It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

That is quite hilarious. All this time WeAre0ne was only talking about legal marriage of a minor with parental consent, and you mistakenly thought he was speaking about sexual relations with a minor all this time.

He just proved you are a pervert using a very old psychological trick.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

They probably still think I'm a Trump supporter too. Got them two-fold.
edit on 15-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

The secondary point is, men are capable of loving 15 year old women, and being attracted to them, and eventually legally marrying them.

The bolded parts together is enough to see you're implying sex. You can disagree but then your entire point is a worthless moronic analogy.

Talking about marriage in general is pretty stupid, infact the stupidest idea of the thread, is Trump marrying a 15 year old. This doesn't change any laws about sex, and sexual assault.

The fact you so light heartedly believe a 15 year old can marry an older man, and not directly see conflicts with sexual consent laws, and question that, shows you have no morals.

Who cares? He's still wrong. What exactly is the purpose of him posting pictures in the discussion, other than his perversion?

The states it's '15' in are only in special cases of pregnancy and specially permitted. It's not acceptable anyway.

Now that that's settled, excluding that, can a 15 year old marry a 30 year old? No.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I've never implied sex, ever. Your subconscious thoughts automatically jumped to it because you are subconsciously a pervert.

I was talking about love and marriage this entire time. Never mentioned sex, ever.

You probably also missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should probably also educate yourself on marriage with a minor without pregnancy, the other post you missed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You kind of just fell right into that one, pervert.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yes I understand, your 'master troll' plan is to bait that prospect, but even in your 'sexless' bait I was disgusted, mostly at you and what you represent, so I protest.

The derailment to calling me a pervert as you post half nude photos of underage women is the full erosion of our society in full public prospect. Yup. Smell that asinine stench people. I'm done talking with you.

I don't care much for the rest of your day. I honestly hope chris hansen intervenes your next target. Not responding to anymore of your trash.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You are quite wrong sir.

en.wikipedia.org...

Only a few states require a pregnancy. Mostly all are parental consent only. Also, yes, a 15 year old can marry a 30 year old, even a 51 year old. There are quite a few high profile cases of that, which you seem to not be aware of.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n

You are quite wrong sir.

en.wikipedia.org...

Only a few states require a pregnancy. Mostly all are parental consent only. Also, yes, a 15 year old can marry a 30 year old, even a 51 year old. There are quite a few high profile cases of that, which you seem to not be aware of.

So a 15 year old is allowed to marry a 51 year old man, but is not legally allowed to kiss and make contact a 16 year old boy? I'm pretty sure the 'kiss the bride' constitutes sexual assault in that case, as the minor is unable to take accountability.

It's called 'sexual consent' specifically because it's the age they can decide 'on their own' what they're doing is right. Until that changes, they're high profile for a reason, it's borderline illegal.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Half nude? She is dressed normally... But it's really funny to see your subconscious thoughts imagining her "half nude". You should really learn to control your thoughts.

I just posted a normal picture of Courtney Sodden at age 16. Today she is now 22 years old I believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I told you I'm not straight, who are you trying to bull# saying no bra-tubetop isn't half nude? Tubetop is the most half-nude thing you can wear outside of swimwear.

I don't give a # about your excuses for posting half nude underage women in this thread. You're a disgrace. The only thing I'm sad about is I decided to respond to you again at all. kill yourself. The only reason I didn't say that last time is because I for some reason cared about my post being seen. But you deserve to hear it. Pedo's are the lowest of scum, even in jail, below the murderers, and the most ironic fate of being raped. Enjoy what you manage attain in your life.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Half nude? She is dressed normally... But it's really funny to see your subconscious thoughts imagining her "half nude". You should really learn to control your thoughts.

Imjack must be a 'glass is half empty' kind of guy.

I agree that she is dressed normally. I would even say she is dressed conservatively by today's standards of super-short shorts that barely cover the butt cheeks.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Contain your hate. I am not a pedophile.

I posted a perfectly normal picture of a famous model. I was talking about legal marriage with parental consent only. Not one single post of mine has ever, ever, ever hinted at pedophilia or sexual relations with a minor. Only marriage. I was stating State and Federal laws.

Your subconsciously perverted mind automatically jumped to sex. I didn't even have to mention sex. It doesn't matter if you are straight or bent, your mind jumped to sexual relations with a minor on its own. You, and probably a few other people on this topic, jumped to those conclusions because you are all perverted.

Go ahead and reread all my posts with this in mind. You will see. You've just been psychologically f**ked.

#mic_drop

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The context of his conversation is really dumbfounding in a thread named
"Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing"

He supports pedophilia taking the angle Donald could be considering these young girls 'marriage' potential. Has Donald ever SERIOUSLY said these things considering a young girl for a wife? No. Why is his assumption reasonable? It's not. He's a predator, supporting his kind. I still support my opinion he could have linked the story instead of photobombing a 15 year old not wearing a real shirt or bra.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Contain your hate. I am not a pedophile.

I posted a perfectly normal picture of a famous model. I was talking about legal marriage with parental consent only. Not one single post of mine has ever, ever, ever hinted at pedophilia or sexual relations with a minor. Only marriage. I was stating State and Federal laws.

Your subconsciously perverted mind automatically jumped to sex. I didn't even have to mention sex. It doesn't matter if you are straight or bent, your mind jumped to sexual relations with a minor on its own. You, and probably a few other people on this topic, jumped to those conclusions because you are all perverted.

Go ahead and reread all my posts with this in mind. You will see. You've just been psychologically f**ked.

#mic_drop

I noticed that bait from the beginning of the conversation and directly addressed it, you've fooled no one you predator. You claim I didn't read what you said? That's pretty funny considering I was quoting you none stop on the same page.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
He supports pedophilia taking the angle Donald could be considering these young girls 'marriage' potential.

What does marriage have to do with pedophilia? Nothing at all. Marriage is about love, not sex. Where did you get all this pedophilia nonsense?

Your own perverted mind, that is where you got it. Just like your own perverted mind would have to jump to pedophilia conclusions if Donald Trump happened to walk into a room where teenagers were dressing.

Just think... If YOU walked into a large room full of teenagers getting dressed, on accident or purposefully for alternative reasons, would YOU instantly start thinking about pedophilia?

I definitely wouldn't be thinking about pedophilia, and I doubt Donald would be thinking about pedophilia. However, I can clearly see you would, pervert.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

YOU made the implication Donald wanted to marry 15 year olds or that it was relevant. People have literally asked you if it is relevant directly and have been ignored, while you rant about the legality of it and spam pictures of young women.

I am just calling your bull# out for what it is, pedophilia. I never claimed 'you brought it up'.

Explain right now why the # it matters or I'm(personally) pegging you a pedophile. I don't care what you or others think. Obviously almost all pedophiles say "I am not a pedophile" I expect you to say that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Jack,

The user WeAre0ne is right that you would have to mentally jump to a pedophilia conclusion on your own upon reading the title of this topic. Giving Trump the benefit of doubt that he is not a pedophile, that would mean the source claim of pedophilia is from the accuser, which makes the accuser a pervert for even contemplating pedophilia.

This is very much like someone claiming another is racist because of some perceived conflict. Since conflicts can exist without racism, and considering the other is not racist, it would mean some form of racism existed in the accuser.

You are claiming Donald Trump and WeAre0ne are both pedophiles because of some conflict you perceived on your own. Considering Donald has never been accused of pedophilia in his entire career of owning Miss USA beauty pageants, and WeAre0ne has never mentioned sex in any of his posts, perhaps you have accused them of pedophilia because you have some slight pedophilia in your subconscious thoughts. That seems more likely.
edit on 15-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Has Donald ever SERIOUSLY said these things considering a young girl for a wife? No. Why is his assumption reasonable? It's not.

Has Donald ever SERIOUSLY said he was considering pedophilia with a young girl? No. Why is that assumption (pedophilia) reasonable? It's not.

#end_topic

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Has Donald ever SERIOUSLY said he was considering pedophilia with a young girl?

yes on the stern show he said "i would pedophilia with young girls all the time, its no big deal just ask my piece of ass daughter who I would totally pedophile with. " I will try to find the clip but there is a few hundred hours of trump saying stupid things to go through.

#pedophilia_is_not_a_verb

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The user WeAre0ne is right that you would have to mentally jump to a pedophilia conclusion on your own upon reading the title of this topic.

If this were an isolated incident, then yes. But its not isolated. there is a history and pattern that is fairly obvious. this is not new stuff. most people probably didn't hear him on the Stern show 15 or 20 years ago. I did. I actually thought it was a joke when announced he was running because of all the bizarre things he said on the show. He wasn't like just a one time guest. no, he was a regular like Daniel Carver (the KKK guy) and Reilly Martin(the alien guy). Trump was the weird billionaire that was attracted to 12 year Paris Hilton that would parade his "piece of ass" daughter around. Daniel Carver was obviously a racist and Reilly Martin was obviously insane and Trump was obviously a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with my comprehension. I understand you all too well.

That picture you keep posting. On your hard disk, right? A child with silicone breast implants. An exploited creature, a virtual-reality sex slave. I hope you're really proud of yourself, you red-blooded heterosexual male, you.

Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join