It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: SudoNim

Hillary admits, long ago, that email poses a problem for her when or if she is ever investigated. Not only is it a confession that she does shady things via email that could land her in trouble if she is investigated... It also shows intent that she bought and used a private server for nefarious purposes.

The problem with email servers that you don't own is that its difficult to insure incriminating evidence is completely deleted when you need to delete it before an investigation. That is because most reliable email services use multiple servers (the cloud) to host the emails, so there are multiple copies to worry about, and backup hard drives, etc..

With private servers, you own the actual hardware the emails are stored on, and you can insure the emails are completely wiped across all hard drives. You don't have to worry about unknown backups possibly existing.

So... it doesn't show intent. You were talking rubbish.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
I'm confused

We all know you are confused. It's quite obvious since this topic is officially over, and you are still talking.

I'm sure Trump would first want to get to know the girl before asking for permission for marriage. There is nothing illegal about befriending 15 year old girls, and getting to know them before asking their parents for their hand in marriage.

#topic_still_over

edit on 15-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: SudoNim

Does the things Donald Trump says or things he sees mean he will be a bad president?

Michael Jackson was a successful and talented performer, was he not?

Alot of people thought Bill Clinton was a good president.

Would you of hired Michael Jackson to sing at your daughters birthday party?

Does being good at something suddenly wipe away everything else?

Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off.

Dumbest argument yet.

Not surprising the way you answered my post.

Michael Jackson was great at his job period. You can save the daughters birthday party dramatic response for someone else. His allegations did not come forward till the end of his career.

So because Donald says so called bad things and some people do not agree with him, that means he will be a bad president?? That's like saying someone with tattoos all over their body can not be a professional person.

"Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off".
Here we go again, super dramatic. Donald has never murdered anyone, but some would say HC did.

Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president? Emotion aside please.

So your sticking with it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something.

You don't care if your babysitter is a pedophile because man he plays that piano well.

Ridiculous.

Wow, what's ridiculous is your responses. What is your malfunction?

You are straying very far from what my point is and you still haven't answered my question. Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president??

Point is simple, at least for most... Donald Trump may say things that people don't like, understand or agree with, that does not mean he will not be a good president.

So no, Im not sticking with "it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something" I never said that! It actually has nothing to do with me.
What did Donald do?

If your going to respond, please just answer the questions and do not just spew out garbage about pedophiles and murderers.

Thank you.

OK, let me dumb it down so you can understand a bit better.

You would be happy with a man who enjoys and boasts about watching young girls get undressed in his spare time just because in your opinion he is good at his day job?

What's wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Um, he's not actually good at his day job, not that this has ever been a relevant point.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You would have to be super thickheaded to not see she admitted to guilt by saying she hates using email because of investigations. That means she knows she is doing something illegal. What could that be? Sharing classified information perhaps? Yes, because that is exactly what she did.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You would have to be super thickheaded to not see she admitted to guilt by saying she hates using email because of investigations. That means she knows she is doing something illegal. What could that be? Sharing classified information perhaps? Yes, because that is exactly what she did.

No, the only thing that's thick headed, is 'said classified' information being on blast 24/7 by Wikileaks Trump fanatics every damned day.

You people should go to prison forever with her.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

a reply to: WeAre0ne
the age is 16 for sexual consent and marriage. not 15. you missed making your point by a year.

Are you not even reading your own source? Why are you purposefully not posting the entire thing? Look at the second column under "Parental Consent" - for marriage...

en.wikipedia.org...

How many 13s and 15s do you see? 6... it is legal to marry a 15 year old with parental consent. Completely legal in 6 states.

#topic_finished

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I am not a fan of Trump. You failed.

The FBI is who admitted the emails were classified, not WikiLeaks. You failed twice.

Topic is already over. You failed thrice.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You failed from the first point.

You're crying about classified information that you know is classified being publicized.

edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'm confused

I'm sure Trump would first want to get to know the girl before asking for permission for marriage. There is nothing illegal about befriending 15 year old girls, and getting to know them before asking their parents for their hand in marriage.

and that's normal behavior to you?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Um, he's not actually good at his day job, not that this has ever been a relevant point.

I know lol.

I couldn't bring myself to type Trump so I went with a hypothetical pervert who was actually good at this day job.

I know some people get a bit stressed when I use far-fetched analogies so I couldn't bring myself to call him Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what is normal. Don't change the subject. What matters is what is legal, and allowed.

#your_change_of_subject_is_admission_of_defeat

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

So... just to confirm. That video you posted in no-way "proves intent" like you claimed.

Whining about it doesn't change the facts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The FBI admitted that Hillary Clinton mishandled classified emails. Hillary Clinton admitted it too, and even apologized and said it was wrong in one of the Presidential Debates. Hidden videos of her long before this took place shows her joking about disliking emails because they would could be used against her in an investigation. She knew she was doing something wrong, then later admitted to it.

She should be in jail.

So what are you even arguing?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It does prove intent. She knew before hand that classified emails can get her in trouble if she was investigated, but she went ahead and mishandled classified emails anyway. She must have intended to do so.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The FBI admitted that Hillary Clinton mishandled classified emails. Hillary Clinton admitted it too, and even apologized and said it was wrong in one of the Presidential Debates. Hidden videos of her long before this took place shows her joking about disliking emails because they would could be used against her in an investigation. She knew she was doing something wrong, then later admitted to it.

She should be in jail.

So what are you even arguing?

Probably arguing about the second half of your post there where you've just made something up. None of that is proven.

What are you failing to understand, the difference between your biased opinion and a fact?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That none of the information disclosed in the emails endangered the Untited States.

I believe that's what the FBI is arguing too.

edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It does prove intent. She knew before hand that classified emails can get her in trouble if she was investigated, but she went ahead and mishandled classified emails anyway. She must have intended to do so.

Why not post a transcript of that video instead of making up what you think it means. Because you clearly don't understand what the words proof, fact and intent mean.
edit on 15-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Let us also not forget about the N/A states, California and Massachusetts...

California = No minimum age with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent.

Massachusetts = Consent can be just judicial, but is normally both parental and judicial. In the absence of any statutory minimum age, one opinion is that the traditional minimum common law marriageable age of 12 for girls and 14 for boys may still be in effect.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

What part of "admitted to mishandling classified information" don't you understand?

What part of admitting to dislike email because of being investigated do you not understand?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join