It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian senators back permanent deployment of air force to Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

One hundred and fifty-eight Russian senators thrust their support behind the permanent air force at the Syrian base in Khmeimim during the Wednesday vote, with one senator abstaining.

“Russia’s Air Force group will be located in Syria only for defense purposes and does not target third countries,” Viktor Ozerov, chair of the Defense Committee in the Federation Council, told RIA Novosti after the vote.
LINK

It's official. Russia has drawn a permanent line in the sand over Syria. We can move on from any discussion of Russia's threats being nothing but talk now.

Another thing we can say with certainty is that Hillary Clinton's planned no-fly zone in Syria is suicidal.

Isn’t Hillary Clinton’s Syria no-fly zone worse than Donald Trump’s lewdness?

Clinton may change her tune because of what Russia's doing and saying. Let's hope so because things aren't looking good unless the West backs down in Syria.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I doubt that the psychotic war criminal known as old Hillary would change her tune in any way shape or form, from all spectrums this woman has advocated for war with Russia, even in response to "cyber attacks"...

One thing is for sure, Russia and this also means China are not in any way shape or forming allowing the western war machine to go any further.

When one considers the reality of ISIS/Al CIA DA, it is clear the the ultimate aim is to send back radicals into the Central Caucasas and destabilize the entire area. They are literally stopping the reign their reign of terror from spreading and are owed a debt of gratitude. Has Europe forgotten about the horrible summer they had?

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Let them have it. There is nothing there worth fighting for anymore. Just endless destruction for the people. I prefer them alive to dead.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I for one applaud this.... I'm done and over with pretending to be one of the good guys.

Living in Denmark, and with a Danish military involved in the bombings, I can for certainty say that this western military campaign is NOT happening in the name of Danish citizens.
We cannot send our royals and foreign minister into that country that knowingly by the Americans is funding ISIS and at the same time pretending to be running a liberation campaign against the "Evul Rulah!".

Time has come to let countries be countries and flip a nice big bird to not only our corrupt politicians but also those lobbying them to commit these attrocities across the globe.

Syria is only a threat to EU in the shape of the refugess with helped them create in the first place.

Remove ourselves from the war and then we can start looking at what anyone else is doing that might be questionable.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Exactly.

To hell with syria.

The west getting involved there does not make us safe of benfit us in any way!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
I for one applaud this.... I'm done and over with pretending to be one of the good guys.

Living in Denmark, and with a Danish military involved in the bombings, I can for certainty say that this western military campaign is NOT happening in the name of Danish citizens.
We cannot send our royals and foreign minister into that country that knowingly by the Americans is funding ISIS and at the same time pretending to be running a liberation campaign against the "Evul Rulah!".

Time has come to let countries be countries and flip a nice big bird to not only our corrupt politicians but also those lobbying them to commit these attrocities across the globe.

Syria is only a threat to EU in the shape of the refugess with helped them create in the first place.

Remove ourselves from the war and then we can start looking at what anyone else is doing that might be questionable.

Greetings to you Flice!

It is an utter tragedy what has befallen the people of Syria, the war that has been waged is unlike any war that has ever occurred. Infiltrated from all sides with the top tech and intelligence the west has to arm the mercenaries with, on top of that methamphetamine cocktails that make them murderous demons.

The scourge was expected to have cover from NATO and be able to turn Syria into another Libya, then onwards to Iran, those mercenaries from Chechnya would head back to Russia as would the mercenaries from China head back to home.

We need to the people of Europe to voice their opinions as you have! Fortunately it does appear that people are waking up to the cold reality of this war that is on the verge of become hot.

Clinton is nothing short of a maniac, however my fellow Americans appear to be so shortsighted and brainwashed as to not actually understand what third world war will mean.

Perhaps it is our Karma to be in this position.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

the psychotic war criminal known as old Hillary

Enjoying our vacation in the parallel universe known as Trumpland, are we?

Just don’t forget it’s back to reality for everybody on Nov 9.

edit on 12/10/16 by Astyanax because: all good things must come to an end.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is the worst possible choice to ever be president in 2016 and Donald Trump is probably the second worst. America is screwed snd please don't take the rest of us with you! I can bet we have major war if she wins as she has basically said so.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Although the Russians need a cup check on their threats against the United States Hillary does not need to be the president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Russians have deployed the S-300V4 air defense system and also the PANTSIR mobile air defense system; neither system should be taken lightly IMO... I have a feeling there is a real possibility of those weapons being used the next time someone wants to bomb Assad's coalition forces..... Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

I have noticed all the propaganda against Russia since the rebels are being cleaned out of Aleppo... The entire situation could have been avoided.... but with friends like Saudi Arabia not to mention some of our past and present government officials what could one expect ?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They are good systems against certain platforms. For instance, they can take on F-15s, F-16s, F-18s, and typhoons and such. The problem for Russia is of course our stealth fighters, and bombers come up on Radar as very small birds. The S-300 varient, and S-400 are going to have close to zero percent chance of locking on to an F-22 Raptor or the B-2. They would even have trouble locking on to an F-117 unless of course the doors are wide open. That is why the F-22 is better in respects to the 117. They only need to stay open for less than 13 seconds which isn't enough time to lock and keep lock achieved.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: elementalgrove

the psychotic war criminal known as old Hillary

Enjoying our vacation in the parallel universe known as Trumpland, are we?

Just don’t forget it’s back to reality for everybody on Nov 9.

Lol!

Ah yes I must a be a Trump supporter hey!

I see that the social engineers psy-op of simple division has worked quite well on you.

Let me help clear something up for you in regards to my take on Trump.

He works for Hillary, plan and simply. Hillary is the first Globalist to get exposed on a massive scale and those running the show knew exactly what to do. Get Trump in there to guarantee her victory.

The emails expose the entire global network of corruption and I am assuming here (due to your condescending tone) that you will actually be voting for the maniac who "in reality" will start WW3.

Good for you Astyanax you and the rest of the Clinton/Bush cabal supporters are why the world is the way it is, but please do continue feeling as though you are an authority on "reality".

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join