It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
a reply to: windword

Trump said those things jokingly, but nowadays his humor goes above most people's heads, it seems.

10 years ago that wasn't the case. Example article from 2006:

Trump jokes that he’d date daughter

I'd date his daughter to but the rest of the charges against him are anything but a joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I know this is reaching back many pages, but I had to pause on this one

I love that this came up because my dear cousin is bests friends with a former Ms. Teen _____my state___

There is a damn good reason to believe he did it

Dressing rooms of a pageant are insane. Each girl or woman has their own stall and they are placed in rows. In a major pageant such as this, each girl or woman has at least one pageant consultant which now doubles the amount of people in the room. Makeup artists, pageant directors, grips, hands, and all sorts of women are flying in and out of this room. The girls are focused on their clothing, makeup, and often WHILE preparing for the next session, are listening to their consultant. Not to mention the racks of clothes moving around, and often when it is time to physically change clothes, most major events have blockades around the mirrors (usually cloth curtains) for changing.

Trump could have walked down a certain aisle which immediately makes it clear why only a handful saw him versus the entire bunch.

Of course you can discount all of this info....or you could just listen to when he admitted it on Stern

whichever you choose

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Yes, yes - Trump is a perv and Clinton eats babies. We know. Can we place bets on the exact day and hour when the partisanship turns to panic and everyone finally realizes they both suck, the U.S. has been played and the long con of globalism is about to lower real doom on us all?

That day happened about 6 months ago for me. We have the worst of the worst running for POTUS. We voters deserve what we get. Let's just hope that 4 years is all...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What a sick disgusting pervert, Trump Supporters want to make rape socially acceptable.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Right.

Let's focus on what typical man (or woman) would do when in a room of naked women. Look at beautiful figures. SHOCKING! WHAT A STORY!

Face it, anyone in a room of beautiful naked people is going to stare and find them very attractive and make comments.

Right..right...That is why no parents would ever complain when a male gym teacher hangs out in the girls locker room ogling their kids naked..

Whats a man to do when he intentionally barges into a changing room while girls are changing!

The stupid around here is reaching new heights.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No one can argue that he's not a sleaze, the only question is which sleaze do you want walking the halls of the White House? I'll still rather take Donald than let career criminal Hillary bring Slick Willie in for another round.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
silly question: what would happen if nobody votes for nobody? everybody would just refuse to vote and demand new candidates. would that even be possible ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Buzzfeed? Sure, I believe it.

Give me a break. Where was all this outrage and concern BEFORE??

BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
silly question: what would happen if nobody votes for nobody? everybody would just refuse to vote and demand new candidates. would that even be possible ?

Congress decides.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

i confess i´m quite ignorant how the whole voting system works in USA.
seems like the popular vote isnt so important for the final outcome ? it´s kinda confusing

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

seems like the popular vote isnt so important for the final outcome ? it´s kinda confusing

No, the popular vote (meaning the total number of votes a candidate receives from coast to coast) does not determine who wins. This is because, if it did, there would be no reason to campaign in lesser populated areas of the country, since a candidate would automatically get a certain base percentage of the popular vote in a state like Missouri even if they didn't appeal to that state's interests at all.

So, each state is allocated a certain number of electoral votes, and each state is then ALL OR NOTHING, with the victor in that state taking all that state's points.

The candidate with the most electoral points wins.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah Trumps a terrorist, Trump likes to shoot endangered animals, Trump likes to burn religious books, Trump likes to shout at children...... According to how some people are acting right now.

The stories that are coming up now are so perfectly timed, anyone would think its on purpose.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Electors...

Each state is given a number of "electors" based on census data..

More people..more electors..

Each elector votes how their district votes..Ex: district votes Trump 50647 votes to 40656 for Clinton...that elector votes Trump.

All of those electors are called the "Electoral College"

To help out low population states...each state gets 2 electors regardless of population.

you need 270 electoral votes to win.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

So, each state is allocated a certain number of electoral votes, and each state is then ALL OR NOTHING, with the victor in that state taking all that state's points.

Some states split their electoral votes or allow for a split...Maine being one of them.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I thought this story was crap .
Miss California debunks it....ijr.com... tm_campaign=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

MORE desperate crap ,AND we can see it become worse
edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's funny, since Trump already admitted to doing it!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
When They Go Low - We Go High. Enough of these low blow attacks on Trump.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A macho exaggeration is GOSPEL now ,how ridiculous these SJW narratives are, all about HOW IT feels and OTHER touchy feely garbage for the snowflake MASSES to weep and yet GLOM over.
ALL the while their feminist messiah follows the activist.
PATHETIC.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Doesn't seem to be exaggeration, the way woman are coming forward, right and left! He bragged about it, now there are plenty of woman to back up his claims!

edit on 13-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It certainly looks that way if the sources claiming it weren't paid to propagandize the simpler citizens of America who are DUMVB enough to buy it,because THEY weren't there for the LAST cold wars propagandas,and can't see the infantile signature maybe.
edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join