It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: SudoNim

What part of "admitted to mishandling classified information" don't you understand?

What part of admitting to dislike email because of being investigated do you not understand?

Haha, what part of admitting dislike?

Ok, your done. Post the transcript so we can discuss this instead of projecting your own fantasy of what it means.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

How many 13s and 15s do you see? 6... it is legal to marry a 15 year old with parental consent. Completely legal in 6 states.

in those states its probably also legal to shoot someone who is trying to get with your 15 year old daughter. can you tell me what your point is exactly? in 6 states 15 year old girls can get married with parental permission therefore....? Trump can marry a 15 year old girl in some states? some 15 girls look older than they really are therefore Trump can barge in on them in their dressing room?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Here is the transcript:

“As much as I’ve been investigated, why would I ever want to do email?”

Guilty.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

What part of every person forwarding these Emails on Twitter is just as guilty don't you understand?

It's the same crime. Mishandling classified information. You really think the natural conclusion to handling obtained classified material is sharing it to social media?

You want to know why it doesn't matter?

I'll answer you again with my post you just skipped because it's not spinable:

So what are you even arguing?

That none of the information disclosed in the emails endangered the Untited States.

I believe that's what the FBI is arguing too. What are you arguing?
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Sorry, your level of confusion is at such a point that I can't be bothered to help you. You are on your own now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

You are completely wrong, it was proven some emails contained indirect identities to undercover CIA agents, but direct enough to be identified, destroying their cover, endangering their lives and careers, and the lives of many others (including their family), and harming national security. The FBI made that quite clear.

The very fact that classified emails were leaked is proof the classified information was mishandled. Once it's leaked, it doesn't matter how many times you post it on the internet. The very fact that the emails are not encrypted means someone somewhere had access, and all bets are off, its open to the public.

Now you are moving the goal post. Hillary admitted guilt..

#end_of_topic
edit on 15-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what is normal. Don't change the subject. What matters is what is legal, and allowed.

#your_change_of_subject_is_admission_of_defeat

You introduced the legal part. Trump's behavior and attitude towards women and underage girls is the topic. Legality is not the issue. His behavior is not normal and you agree. I never said he broke any laws. Being a pedophile is not illegal.

#grow_up

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Just facts:

observer.com...

Discussions with Intelligence Community officials have revealed that Ms. Clinton’s “unclassified” emails included Holy Grail items of American espionage.

At a minimum, valuable covers have been blown, careers have been ruined, and lives have been put at serious risk.

Go ahead and attack the source, there are others.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

If its not illegal, and he hasn't done anything illegal then #end_of_topic_GTFO

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sorry, your level of confusion is at such a point that I can't be bothered to help you. You are on your own now.

so you cant articulate your point?

#I_knew_you_would_cop_out

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

What the hell? I have articulated my point like 100 times already, and all you have done is continue to ask stupid questions about it. Learn to read, then go back and read again. I don't have time to hold your hand any longer.

The simple fact you are now attacking me just means I win.

#gtfo

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You are completely wrong, it was proven some emails contained secret identities to undercover CIA agents, destroying their cover, endangering their lives and careers, and the lives of many others (including their family), and harming national security. The FBI made that quite clear.

The very fact that classified emails were leaked is proof the classified information was mishandled. Once it's leaked, it doesn't matter how many times you post it on the internet. The very fact that the emails are not encrypted means someone somewhere had access, and all bets are off, its open to the public.

Now you are moving the goal post. Hillary admitted guilt..

#end_of_topic

Who would profit from leaking Hillary's server? What specific action ties Hillary to the leak outside of owning it?

You're going to need to be more convincing than that. Once classified material is leaked, turning it into a viral meme out of rage of disclosure to me shows mental short comings in the basic nature of the argument.

Making it more controversial is the last thing the Government wants to do with it, most likely, and I can only stand dumbfounded as Trump supporters think that screaming and demanding a fitted justice on Twitter in a case they most likely wanted to be as 'hushed' as much as possible is the right thing to do.

But no! Here we are instead, normal people, discussing leaked CIA identities. So what's their name? Might as well commit full treason while you're at it.

By the way, I'm joking, but you must be able to respect some aspect of this argument.

This is reality, the FBI agree's she was guilty of leaking information, but they're saying tough nutts on the implications of it's danger. This is probably a sign that Hillary has even more privy information than what was leaked.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

If its not illegal, and he hasn't done anything illegal then #end_of_topic_GTFO

except nobody was talking about legal issues except for you. the issue is, and has been, his behavior, which is not normal.

#it_aint_over

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You are so uninformed it's mind boggling. But seeing as though you support Hillary, I am not surprised.

The FBI and the intelligence community confirmed the emails on Hillary's insecure server were "Holy Grail items of American espionage" and "at a minimum, valuable covers have been blown, careers have been ruined, and lives have been put at serious risk.".

It was actually the government themselves that was forced to release some of these emails after her server was found to be insecure, for the investigation and trial.

Your argument is invalid and quite stupid really.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Actually, it's not abnormal. You just seem to think it is. Just like you thought it was illegal.

www.npr.org...

Between 1995 and 2012, in the state of New Jersey alone, 3,499 children were married

She also found that 3,853 children married in New York state between 2000 and 2010.

ahirih also compiled data that included the age and gender of those getting married in the state of Virginia. Between the years 2004 and 2013, records showed brides and grooms as young as 12. In 2013, there were 199 brides and 28 grooms age 17 and under. More specifically, nine brides (and no grooms) were 15; 58 brides and 8 grooms were age 16; and 132 brides and 20 grooms were 17.

#keep_failing_its_hilarious

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You are so uninformed it's mind boggling. But seeing as though you support Hillary, it's I am not surprised.

The FBI and the intelligence community confirmed the emails on Hillary's insecure server were "Holy Grail items of American espionage" and "at a minimum, valuable covers have been blown, careers have been ruined, and lives have been put at serious risk.".

It was actually the government themselves that was forced to release some of these emails after her server was found to be insecure, for the investigation and trial.

Your argument is invalid and quite stupid really.

Holy Grail? This is peanuts.

You can't even find a RFID landmine I invented 6 years ago on the internet.

Military Secrets are the 'Holy Grail'.

So someones fake name was discovered and they must make a new fake name? How tragic.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

What the hell? I have articulated my point like 100 times already, and all you have done is continue to ask stupid questions about it. Learn to read, then go back and read again. I don't have time to hold your hand any longer.

The simple fact you are now attacking me just means I win.

#gtfo

except I'm not attacking you and you haven't been able to articulate your point at all. you posted pictures of a 15 year old girl and went on and on about the legal age of marriage. seriously, what does that have to do with Trump walking in on teenage girls while they are getting dressed? All you have done is make it clear that you would have no problem with a 70 year old presidential candidate marrying a 15 year old girl. while really bizarre, it still has nothing to do with anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You are some kind of slow. I don't think you even know what you are arguing at this point.

Many ABC government agencies confirmed, Hillary had Top Secret information on her insecure email server which was detrimental to national security.

Hillary admitted to it.

She should be in jail.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Here is the transcript:

“As much as I’ve been investigated, why would I ever want to do email?”

Guilty.

Hahaha, that's it. What the hell does that prove?

You've lost, move on.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Wow man, just wow.

Learn to read.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join