It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next ‘deplorables’? Clinton campaign rips ‘backwards’ Catholic beliefs...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Religious people are the most delicate of snowflakes, who absolutely require safe spaces to practice their backwards, misogynist, anti- science, mystical voodoo, and hold dear completely fabricated stories of man's origins. They quote words of peace and love while polishing their guns in preparation for armageddon. As a society we've been conditioned to tip toe around their feelings and pretend their batsh#t ideas are real or important.

I know its not very PC to call religion out for what it is, but we don't want to be PC now do we... we like to call it for what it is. A bunch of batsh#t mamby jahamby that has held us back long enough.

I'd love it if a candidate had the balls to call out religion for what it is.

edit on 11-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: RedMenace16

Are most hispanic people Catholic?

Yeah she called them backwards.

She is pathetic.

I'm sure Hispanics will flock to their Shepard, Trump, after this gets out!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Are most hispanic people Catholic?

Yeah she called them backwards.

She is pathetic.

I'm sure Hispanics will flock to their Shepard, Trump, after this gets out!

Probably not, but they may stay home.

A bit of topic, but I seriously believe that with all of the bad stuff coming out about Hillary and Trump that had Bernie taken Jill stein up on her offer to be the candidate for the Green Party he may have won.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Since Hillary "hates everyday Americans", one's religion is pretty much a moot point, isn't it? If you don't hold an "important" role in society, you're nothing more than a VOTE, in Hillary's mind. "Vote for me then get the HELL out of my face!"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You are ok with a candidate calling people backwards?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's comforting, isn't it...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No story. Most thinking Catholics would agree with the comment about sexually backward morals.

On the other hand, I find the idea of Rupert Murdoch having his children baptized in the Jordan chilling — on every level.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: RedMenace16

The problem is your guy has so many known skeletons in the closet that Hillary appears to be a decent choice compared to the other option.

Skeletons? Like knowing that Saudi Arabia sponsors ISIS, and yet still accepting millions from them and helping them cover up their crimes, thereby helping ISIS thrive?

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump, that was Hillary.

What skeletons does Trump have that are worse than helping possibly Americas greatest enemy behead gays, take child sex slaves and many other horrible acts?

Exactly, there's plenty of corrupt things you can pin on Hillary but it all becomes useless when the guy you chose is even more crooked, more corrupt, a bigger liar and cheater, a man who has a 30 year record of doing and saying the most shameless things.

His track record on business is deplorable, 3,000 lawsuits, 3 bankruptcies and admitting that corporate welfare is one of the reasons he's not completely broke.

You get the point now?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I've never been okay with Clinton. I think this story is a non issue but conservatives love to be the victims and love to trash Democrats, namely the Clintons, so here we are.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The problem is your guy has so many known skeletons in the closet that Hillary appears to be a decent choice compared to the other option.

Skeletons? Like knowing that Saudi Arabia sponsors ISIS, and yet still accepting millions from them and helping them cover up their crimes, thereby helping ISIS thrive?

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump, that was Hillary.

What skeletons does Trump have that are worse than helping possibly Americas greatest enemy behead gays, take child sex slaves and many other horrible acts?

Exactly, there's plenty of corrupt things you can pin on Hillary but it all becomes useless when the guy you chose is even more crooked, more corrupt, a bigger liar and cheater, a man who has a 30 year record of doing and saying the most shameless things.

His track record on business is deplorable, 3,000 lawsuits, 3 bankruptcies and admitting that corporate welfare is one of the reasons he's not completely broke.

You get the point now?

Lawsuits? Bankruptcies?

Are you kidding?

You think this is worse than Hillary helping ISIS?

Wow.

link   

Certainly not. It’s ‘backward’, not ‘backwards’. People should learn to spell.

Anyway, Mrs Clinton didn’t call anybody backward, or ‘backwards’. A member of her staff described the sexual morals of conservative Catholics as backward. Which they are.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Exactly, there's plenty of corrupt things you can pin on Hillary but it all becomes useless when the guy you chose is even more crooked, more corrupt, a bigger liar and cheater

But did anyone die?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Watching hillary campaign implode is comforting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thanks for an honest answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Certainly not. It’s ‘backward’, not ‘backwards’. People should learn to spell.

Anyway, Mrs Clinton didn’t call anybody backward, or ‘backwards’. A member of her staff described the sexual morals of conservative Catholics as backward. Which they are.

First off these were top people in her campaign, and it wasn't a one time claim, it was mentioned several times.

Perhaps if Hillary comes out and terminates these people (I mean fires them not Vince Fosters them) then I would let is slide.

But the real issue is Hillaries faux outrage at Trumps supposed religious intolerance.

If this is how the Hillary campaign feels, lets here the opinions on Islam. Oh wait, they are one of the progressive protected classes, so you can't disparage them.

Well back to bashing Christian faiths then!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't call leading in the polls an 'implosion'.
edit on 11-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hahahaha
Your silly
Oh its not me the catholic she is calling backwards its those conservative catholics.....
Your an idiot.
55% of hispanics identified as catholic in 2013.

Hillarys basket of diplorables is much more diverse than advertised.

Try and deny it all you want, she's talking about right wing Catholics and yes these people are backwards.

Plus if you try and deceive people by saying she was talking about all Catholics in general you're going to need more than 1 sentence in some hacked emails to make Hispanics turn on Hillary.

She enjoys good 70% of Hispanic support while Trump is in single digits.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Certainly not. It’s ‘backward’, not ‘backwards’. People should learn to spell

"Who is this person who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I would call abetting state sponsored terror from isis imploding.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

We'll see in November

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join