It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes, yes - Trump is a perv and Clinton eats babies. We know. Can we place bets on the exact day and hour when the partisanship turns to panic and everyone finally realizes they both suck, the U.S. has been played and the long con of globalism is about to lower real doom on us all?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Right.

Right. And it was perfectly okay for Chuck Berry to install CCTV in the women’s toilets at Berryland, and entertain himself by watching the feeds.

If you can explain the difference, please do.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am merely stating that whatever people think he did wrong, pales in comparison to the other sides actual crimes, and is being blown out of proportion.

The deep dirt always comes out before election time. For now its a big argument, but maybe the focus should be on HRC and the real scandals. The ones that scream corruption, bribery and traitors with email proof of said scandals.

....oh wait they were deleted.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Explain the difference of what?
Looking vs. recording?
That's a big difference, but what's the context?
Sort of irrelevant don't you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm just curious, is the Clinton campaign paying the Trump accusers like the Donald is paying the Clinton accusers?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Do you have anything beyond the emails and Benghazi and NAFTA?

Bring it forward. Let's talk about her crimes.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Seconded. Let’s talk about Mrs Clinton’s ‘crimes’.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Comparing decades in and around public office to Trump's private life and conversations is a foolhardy game, but many seem to keep playing it. We already have a good idea how Clinton will handle her terms, as opposed to the wildcard of a Trump presidency.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It really amazes me how prude Americans are. A naked breast is not allowed on tv, but ultra-violence is not a problem. There is something pretty sick about that.

Back in the nineties, I did a lot of fashion and commercial photography in Europe and also in Russia. During a shoot, a model changing outfits 10 or 15 times is no exception, and it is totally normal for them to do this in front of the photographer and assistants. Why? Because they are hard working professionals and don't waste time going in and out of dressing rooms, even when working in a studio. They know that everyone working on the shoot are also professionals and have seen it all before. The only people that would at times take advantage of the situation and sit there drooling over the models were the clients. Those types I would send away during nudity shots, out of respect for the models.

I never worked for a beauty pageant, but I can imagine the mentality being similar. The fact that Donald Trump is the owner of his beauty pageant, puts him in a professional position that should give him much more leeway in what he wants to see, and that is how this should be viewed. That there are 15-year-olds around doesn't really shock me all that much. They should be quite used to these situations if they are there with women a bit older. But not in the US I guess.

Sometimes, women will need head to toe make-up to produce the right lighting effect. Many of the best make-up artists are male, and I have never encountered a female model having a problem with being touched by them. Or think about tattoo artists. Do you think they all get a sexual rise out of doing the more intimate areas? No, they are focussed on their art.

There is nothing vulgar about looking at a beautiful woman's body while she is getting undressed or dressed. Yes, sometimes it's personal, but again, not so much so in a professional setting. People who can't seem to grasp that have maturity issues. Not everyone gets a hard-on as soon as they see a woman changing her clothes in these settings. Generally, professionals are only focussed on the result of the job.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wait a minute, you mean Donald Trump is a straight male whom is attracted to women, and wants to sneak a peak while they are dressing? Wow, BREAKING NEWS we have here...

Back in the 80s guys used to get a slap on the wrist when they walked in the woman's locker room while they are dressing in school, because its human nature. It's in man's DNA.

Stop trying to pawn this off like Donald is some sexual predator. He's a normal alpha male. Get fking over it.

Miss Universe and Miss USA is age 18 to 28... I'm pretty sure he wasn't interested in the younger Miss Teens. Form what I am reading, Trumps comments were about Miss USA contestants, which are all adults. Someone is sneaking in the Teen BS to make this worse.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So these same people having a problem with Trump, don't mind that high school kids can take showers with the opposite sex in school just by saying they feel like the opposite sex?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

These same people support a woman who is best friends with (and receives and gives gifts to) the king of Saudi Arabia, the worlds worst gender segregation country, whom wont let woman do anything without a mans approval, and get charged with crimes of terrorism for driving a car, if the don't die from being publicly flogged.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
nevermind

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Disgusting>>?? Their the ones whoring their looks for money, fame, and gratification....

What independent minded self caring women gets involved in these dead brain pageants in the first place?

Did he drug and rape them like Bill Clinton??

Not at all..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

You mean Cosby, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Right?

The girl says: "Oh noooeez, Donald walked in on us while we were putting on our string bikinis that don't cover anything! OMGZ".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean Cosby, right?

No i mean Bill Clinton. Dr. huxtable would never do anything like that. He is an upstanding black man.

ARE YOU NUTS???
Stick to science dude, you suck at politics and political debate.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Right?

The girl says: "Oh noooeez, Donald walked in on us while we were putting on our string bikinis that don't cover anything! OMGZ".

No. That's not what she said.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sorry, I didn't know that Clinton needed sopers.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Actually...

www.cbsnews.com...

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Dixon said in an interview with KCAL 9.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join