It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clowder spirits haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I sat at my usual spot starring at the mirror...striving for merriment...the joint was eerily empty the night before Halloween and as usual the elderly men at the other end took precedent over this tired gal...
so i sat twiddling my thumbs thinking about presents for my dear cats waiting for me at home...My Tom, not ready for a queen sure did miss his best pal and i felt so very sad at whatever happened to that dear ginger...
and of course my need to be grandmother took over my thoughts.."Will my boy ever find the one..?"
i hadn't eaten much having taken care of folks in a home for folks with disabilities...feeding everyone. forgetting much about my own self...

Ah, finally a drink to top off my nutrient defecient thinking...woozy and in a daze.. the juke box playing randomly every hour...put me in a giddy mood..(this song is for age apropriate listeners)

i casually glanced at the door opening as reality turned into heaven...
i was over joyed with tears and laughter, when in walked in my darlings best friend of all time...
The Ginger, Nicholas and his fluffy orange wife Jessica...after they strolled in it was was dear grey and white Mommy cat and her tuxedo son, dear Boy! it seemed the place was filling up with every cat that had ever been loved...and i must of fallen alseep..
as I found myself safe at home with my darling Cat laying next to me and his little sis next to my friend...
i asked my son, "let me know when you want to start a family, raise a few kittens..whenever your ready, Baby"
he told me in cat speaking "too much pressure, ma.. mrow...one day.."

edit on 12-10-2016 by peppycat because: some words

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

That was lovely, thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

thank you! very nice music, perfect match for this weather in my area...rain on the way..i played it and watched my cat walk it was purrfect back round for cats suantering...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Rain is always on the way in my area. Glad you and kitty enjoyed. Mine has a current obsession with bubbles and is always nagging me to make more.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
Ah, finally a drink to top off my nutrient defecient thinking...woozy and in a daze.. the juke box playing randomly every hour...put me in a giddy mood..(this song is for age apropriate listeners)

I'm sure certain members of this forum appreciated your warning. Only age appropriate listeners should be listening to that song.

"Nutrient defecient thinking"...You're about the last person who I would ever think of as having that problem.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

LOL...Sounds like a happy family

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion he he cuz I take vitamins sometimes? the tobacco caffine and bit -o-drink sap it out of me brain sometimes!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen happiest clowder this side o good ole US of A! yes yes humans are part of my family too!

top topics

join