It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
This need to be move to the LOL forum.

I've read several stories that this is simply not true.

Here's one gal's story on the "scandal" from nearly TWENTY years ago:

link

Pffft. Your link should be the LOL Forum!

Your "gal" doesn't do anything to deny that creepy peeping Trump DID live up to those claims he made on Howard Stern about exploiting his position to spy on naked and have naked teenage girls.

In her email, Hughes said she was the oldest contestant that year in South Padre Island, Texas and remembers being in the back of the dressing room when “the black curtains opened and in walks Mr. Trump smiling.

” She admitted that she was surprised to see him at that specific moment. “As teenagers, it no doubt caught us off guard, as the timing of the introduction could’ve been better and less awkward for us all,” Hughes wrote.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Lol. You're kidding, right?

No. I am one hundred percent serious. Show me one piece of evidence that will stand up in court.

Someone wake me up when all the Hillary shills leave our beloved ATS.

Are you calling me a shill?

I have been here longer than you have. Show us some evidence or pipe down, Junior.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

I am not interested in watching videos. If you can’t prove in your own words that such evidence exists, your claims are rubbish and your opinion is worthless. But I suspect you know that already.

I have been watching your performance on this and other threads, and I have to tell you it disgusts me. I, too, am a heterosexual male, and I am revolted and insulted by the fact that the behaviour you have been promoting and defending is being sold by you as ‘normal heterosexual male’ behaviour.

Rape, paedophilia and sexual assault are not ‘heterosexual male’ behaviour. They are creep behaviour. Pervert behaviour. Get it? Now get lost.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
This need to be move to the LOL forum.

I've read several stories that this is simply not true.

Here's one gal's story on the "scandal" from nearly TWENTY years ago:

link

It's Trumps own story.

So why do you believe one girls story over the others. Will be nice once the election is over and the Trump supporters can crawl back into their holes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

No actually I couldn't care less BASED on the man's passed exploits ,THROW in some rich people arrogance and HE still hasn't compromised national security,which by ANY form of human logic would take precedent,here.
Do I want to devote my every waking moment of love for him ...nope,He's a jerk.
I can handle a jerk ,LBJ was a BIGGER jerk than Trump TRUST ME.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

HE still hasn't compromised national security

He hasn't had a chance to. He has such loose lips that he sank his own ship and you want to give him launch codes?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

RNC covers their S##t well.
It's their connections to the bankers.
I am confident the military has limited our Presidents when ordered to do things that are wrong.
NOT to mention Trump hasn't stated his foreign policies ,but he's a talker first to make a DEAL.
The world will know we elected a JERK but it beats a Soros drone,who has stated she would take MILITARY action against Cyberattacks.
THAT is a RED light for people who actually are stuck fulfilling her psychotic, foreign policies that will continue as they are.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Does the things Donald Trump says or things he sees mean he will be a bad president?

Michael Jackson was a successful and talented performer, was he not?

Alot of people thought Bill Clinton was a good president.

Would you of hired Michael Jackson to sing at your daughters birthday party?

Does being good at something suddenly wipe away everything else?

Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off.

Dumbest argument yet.

Not surprising the way you answered my post.

Michael Jackson was great at his job period. You can save the daughters birthday party dramatic response for someone else. His allegations did not come forward till the end of his career.

So because Donald says so called bad things and some people do not agree with him, that means he will be a bad president?? That's like saying someone with tattoos all over their body can not be a professional person.

"Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off".
Here we go again, super dramatic. Donald has never murdered anyone, but some would say HC did.

Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president? Emotion aside please.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Does the things Donald Trump says or things he sees mean he will be a bad president?

Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off.

Dumbest argument yet.

Michael Jackson was great at his job period. You can save the daughters birthday party dramatic response for someone else. His allegations did not come forward till the end of his career.

So because Donald says so called bad things and some people do not agree with him, that means he will be a bad president?? That's like saying someone with tattoos all over their body can not be a professional person.

"Yeah... he murdered a bunch of guys, but he's a good golfer so lets let him off".
Here we go again, super dramatic. Donald has never murdered anyone, but some would say HC did.

So your sticking with it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something.

You don't care if your babysitter is a pedophile because man he plays that piano well.

Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You asked for evidence, and now you deny watching it. You stick your fingers in your ears and say "lalalala" just like a child. You're pathetic.
edit on 14-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I never said rape and pedophilia are normal heterosexual behavior. But since you are a f**king idiot, I guess I can forgive you for not knowing how to read.

I said walking into a public area where 18 to 28 year old beauty contestants are preparing to show off their bikinis is a perfectly normal heterosexual thing to do.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here is more evidence of Hillary joking about using a personal emails to avoid investigations.

This actually proves intent... but yeah FBI already gave her a get out of jail free card.

But since you don't want to watch videos, yeah, you can just keep your head buried in the sand.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

How does it prove intent?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Hillary admits, long ago, that email poses a problem for her when or if she is ever investigated. Not only is it a confession that she does shady things via email that could land her in trouble if she is investigated... It also shows intent that she bought and used a private server for nefarious purposes.

The problem with email servers that you don't own is that its difficult to insure incriminating evidence is completely deleted when you need to delete it before an investigation. That is because most reliable email services use multiple servers (the cloud) to host the emails, so there are multiple copies to worry about, and backup hard drives, etc..

With private servers, you own the actual hardware the emails are stored on, and you can insure the emails are completely wiped across all hard drives. You don't have to worry about unknown backups possibly existing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Dumbest argument yet.

So your sticking with it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something.

You don't care if your babysitter is a pedophile because man he plays that piano well.

Ridiculous.

Wow, what's ridiculous is your responses. What is your malfunction?

You are straying very far from what my point is and you still haven't answered my question. Explain how Donald Trump will be a bad president??

Point is simple, at least for most... Donald Trump may say things that people don't like, understand or agree with, that does not mean he will not be a good president.

So no, Im not sticking with "it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are good at something" I never said that! It actually has nothing to do with me.
What did Donald do?

If your going to respond, please just answer the questions and do not just spew out garbage about pedophiles and murderers.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Point is simple, at least for most... Donald Trump may say things that people don't like, understand or agree with, that does not mean he will not be a good president.

Yes it does. Trump has shown that he lacks the "temperament" that is required of a statesman, not only in his very public disrespect for women in general, but in foreign policy, military command, domestic policy and all types of diplomacy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yes it does. Trump has shown that he lacks the "temperament" that is required of a statesman, not only in his very public disrespect for women in general, but in foreign policy, military command, domestic policy and all types of diplomacy.

Here we go again with the Temperament talk again, very tiring indeed.

Donald's temperament is exactly what our country needs in the current state it is in.

"Trump's temperament falls into the same category as such history-making former presidents as Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, and Ronald Reagan.

Trump took the Keirsey Presidential Temperament Evaluation; an unbiased assessment tool used to evaluate the temperament of 41 presidents.

Trumps Keirsey Presidential Evaluation revealed that he is a master of the practical; he eschews "social approval and instead strives to find and implement solutions that work; he's astutely aware of reality; he prefers concrete tactical solutions to abstract concepts; and he values “doing the right thing in the right way at the right time.” If diplomacy has a tactical purpose, he'll make it a priority".

"Like it or not, the Keirsey Presidential Evaluation reveals that Trump has the same temperament as these arguably successful past presidents. Presenting a vision for our country’s future, which focuses on the present issues, is one of the strongest qualities Trump shares with Kennedy and Johnson".

Source

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah, not so much! Trump has shown us over and over again that he can't handle the pressure of the presidency! He can't even string words together to form a cohesive thought when on the spot! He's a disrespectful, ignorant boor! He's more dangerous for this country's future than 1000 Hillary Clintons in a row!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yeah, not so much! Trump has shown us over and over again that he can't handle the pressure of the presidency! He can't even string words together to form a cohesive thought when on the spot! He's a disrespectful, ignorant boor! He's more dangerous for this country's future than 1000 Hillary Clintons in a row!

Hmmm, opinions, opinions, opinions and very bad ones at that. Sorry you feel that way.

He's more dangerous for this country's future than 1000 Hillary Clintons in a row!

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join