It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pence chides woman calling for 'revolution' if Clinton wins

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

ewton, Iowa (CNN)Indiana Gov. Mike Pence dissuaded a female supporter Tuesday from starting a revolution in the wake of a Hillary Clinton victory in a passionate exchange here in Iowa during a town hall.

The woman, who identified herself as Rhonda, expressed concern about voter fraud in the upcoming elections saying that she was scared of the outcomes.

"Our lives depend on this election. Our kids' futures depend on this election and I will tell you just for me, and I don't want this to happen but I will tell you for me personally if Hillary Clinton gets in, I myself, I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in," she said emotionally.

Pence shook his head a little, saying: "Don't say that."

He added: "There's a revolution coming on November 8. I promise you."

cnn

The woman did get some support from the crowd. This kind of talk doesn't surprise me. The Republicans since the first day Obama took office decided to not do there jobs to oppose him. They wanted government to fail to make Obama look bad, they refused to work on immigration, criminal justice reform, prison industry reform, jobs bill, fixing and tweaking Obama care, voting on supreme court nominee and a host of other issues. They obstructed to the point that the many issues that face us never got worked on, they even shut down the government with there petty games. Then these same supporters of this nonsense are all anti government now. If you go out of your way like republicans have to ensure your government doesn't work, how can you possibly have faith in your government.

Vote them all out!
I do wonder what Trump would have told her?

edit on 12-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A leader needs to be a tad bit more unpopular than she'd be for a revolution to be possible. The fact that these people even think they could take on their own army and police forces is absurd.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Who is this rational man!? Frig it, just elect him as president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I didn't think I would like Pence, but since the VP debate I have been fantasizing Trump winning the presidency and after a few months getting bored and just stepping down. Pence would make a fine President.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I think there will a significant number of hard-core Trumpers threatening suicide by soldier/cop. I think a lot of Trumpers are the easily manipulated types, who after being screamed at by the likes of FOX'NEWS", Breitbart and Alex Jones for the past 18 months, are under the real mis-impression that if Hillary gets elected, (and it's pretty clear she's definitely got the advantage), our country will somehow be destroyed. The most dangerous time in this election will be the days after the results are final. The people who've been lied to the most will be devastated.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

I agree 100%.

I think Hillary will set a new record for death threats and Homeland Security had better be on their game along with the FBI and the SS.

Trump is pouring gasoline on these people and whipping them into lighting the match should he lose, which seems likely. At that point, he will walk away and leave them to burn, along with whatever else burns with them.

Pence was chiding her not only because it was a non-democratic thing to say, but because this lady had just marked herself as a radical. I'm guessing she's on a list now for sure!

AB

edit on 12-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Tammy was never the same after being banished from the knitting circle for her revolutionary veiws.
Thus finding herself attending political rallies.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

I do wonder what would Trump say if he is asked the same question. They are down and are getting desperate what will they do? The LATimes poll even has them tied, Trump only has a 5 point lead in Missouri. The Republican party is in civil war. High stress times for Trump supporters, I expect a uptick in violence from these desperate lied too people!

Thank God the woman's comment was greeted by a luke warm response.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is what the right has contributed to America for decades. What was implied and whispered 40 years ago on the right is mild compared to what is said aloud today. For decades this thinking was infecting American thought and maybe it is time that this pus breaks out for all to see.

Pence cannot stop his party's supporters' crazy thinking anymore than when John McCain told that woman in 2008 about Obama:

"No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."

And hatred and irrational thinking has been allowed, promoted, since 2008 in order to allow one party to retain political power.

Your party, Mr. Pence, encouraged their base to revolt. Be careful, Mr. Pence, because, by saying such things to your party's base, you could end up with your neck under the guillotine when the revolution turns on you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well, if you think congress wasn`t cooperating with Obama to make him look bad just wait until Hillary gets elected, remember that Hillary got caught lying to congress,i`m sure congress isn`t taking that lightly.A Hillary presidency will be 4 years of a lame duck government, nothing will get accomplished.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
Lets hope Donald is the disaster everyone thinks he is, when Dems take back congress in a couple of weeks.

edit on 12-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Meanwhile Trump supporters are calling for a repeal of the 19th amendment.

Both the Clintons and Trump are a threat to Americans.
edit on 10/12/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join