It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Programming: Creepy Media Foreshadowing or Harmless Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Subliminal Manipulation Through Media

www.activistpost.com...

Were we warned of events like 9/11, 7/7 and the sinking of the Titanic before they happened? The Coincidence Theorist Investigates… The Theory What Is ‘Predictive Programming’? Predictive programming, a theorized method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios. Researcher Alan Watt defines this phenomenon as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”. Watt’s work on this topic is excellent and should definitely be checked out.

Predictive Programming, who's susceptible, and who's not?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I think the vast majority of people are not exposed to these things, so the idea that this is used to program the masses to accept future events seems far fetched to me.

I think it has more to do with perceiving space time outside of the "now" so to speak. A lot of these things i think are unintentional and largely done unconsciously.

However, an interesring topic for sure. Ive had quite enough experiences in this realm to know theres more to it, but all i can say is to be weary of going too deep. It might garner a visit from something you dont want.
edit on 12-10-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Confessions of a Media Manipulator

As blogs control the news, the job of a media manipulator, like Holiday, is to control blogsNas much as any one person can. Tired of a world where blogs take indirect bribes, marketers help write the news, and reckless journalists spread lies, he explains exactly how the media really works.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I hear what you're saying. Maybe not those on this forum but there is a mass majority of people on this forum who know someone who isn't waking up, family etc. There are too many people who aren't waking up fast enough lets put it that way. Due to lifestyle and the need for popularity and plasticity in their lives, can't see past the veil in front of their eyes.
Information such as this, is good for people like us, because we can share it in terminology even a lowly sheep can grasp. These people need something they can physically see in order to understand the idea's the awake are trying to convey.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

[url=http://www.activistpost.com/2016/10/subliminal-messaging-predictive-programming-work-people-immune.html[/url]

Were we warned of events like 9/11, 7/7 and the sinking of the Titanic before they happened? The Coincidence Theorist Investigates… The Theory What Is ‘Predictive Programming’? Predictive programming, a theorized method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios. Researcher Alan Watt defines this phenomenon as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”. Watt’s work on this topic is excellent and should definitely be checked out.

S&F Certainly, not a new topic here, but certainly worth being reminded about again.

The video you posted looks old (from the 90's ?), it had a Discovery Channel logo on the screen.

There's no question that propaganda is everywhere and has been everywhere for decades.

What worries me is the increasing sophistication of the programming techniques.

That and the unwariness of the young -- who are the real targets.

The social engineering used today is so destructive to the individual psyche, but they're shaping the New World Order slave.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
originally posted by: OneGoal

I think the vast majority of people are not exposed to these things, so the idea that this is used to program the masses to accept future events seems far fetched to me.

I think it has more to do with perceiving space time outside of the "now" so to speak. A lot of these things i think are unintentional and largely done unconsciously.

I agree in that everything is subliminal, but, a large part of it is being manipulated via media like never before. Another thread here mentioned headphones and of course phones tranferring who know's what into the cortex of your brain. There are many examples of this.

However, an interesring topic for sure. Ive had quite enough experiences in this realm to know theres more to it, but all i can say is to be weary of going too deep. It might garner a visit from something you dont want.

Could you expand on who or what that visit would be? Are you talking men in black or subliminal entities?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: AuranVector

www.activistpost.com...

S&F Certainly, not a new topic here, but certainly worth being reminded about again.

The video you posted looks old (from the 90's ?), it had a Discovery Channel logo on the screen.

There's no question that propaganda is everywhere and has been everywhere for decades.

Hey thx, yeah the topic is older, interesting it had a Discovery Logo on it..

What worries me is the increasing sophistication of the programming techniques.

That and the unwariness of the young -- who are the real targets.

The social engineering used today is so destructive to the individual psyche, but they're shaping the New World Order slave.

You're correct, the young are the real targets, and being more brainwashed by the day because the older generations after them aren't getting through, or awake enough to properly educate their kids about it. And they're not because of Institutions who use their own propaganda to program their young minds.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

I agree in that everything is subliminal, but, a large part of it is being manipulated via media like never before. Another thread here mentioned headphones and of course phones tranferring who know's what into the cortex of your brain. There are many examples of this.

Could you expand on who or what that visit would be? Are you talking men in black or subliminal entities?

I dont know what it was, but preceeding it was a feeling of extreme dread, almost indescribably bad. It seemed to be speaking, yelling almost, but it had a very raspy harsh voice and spoke a language i am not familiar with. When it showed up, our cats were going nuts, throwing up...smiling.

I left thst town never to return the next day. That next night our neighbor's house burned to the ground.

The weeks preceeding this event, i can only describe what appeared to be people losing autonomy briefly...mind control if you will. They would repeat the same phrases. "It's him" or "It's Lucian."

Whatever it was i can only presume didnt like that i was delving deep into the field of coincidence, synchronicity, and the like.
edit on 12-10-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

wow that's crazy! I believe there's a lot of negative energy attached to specific places, no doubt about it. It could be you were in one of those areas? I've experienced a couple of instances not quite that bad though. Pets cat's in particular are really sensitive to that though yeah. I wonder what language it spoke, i'd probably of wanted to set up a recorder so i could analyze the voice.

You felt a threat from it and did what most people would i believe. Knowing my mouth though i would have probably told it where to shove it lol.. but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Lol i hear ya!

My ex gf was all into dark # and went to go confront it. I told her to get the hell back in the house!

Legend has it a lot of satanists and occultists live in that area. Doesnt surprise me. When i lived there it was just one bizarre thing after another.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Sounds like a book in the making lol!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Our every action is scripted, we are all acting. Stop acting.stop acting.stop acting,

!gnitca potS

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Great answer

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Great answer

top topics

join