It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If White Trash Got Into The White House...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What do you mean "If white trash"? You know Bill has already been there.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

I believe that you have misunderstood my tone if you have believed me to be a Trump supporter.

I am quite critical of the entire history of this country, based on genocide and slavery.

Yet even for those times and views of the world it is the limited government that our founders had inteded that comes as as close to a government I would get behind.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I read the title and thought "Please don't tell me Palin is actually stupid enough to declare a 2020 presidential run..."

Imagine my surprise when I opened the thread. Well played, OP.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You people can’t make up your minds. White trash or part of a secretive international elite? You can’t have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
How these traitors have continued to be allowed to rape the USA is absolutely unbelievable, it's sick. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Redneck Mafia gone Globalist.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
They'd initially get into the White House by helping the CIA smuggle plane loads of coke. While in the White House they'd pass laws like NAFTA to ensure increased drug smuggling into the US. They'd intensify the War On Drugs to help keep drug street prices from dipping down too much. Over in Eurasia they'd engage in wars related to securing the global opium / heroin trade.

They'd sexually harass and commit lewd acts with the interns and other staffers. Which ever of the couple wasn't the one on the getting, in any instance, would then make it their business to call and harass / threaten the mark, instead of focusing all that energy on their spouse who did the deeds. www.breitbart.com...

They'd takes bribes for, er they'd rent out the Lincoln Bedroom like a hotel unit. www.slate.com...

When leaving the White House, they'd attempt to walk off with potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of government property . They'd have everything written up as "gifts". If they were to come under scrutiny they'd return a fraction, and pay cash on another big chunk of it. This all after they had everything written up as being worth a fraction of what it really was. Later on, they'd complain about how broke they were when they left the White House, despite managing to afford to pay back $86,000 cash to keep 'their gifts'. Who could blame them, I suppose, considering they were really getting about $258,000 worth of stuff, who could pass up that bargain 'sale'? www.politifact.com...

Also on their way out, they'd accept bribes to pardon all kinds of high profile narcotics traffickers, and their sexual predator politician buddy, and other high level swindlers from their long term prison sentences... the likes of Pardongate.

Before, during and after... To help endure criticisms & jail, they'd resort to things like rigging laws in their favor, setting up networks of paid cronies / political operatives / subversion agents / violent protestors, would possibly have people whacked as needed, would wage Bigotry Politics as needed (race etc card), would lie in every breath in order to convince everyone they aren't redneck (covering up their accent), they'd lie with all of their words if that's what it took, they'd manage to always be in the news with their drama over a period of decades, even if impeached they'd shamelessly work to get back in the White House again (to 'take' home more 'gifts').

To ensure they could get back into the White House, they'd set up a bogus charity and take bribes from foreign officials (in various other forms as well). Even if they managed to get billions of dollars flowing into the "charity", they'd still manage to only put about 5% of the take into the actual hands of the people that they were supposedly meant to help with the loot. I suppose this might be understandable, as if they themselves run their army of paid political operators / trolls / shills / etc they'd save a real buck, as opposed to outsourcing the whole affair. White trash can't afford to pass up a good bargain afterall. On the other hand, they would need that kind of money to be putting out ransom's of up to 5 millions dollars for "Access Hollywood" tabloid style dirt on their opponents.

-IIB

Don't forget people.

Trump is 'somehow' worse!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
White trash = 'n-word'

If you say white trash, its just like saying 'n-word' and you know you can't say 'n-word', because that IS offensive to people in general. Its an ugly word. So knock off the White trash Sh$t you racist bastard! You are triggering me!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Your TRIGGER upset me so much, I double posted! RACIST TRIGGERER! Now I have to go find a safe zone and fast!!
edit on 13-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Adderal is not for kids

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

If I'm white and its about white people, then I get to say it (especially if it lacks actual curse words, and if it lacks the brutal historical context like the n-bomb, and according to PC ethos if its the majority in question then it "cant be racist").

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

You people can’t make up your minds. White trash or part of a secretive international elite? You can’t have it both ways.

Why not both?

As far as I'm concerned the elites are trash. They're legends in their own minds. They're the ones we all talk about when it comes to privilege but the script gets an extra label and tacked on to us because we can attack each other when we should be attacking them, and you're just as guilty of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
This is too cute... and so true!

Genius. I'd be laughing if this were not so tragic for our country.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AuranVector

I wouldn't include that as a metric of trashiness.

That just sort of naturally falls under the "interns & staffers" section, and its inherent 'fake marriage' connotations.

I would include that as part of their trashiness. It's really not about Hillary's homosexuality so much as it is about her dishonesty.

The public facade of their marriage has been a lie since the beginning -- cynical to the core.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Ok, well since this is in the mudpit - here goes.

When child molester Lena Dunham talked with Hillary about
Lenny Kravitz's member, at first I thought this must be fake,
but it's real.

Disgusting, very trashy.

Trashy, but also dishonest --- like Hillary would have any use for Lenny's junk.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Astyanax

Why not both?

As far as I'm concerned the elites are trash. They're legends in their own minds. They're the ones we all talk about when it comes to privilege but the script gets an extra label and tacked on to us because we can attack each other when we should be attacking them, and you're just as guilty of it.

Excellent point, Ketsuko. The more I've learned about the Elites, the clearer it becomes that the members of the very apex of the Elites are as morally trashy as they come.

They are the morally bankrupt trash that create wars for profit, that destroy entire nations for profit.

They just wear more expensive clothes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss In case you havent noticed we have had white trash in the White house for 16 years. well 8 years in the half white house.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

defend her or prove some of this is false information, can you tell us why we shouldn't believe the op or is your stance that this is all true and that it is ok she still has your vote? She's proven what she will do and people say they won't vote for Trump because they are afraid of what he MIGHT do. I know it can always get worse it any case but Lord help us if this woman gets MORE power!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you asking a serious question here?

I have never gotten a response from them that was not either denying a fact, or a deflection...

~meathead

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Pretty sure you missed the point of the 5 Million for his tax returns.
It's the establishment joking about him claiming to give 5 Million for the Birth Certificate, yet he never did. Why else would they pick the amount, 5 million?
This was never a Clinton scheme, it's his own flaunting of money crushing himself in the face.

If he released his tax returns, and accepted the 5 million, not a single democrat would ever live it down he promised that exact amount to charity and copped out. The goal is to make him keep his word as his own ransom. Ingenious strategy verse Greed.

You might have it offensive they offered him 5 million dollars, I find it offensive he lied, and after saying he would, even on a specific date, did not- for free.
edit on 16-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

(post by BobbyToggendogger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join