It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

He owned Miss USA and Universe as well. Both of them 18 to 28 year old adults. That is who he was talking about

There are eye witnesses to his "behind the scenes inspections" at his teen pageants. See the article that I links a few posts back. Denial doesn't serve anyone.

because hes not a huge pedophile like you want to believe.

Oh really? That's why he fantasized aloud to a TV crew about how he'd be "dating that 10 year old" in 10 years? Or how he's like to "date" his own daughter, who he's happy to let his friends call "a piece of ass"?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Btw, looks like she was laughing in that video.

She's not laughing about her father's pedophilia and incestual proclivities, she's finessing herself away from his groping lips and stubby fingers, you know, like powerful women who know better than to allow themselves to be sexually assaulted or degraded, as Eric Trump pointed out!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
There are eye witnesses to his "behind the scenes inspections" at his teen pageants. See the article that I links a few posts back. Denial doesn't serve anyone.

I like how you jumped from one thing to the next. We were talking about Donald Trump bragging about seeing naked women on Howard Stern show. He was talking about the 18 to 28 year old adults.

Now you are trying to switch it over to the Teens. So, what, the teens were changing in room full of parents and kids. He was probably making sure the show was running smoothly, that is how showbiz works. He could probably care less the kids were half naked. You have no proof of anything.

because hes not a huge pedophile like you want to believe.

Oh really? That's why he fantasized aloud to a TV crew about how he'd be "dating that 10 year old" in 10 years?

I've seen the video. You have no proof the girl was 10. You have no proof he was even talking about the 10 year old, there were other girls around him of various age. Even then, 10 + 10 = 20, so he was fantasizing about an adult. Not a kid. Why would he wait 10 years if he was fantasizing about a kid?

In the end it was a joking about how pretty she was at a frikken BEAUTY PAGEANT. You know how common it is for a guy tojoke like that to little girls? "shes going to be a heart breaker when she gets older" .. "Shes going to have to fight off boys with a stick!" .. You honestly never heard these tongue in cheek compliments? Lots of girls actually like it.

These are girls at a beauty pageant, you are supposed to talk about how beautiful they are.

Or how he's like to "date" his own daughter, who he's happy to let his friends call "a piece of ass"?

These are jokes, you're such a humorless marionette.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Lol this guy... now you are setting yourself up for a defamation lawsuit. Keep at it. I hear the Donald likes to take everything you're worth via legal battles.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Both Trump and Hillary are pawns.

Look at you all fall for this game the elites are playing on you.

I bet this makes you want to vote for Hillary... You want to vote for her so bad, you can't even stop yourself. It's hilarious to watch you react to their mind controlling information, and think you are making a decision on your own.

Snap out of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It just keeps on piling up.

I'm watching a boat sink, while in flames.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I like how you jumped from one thing to the next. We were talking about Donald Trump bragging about seeing naked women on Howard Stern. He was talking about the 18 to 28 year old adults.

Says you! Not Trump or the teenagers at the pageant. Trump never qualified the ages of the women he inspected, he just said that as a owner he had privilege, and we know by eye witness testimony that he used that privilege during his Miss Teen Pageants, as well.

You said that he wasn't a yuuuge pedophile. I disagree and showed you some examples of why.

I'm not interested in playing "political limbo" with you mentally gyrating Trumpetts, to see how low you can go. The bar is already at cockroach level for Trump's defenders.

These are jokes, you're such a humorless marionette.

Yeah? Try those jokes on your wife and daughter, your mother, sister or nieces, and see who is laughing. I pity your family.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'll continue to maintain there was some deal or some agenda between Trump and Hillary going into these elections. I don't think Trump ever intended to really win.... but looking at this entire mess Trump finds himself in... I'm beginning to wonder that this wasn't part of the plan...

Trump was just meant to run, lose gracefully, then start his cable network.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Lol this guy... now you are setting yourself up for a defamation lawsuit. Keep at it. I hear the Donald likes to take everything you're worth via legal battles.

Donald trump was called a rapist by the British media earlier this year,he has not taken them to court

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The question is: Did he grab them by the pussy?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Another silly marionette who has lived their entire life on strings, who thinks everyone else has strings attached too.

You are so caught up in this puppet show that you didn't realize who you were talking with. Not everyone is dangling by strings my friend.

You can just stop the "Trumpett" insult, and the mocking of Trump's accent. It doesn't affect me like it does the so called "Trumpetts" you are mindlessly attacking, or think you are attacking...

I don't support Trump nor Hillary. Maybe you missed that part. I don't support anyone who wants to run for President because it takes a certain type, and I don't like those types.

You are being played, so hard. You've lost control of your own reasoning, and your own mind. You are taking in images, and videos, and text, external stimuli, and making them your own, and giving them value. You really have no idea what you are doing, its quite hilarious to watch. You trust your eyes and ears a little too much.

You can't even identify a smear campaign. You can't identify controlled opposition. You've lost this game so bad, that you are fighting an opponent you don't even realize was not formed by your own self, but was formed by someone else.

You are the definition of a puppet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yes I will continue to maintain the same stance.

The way I see it, Trump was always controlled opposition. I was wondering during this entire campaign how Trump would get himself disqualified, or if he would just drop out last minute. I doubted my stance many times as things went on, and he gained traction.

But now this smear campaign starts right after they finished printing the ballots... with info from decades ago (they were sitting on it for a long time). They forced the lemmings to choose between Hillary and an alleged rapist... It was well played, but if this were chess, I saw that move coming long ago.

I personally like how every time something bad about Hillary came up, some black guy getting shot by police ends up on the news, and riots start. They sure know how to get people to riot. However, these cover ups are all signs that the puppet masters don't yet have full control of the internet.

Looks to me like Hillary is the chosen one this year.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It seems weird that all the contestants where naked. Never seen backstage of a pageant but I highly doubt that they are naked backstage. Do they go back stage and say " ok time to get naked girls"?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I don't support Trump nor Hillary. Maybe you missed that part. I don't support anyone who wants to run for President because it takes a certain type, and I don't like those types.

Yet, you defend/support his words and actions in regards to peeping, groping and sexually assaulting young women and girls.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Evidently you posted those pictures to instill feelings of disgust in us. You probably look at those pictures and see an incestual relationship, which goes to show your mind is dirtier than Trump's.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

[SNIP]

Why are you watching YouTube videos of babies getting changed, what the hell is wrong with you?

So if the "transgender" excuse was a joke, what is your actual excuse for Trump perv'ing on teenage girls.
edit on 13/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Haha I'm guessing you bought that lie as well.

Trump takes everything your worth in legal battles... hahaha you fool.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Everyone please remember that the DNC and GOP establishment placed adds to BUY any dirt on Donald so there will be some old stuff coming up and there will be lies just for the money.

Oh poor Donald, even his own people are out to get him. Anything that shows his true colors must be made up bought for lies. Lol. You do know he admitted to doing this on Howard Sterns radio show right? . I feel sorry for brainwashed zombies but that's what you get for listening to Fox News lies for so long.
edit on Thu October 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Trump is the person that said that he wanted to "date" his daughter, if only. Not me.

Trump is the person that told everyone listening to his Howard Stern interview that it's "okay" to call his daughter, Ivanka, a piece of ass. Not me.

Trump is the person who bragged about being able to creep around, peeping in on the beauty contestants while they prepped and dressed. Not me.

Trump is the person that bragged about groping, kissing and sexual assault, because he can. Not me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Trump said those things jokingly, but nowadays his humor goes above most people's heads, it seems.

10 years ago that wasn't the case. Example article from 2006:

Trump jokes that he’d date daughter

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join