It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Judging by your replies, you probably went to an all male school.
Your judgement is poor. Coed, from kindergarten on.

No, I'm saying Trump was being a man, getting a peak at the adult beauty models.
Hee hee hee. It was so cool. And then bragging about it (to #ing Stern). Bragging why? Not because he's suave. Not because he's a ladies man. Because he had power over them. He owned them, as far as he's concerned.

He loves the women alright. And they love him. Right.

It may be a cliche, but the word pig does quite readily come to mind.

edit on 10/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: SudoNim

A majority of them were age 18 to 29, not 15.

Ah so thats ok then.

Not all of them were 15.

Wow. Some people are really sick in the head.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

I peaked a few looks in the girls locker room in high school. You'd get beat up for being a homo if you didn't.

Were you 54 yrs old at the time?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

You know what sick in the head? Saudi Arabia is the country where they marry girls 14 years old and under. You know Saudi Arabia, that country that sent Hillary Clinton 10 to 25 million to Clinton Foundation from the king himself, whom the Clintons are friends with.

Yeah, that happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

He talked about it because he was on the frikken Howard Stern show. Do you know what Howard Stern show is famous for? I'll give you one guess.

You should read the 48 Laws Of Power... guess which 1 he followed.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Do you know what Howard Stern show is famous for?

Assholes?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I like how you tip toe around that...

Howard Stern is famous for being honest, telling people his inner thoughts, and even go so far as to talk about his inner desires, carelessly, no matter who it offends. It often resorts to talking about sexual things, because Howard Stern is a sexual man.

Funny Donald Trump is similar. God forbid he goes on the Howard Stern show and talk about seeing girls naked. Stop the frkken press.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I like how you tip toe around that...

Tip toe?
No. I didn't tiptoe.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You know what sick in the head? Saudi Arabia is the country where they marry girls 14 years old and under. You know Saudi Arabia, that country that sent Hillary Clinton 10 to 25 million to Clinton Foundation from the king himself, whom the Clintons are friends with.

Yeah, that happens.

I'm sure there is already a thread about that.
Great way to avoid commenting on how you've endorsed voyeurism on teenage girls though.

But but Hillary to the rescue.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You mean how Hillary endorses transgender men using female bathrooms? That kind of "voyeurism"?

I thought nobody cared about that... after all its just the human body. No matter what age, its natural. Right? That's what you Hillary supports said. Don't make me read through your posts on transgender topics regarding bathrooms.

Maybe Trump was feeling a little transgender that day. Makes it all better now doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Don't make me read through your posts on transgender topics regarding bathrooms.

Please do. Tell me if you find anything.

So are you now saying Donald is claiming he is transgender? Why are you putting words into his mouth?
He has already said he walked in because he could and watched them get changed.

Are you saying he is a liar? Are you saying its ok to watch little girls get changed? Answer these please instead of deflecting or comparing it to something else.

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Maybe Trump was feeling a little transgender that day. Makes it all better now doesn't it?

Except that the Donald betrayed his true Peeping Tom on the Howard Stern Show, to an audience of tens of thousands.
edit on 13-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah, and on the show he was talking about the 18 to 28 year old adults who were dressing in bikinis to show off their bodies for 10s of millions of people for prize money...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Totally normal?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

... that is quite normal. It's called a joke. Do you know what those are?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Yeah, and on the show he was talking about the 18 to 28 year old adults who were dressing in bikinis to show off their bodies for 10s of millions of people for prize money...

He didn't qualify the ages of the women/girls that he was "inspecting". In fact, he owned the Miss Teen USA Pageant Franchise.

Miss Teen USA candidates must be at least 14 and under 19 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant. No, contestants may not be married or pregnant.
www.missuniverse.com...

Donald Trump’s Creepy Stewardship Of The Miss Teen USA Pageant

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Tiffany Trump isn't laughing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Oh yeah, you can read Tiffany's mind now?

I've dodged a few of my mother's kisses in public too. Didn't want to be embarrassed.

WTF are you on about. lol So stupid.

Btw, looks like she was laughing in that video. Probably not the best thing to say when displaying that video, you should ask your campaign manager for better tips on how to present this next time.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

He owned Miss USA and Universe as well. Both of them 18 to 28 year old adults. That is who he was talking about, because hes not a huge pedophile like you want to believe. Or shall I say how other people want you to believe? Marionettes these days....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join