It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Contradictory claims, perhaps even false accusations, yet everyone believes in anyways. How did Trump get passed security?

Because he employs the security and rules for other people don't apply to him?
Besides, he's already admitted doing this on Howard Stern.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

He pays their wages....

Like I said before he could eat a baby and some would still say it is okay.
edit on 12-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Every other man man on the planet would do the same, so stop trying to paint a bad picture of Trump.

Edit: added link
edit on 12-10-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: TheTory

Who paid the security? What kind of security do you think worked there? WAS there even security?

According to the contradictory claims, yes there was, but you might know that if you had read it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Every other man on the planet would do the same, so stop trying to paint a bad picture of Trump.

We've been properly scolded! We will stop instantly!

This reminds me of that video of that girl screaming and crying "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE". hehe.

No.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

No I would not walk into a changing room full of teenage girls.......

Hell I would not barge into a changing room full of adult women either!

It is disgusting behavior.

link   
remember the outrage a few months ago over transgender folks using the bathroom of their choice. the HORROR!

but, trump walking into a room full of naked teens. no prob.

+7 more 
link   

Teen girls? erm no thanks.

link   
But we must all remember that young women flaunting their bodies while almost naked is "empowerment"!

Seriously, men ogle women, women ogle men, they all say lewd things in the right company (or otherwise) all the time about those of the opposite sex that they find attractive. If they didn't, Hollywood for one wouldn't be making any money, and all those glossy magazines on sale wouldn't be selling copies.

I find all the feigned outrage and shock quite laughable!

I saw this image on FB last week which sums it up nicely.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
you guys are so ridiculous.

lets shut down the entire fashion world right now....because they objectify young teens who are often running around naked backstage in front of numerous men who dont even have a financial stake in what happens.

lets stop printing any magazine or making any movies or shows that sexualize kids....right now......in fact....lets force young girls to not wear anything sexy....because you know....we have to protect them from perverts (yes even perverts their own age)

yes....lets all start living in a make believe world where humans are born in artificial wombs....because all sex is rape.....and men are too vile and perverted to be allowed to even see a woman naked much less actually engage in procreation which is the next most powerful human drive next to eating and sleeping.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Most men DONT willingly walk into the changing rooms of teenage girls!!!!!!

Am I living in some fairy land here where this sick sort of pedo behaviour is now acceptable?

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

No I would not walk into a changing room full of teenage girls.......

Hell I would not barge into a changing room full of adult women either!

It is disgusting behavior.

Agreed.

Remember a couple of months back when you said Trump could be exposed as a paedo and people would still defend him.

Vindicated much lol
edit on 12-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

link   
This post is transphobic!!!

People with penises going into changing rooms of people without penises.

Haven't the liberals been saying that people need to get over, different sexes in the same changing areas(see ever NC HB2 thread), and those who have issues with it, are evil people.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
But we must all remember that young women flaunting their bodies while almost naked is "empowerment"!

Seriously, men ogle women, women ogle men, they all say lewd things in the right company (or otherwise) all the time about those of the opposite sex that they find attractive. If they didn't, Hollywood for one wouldn't be making any money, and all those glossy magazines on sale wouldn't be selling copies.

I find all the feigned outrage and shock quite laughable!

I saw this image on FB last week which sums it up nicely.

You do know that 50 Shades of Grey had nothing to do with non-consensual acts of deviancy, right.

Nice meme, shame it's complete bullsh*t.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Every other man man on the planet would do the same, so stop trying to paint a bad picture of Trump.

Edit: added link

Of course Trump is a disgusting human being, so are the people identifying with him.
The link I posted is a wonderful example.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Every other man on the planet would do the same, so stop trying to paint a bad picture of Trump.

Couldn't help myself. Insert "Donnie".

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Haven't the liberals been saying that people need to get over...

No I don't think "liberals" have been saying we should allow creepy 55 year old men walk into changing rooms where underage girls are getting dressed.

I've heard a completely different argument about bathrooms and transgender people though.

evil people.

False equivalency complete.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Everyone please remember that the DNC and GOP establishment placed adds to BUY any dirt on Donald so there will be some old stuff coming up and there will be lies just for the money.

You mean like how Donald Trump is paying Kathleen Willey? Like that? Kathleen Willey whose testimony was completely contradicted by Linda Tripp and others who said she ACTIVELY SOUGHT a relationship with Bill Clinton and was "excited" by their encounter? Kathleen Willey whose friend Julie Hiatt Steele said tried to convince her to lie to reporters to substantiate her story. Kathleen Willey would continued to write personal letters to Bill Clinton for years — even asking for him to take time to see her? Kathleen Willey who was busted lying to investigators and forced to admit that she lied when confronted. Kathleen Willey who contradicted herself and had such glaring credibility issues that Starr left her out of his report? Kathleen Willey who wrote a book ahead of the 2008 election which was published by WND? Kathleen Willey who Trump brought with him to the last debate?

Anything like that?
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please stop defending either of these asshats. My face and palm hurt too much to continue. I have a daughter approaching 15. If she was in a fashion show, that showcases FASHION, and a man walked in on her naked, there'd be a problem. Everyone here defending these actions would probably think differently had it been their daughter, or sister. Disgusting on all accounts.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Couldn't help myself. Insert "Donnie".

Check my edit above

But great you're having fun

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join