It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

What does it prove???? Are you blind???

It proves she was knowingly doing illegal things that investigators would find if she used emails. Low and behold, she used emails, and she got caught.

What the f**k are they putting in your water?

edit on 15-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: imjack

You are some kind of slow. I don't think you even know what you are arguing at this point.

Many ABC government agencies confirmed, Hillary had Top Secret information on her insecure email server which was detrimental to national security.

Hillary admitted to it.

She should be in jail.

Right, and how was it leaked again?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

It all started when sources found out she was using a private insecure server. Long before leaks were released. That started the investigation.

The possibility of a leak was then investigated. Leaks were then found. Leaks were then made public.

Do you need me to hold your hand too?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Seriously... are you ok? I am concerned about your health. The points I have been making can be understood by an 8 year old. You seem to be having some cognitive difficulties. When was the last time you have seen your doctor? I really do feel a level of concern for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Actually, it's not abnormal. You just seem to think it is. Just like you thought it was illegal.

You are talking about the legal age when someone can get married. Nobody is marrying anybody. What did I think was illegal?

I am talking about Trump's behavior and you think its OK because girls can get married when they are 15 with parental permission in 6 states. That's what your point is. Yes?

#oh_i_am_sure_you_will_avoid_the_discussion

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
“As much as I’ve been investigated, why would I ever want to do email?” - Hillary Clinton

Translation: "I've been investigated a lot in the past, if I used email I would get caught."

Conclusion: She got caught.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

My point is, Trump didn't do anything illegal. This is a non story.

The secondary point is, men are capable of loving 15 year old women, and being attracted to them, and eventually legally marrying them. It happens. This is a non story.

#I_didnt_avoid_the_discussion_I_ended_it

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

can you tell me what your point is exactly

I think his point is that all redblooded heterosexual males get turned on by high schoolers, and that's okay. Or something like that.

edit on 15/10/16 by Astyanax because: of slanty letters

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

What does it prove???? Are you blind???

It proves she was knowingly doing illegal things that investigators would find if she used emails. Low and behold, she used emails, and she got caught.

What the f**k are they putting in your water?

Where does it prove that? Are you reading something I'm not, or hearing something I'm not. Or is this just you seeing/hearing what you want to hear.

Clearly as your the only one whose blowing that horn. Delusional.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

So basically you have no idea how it was leaked.
Gotcha, you know nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

My point is, Trump didn't do anything illegal. This is a non story.

The secondary point is, men are capable of loving 15 year old women, and being attracted to them, and eventually legally marrying them. It happens. This is a non story.

#I_didnt_avoid_the_discussion_I_ended_it

I like how you say 15 year old 'women', to express your point of having sex with a 15 year old girl, even though people are not legally adults until the age of 18, and 'women' is the word for an adult female. You can't handle using the word 'child' even though that's what it is? Does it bother you thinking about having sex with a child? It shouldn't according to your retard-logic that it's still legal. IMO your word choice shows the true holes in your sleazy argument. You claim it's legal, but you're too ashamed to call it what it is, a child.

Let me guess, you believe that 'womanhood' starts with the first case of menstruation? Does this make 9 year olds women?

Or is this based on your previous bull*** about legal age of consent? A 15 year old is now a women because she's the legal age to have sex? What if she's 15, but still a virgin? Is that a child or a women?

You're so full of # it's unbelievable. Unbelievably disgusting too. I wouldn't let you within 100 feat of my family, and hospitalize you, if you thought you could even casually talk to my 16 year old niece about having sex, as if she was an adult. That's sexual assault buddy. I don't even care if you're just some 17 y/o punk.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

So basically you have no idea how it was leaked.
Gotcha, you know nothing.

It has now been confirmed you know jack sh!t about what happened. Here, educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
I think his point is that all redblooded heterosexual males get turned on by high schoolers, and that's okay. Or something like that.

It has now been confirmed you have a real problem with reading comprehension.

That is not my point.

My point is that it is perfectly normal for heterosexual males to be attracted to 15 to 16 year old women who look like this:

This is Courtney Sodden in 2011 at age 16 former Miss Teen USA contestant.

It is not wrong nor illegal to be attracted to that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It is now confirmed you don't know what a woman is.

Try telling this woman that she is not a woman. She would think you had a botched lobotomy, just like I think you did.

Age 15 and 16 is legal, get over it.

#topic_ended

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You still can't understand what it proves? I bet you can't even tie your own shoes then.

She straight admitted investigators would find illegal activity if she used emails. That is plain as day, and you are so freaking blinded by who knows what that you can't even see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

My god you respond and with that? A picture of what you find to be a sexy 15 year old? You need to be registered even collecting photos like that.

I've never wanted to blacklist someone so bad.

Does ATS have blacklist?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I don't recall ever saying she was sexy.

That must have been your own subconscious sexual attraction to her projecting onto me. You should stop projecting.

It's really funny to see how politically correct cookie-cutter societal rejects can't handle sensitive topics.

Collecting photos? She's a famous model. These are all over the internet. Maybe you should crawl out from under that rock you live under.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm not straight, so you're an idiot.

I'm not up to date with the latest 4chan sorry.

Should I throw you under the bus now, and explain how consent is actually 18, or do you still want to wait it out with this notion that a man can have sex with a 15 year old?

The age of consent is 18. There is however a close-in-age exemption that allows minors 16 and 17 years old to consent with someone no more than five years older than themselves and minors 13 to 15 years old to consent with one another, but not with anyone 16 or over.

So in other words, the 'sexual consent' is only applicable if they are both 15.

A man can not have sex with a 15 year old. That's obviously illegal.

I can't believe I even have to say that. You give me hope for blacklist on ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Another Smear Accusation on Mr. Trumps Reputation Bites the Dust .

" Former Miss Nebraska Teen USA Defends Trump From Media 'Smear Campaign'

I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997. I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign.

www.hannity.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I was never at any point talking about sex. I can't believe you had to even bring that subject up. You should be appalled by your actions.

This entire time I have been talking about legal marriage. With parental consent, you can legally marry a 15 year old in 6 states, and 16 years old in many many others.

Never once have I EVER EVER EVER said ANYTHING about sex. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking I was talking about sex.

originally posted by: imjack
I'm not straight, so you're an idiot.

LOL - even worse.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join