some pedophile after he just cleverly revealed his premise

You mean, after he disgustingly and incompetently failed to disguise the fact that he was revealing too much about himself by pretending it was ‘all a test’?

I never called him a paedophile. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, and assuming he is 17. A rather slow 17, but 17.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

That is very interesting. From our perspective WeAre0ne clearly displayed with absolutely certainty that you and many others are quick to call someone a pedophile based on nothing at all, and you are not intelligent enough to actually self realize that. What he did was obviously far above anything you can comprehend.

He did nothing more than post a picture of a young lady (now an adult), and outline state and federal laws regarding marriage of a minor, and showed how frequent minor marriage is. He purposefully walked a fine line to show you all how quick you are to attack and label someone you don't know at all, based on absolutely nothing but words on a screen that were not even worthy of such senseless hate. Simultaneously, he revealed that some of you ATS members contain pedophilia related thoughts hidden in your inner minds in order to make such inappropriate judgments to begin with.

What took place here really shows the disgustingly vile, incompetent, pompous and judgmental attitude you and several others have. To make it worse, you parade around patting yourself on your backs proclaiming to be honorable and implying faultlessness. It is repulsive to watch you wallow in your filthy regurgitation you consider to be substantial debate and conversation, and still after a revelation of your own appalling inner desires you continue on.

Your early demise would be a benefit to the world.

edit on 16-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

From our perspective......

I didn't know that the defense of sexual perversion and pedophilia is a "perspective"!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It would probably be wise for you to get your facts straight. Maybe even quote where anyone on this topic supported pedophilia before making such bold claims. Until then, you should reconsider your careless replies before you get yourself into trouble.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It's crazy, I never once ever supported pedophilia in this topic, or anywhere in my life. But your sick demented mind managed to have thoughts of pedophilia and then accuse me of doing the same. You are disgusting.
edit on 16-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Did you just get here, and NOT even read the thread? Or are just not following the conversion? In case you've forgotten, this is what he actually said.

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good." "You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

This thread is about peeping pervert Trumplethinskin admittedly walking in on, inspecting, teenage contestants as young as 15, knowing that they would be undressed and prepping for the pageant, because of his special privileged as "The Owner".

edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

You've defended it, and attempted to normalize Trump's preposterous and deplorable behavior!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
doesnt matter who wins.. its a lose lose

you got one who is a creep who admits walking in on girls getting dressed to stare at them naked who is accused of groping and sexual assault

and the other who is bought by big interests and takes foreign money from terror supplying, woman hating countries, who also happen to be a warmonger and would happily start another war if it means padding her own wallet....on top of the other terrible # she has done

so.. murica.. take your pick!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've been here the entire time, watching all of you shoot yourselves in the foot over and over again while WeAre0ne highlights the psychodynamics required for you people to post the disgusting things you've been posting.

Take your last reply for example. That quote is from the Howard Stern show. Nowhere does it quantify the ages of the girls he was talking about. As WeAre0ne stated multiple times, Miss USA and Miss Universe are 18 to 28 year old women, and that is most likely what Trump was referring to. But your sick demented mind jumped to the pedophilia conclusion all on your own. You are disgusting.

After all, it would be ridiculous for Trump to boast about pedophilia on a radio show in front of millions, you don't even consider that, you only consider your own vile perverted version of events. Trump's quote is most likely taken out of context, and I would imagine he made it clear at one point on the show he was talking about the adult women. Childish quote, yes, but that is what the Howard Stern show is about. I would dare you to find the transcript for the entire show before you project your disgusting filth onto others.

Speaking of your projection of disgusting filth, I found it really funny when you posted this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You posted two pictures of Trump with his daughter. You then implied incest and pedophilia. You have to have the darkest most disgusting, perverted, and filthy mind to see two pictures of a farther and daughter and proclaim incest and pedophilia. The mental gymnastics required and the disgusting conclusions your mind had to manifest to make such a post is very revealing. You disgust me. I would hate for your employer and your family to see this.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: havok

So in your #ed up warped world its perfectly ok to walk into a dressing room of underage girls on purpose........Rrriiiggghhhttt

There is a name for people like that its called a pedophile.

You should learn the definition of pedophile. Sure, its fun to throw that word around, but shouldn't "deny ignorance" apply to all things?

If you want the legal, psychiatric definitions, i just looked on wikipedia...
Pedophilia- relates to prepubescent children generally 10 and younger
Hebephilia- 11-14
Ephebephilia- generally ages 15-19

But pedophilia is the fun one (to accuse people of) so, everyone we dont like is a pedophile, or a nazi, etc etc... Always the most extreme thing on the scale of whats being discussed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

In his defense, he never said he would consider pedophilia with young girls. Just 15 year olds with breast implants....and 13 year olds in some states where pedophilia is legal.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thanks for that, it really shows how ridiculous and uneducated many ATS members are.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
In his defense, he never said he would consider pedophilia with young girls. Just 15 year olds with breast implants....and 13 year olds in some states where pedophilia is legal.

The ignorance is blinding.

Courtney Sodden did not have breast implants at age 15 and 16, that is documented. It's funny to see your perverted mind conclude that she did have implants based on that picture. You must have had to visually focus on her breasts, conclude they are large, and then assume they were unnatural. You are such a pervert. You must be a pedophile.

Also, WeAre0ne was only talking about marriage the entire time. Not once has he mentioned pedophilia. Marriage with 13 and 15 year olds is legal in many states - another thing WeAre0ne mentioned.

It is against ATS terms of service to post knowingly false and or inaccurate statements, especially when accusing another member of illegal activities. You should consider your next replies carefully.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Pedophilia- relates to prepubescent children generally 10 and younger
Hebephilia- 11-14
Ephebephilia- generally ages 15-19

Um, Trump has all of those.
There's the 10 year old girl he said he could date in 10 years. The comments he made regarding a 12 year old Paris Hilton. And the dressing room where they were as young as 13 or 14.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

That is pure ignorance and disgusting projection.

First off, nobody has confirmed the girl he was talking about was 10 years old. The age has been a huge assumption on everyone's part. Even the girl whom we was actually talking about was an assumption. Even then, he said "I’ll be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?". That would make her 20 years old, that would make it completely legal, and no pedophilia required.

Second, the quote regarding Paris Hilton was taken out of context, and you even failed to post the rest of his comment.

“I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12,” Trump told Stern back in 2003.

“She’s hot,” Stern said of Hilton, who was then 22.

“Her parents are friends of mine and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’” the business mogul continued.

“Did you want to bang her?” Stern asked.

“She's a very … Well, at 12 I wasn't interested. I've never been into that. They've sort of always stuck around that 25 category,” he responded.

So how on Earth can you sit there an claim he is a pedophile? He clearly is not into minors.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That quote is from the Howard Stern show. Nowhere does it quantify the ages of the girls he was talking about.

What DOES qualify it is the fact that, next to his very public confession, Trump owned the Miss Teen USA Franchise, and we have contestants backing up Trump's claims, telling us that they were there, at Miss Teen USA, when Trump walked in on them!

After all, it would be ridiculous for Trump to boast about pedophilia on a radio show in front of millions, you don't even consider that

In fact, he did the mental math, figuring how long it would be before he could legally f##k the 10 year old that he had just spoken with, DURING a televised Christmas Special at Trump Tower, for the camera/audience! WTF!

Speaking of your projection of disgusting filth, I found it really funny when you posted this:......You posted two pictures of Trump with his daughter. You then implied incest and pedophilia.

Right. That was in response to Trump publicly musing on several occasion how he'd like to "date" Ivanka, his daughter.....AND, how it's okay for ALL OF US to refer to his daughter as a "piece of ass"! Again his words, his posture! Ivanka's posture speaks for itself.

edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
You've defended it, and attempted to normalize Trump's preposterous and deplorable behavior!

I wasn't defending Trump. I would never do such a thing. I don't like the guy.

I was defending truth and facts. At the same time I was attempting to show the hypocrisy and idiocy of ATS members such as yourself, for allowing yourself to accuse a man based on out of context quotes and false information. I also wanted to show how your own subconscious thoughts must have traces of the exact thing you are accusing someone of in order for you to reach such conclusions based on ignorance.

I succeeded. However you blind ignorance still continues.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

You have defended Trumps actions and words in this thread.

Please see the post above yours!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
In fact, he did the mental math, figuring how long it would be before he could legally f##k the 10 year old that he had just spoken with, DURING a televised Christmas Special at Trump Tower, for the camera/audience! WTF!

That right there is what I am talking about. You can't prove he wanted to have sexual relations with a minor. Your own subconscious thoughts jumped to that conclusion, and those thoughts you had were of pedophilia. Your sick twisted mind concluded pedophilia because you are a sick individual.

You don't know if Trump simply wanted a non-sexual marriage or relationship. If he did, it would have been legal to marry her even sooner than age 20 in some states.

You do know that dating does not equate to a sexual relationship right? People date without having sex.

Your ignorance is showing.

edit on 16-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join