It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If White Trash Got Into The White House...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I thought this was the mudpit.. So who's whining?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
They'd initially get into the White House by helping the CIA smuggle plane loads of coke. While in the White House they'd pass laws like NAFTA to ensure increased drug smuggling into the US. They'd intensify the War On Drugs to help keep drug street prices from dipping down too much. Over in Eurasia they'd engage in wars related to securing the global opium / heroin trade.

They'd sexually harass and commit lewd acts with the interns and other staffers. Which ever of the couple wasn't the one on the getting, in any instance, would then make it their business to call and harass / threaten the mark, instead of focusing all that energy on their spouse who did the deeds. www.breitbart.com...

They'd takes bribes for, er they'd rent out the Lincoln Bedroom like a hotel unit. www.slate.com...

When leaving the White House, they'd attempt to walk off with potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of government property . They'd have everything written up as "gifts". If they were to come under scrutiny they'd return a fraction, and pay cash on another big chunk of it. This all after they had everything written up as being worth a fraction of what it really was. Later on, they'd complain about how broke they were when they left the White House, despite managing to afford to pay back $86,000 cash to keep 'their gifts'. Who could blame them, I suppose, considering they were really getting about $258,000 worth of stuff, who could pass up that bargain 'sale'? www.politifact.com...

Also on their way out, they'd accept bribes to pardon all kinds of high profile narcotics traffickers, and their sexual predator politician buddy, and other high level swindlers from their long term prison sentences... the likes of Pardongate.

Before, during and after... To help endure criticisms & jail, they'd resort to things like rigging laws in their favor, setting up networks of paid cronies / political operatives / subversion agents / violent protestors, would possibly have people whacked as needed, would wage Bigotry Politics as needed (race etc card), would lie in every breath in order to convince everyone they aren't redneck (covering up their accent), they'd lie with all of their words if that's what it took, they'd manage to always be in the news with their drama over a period of decades, even if impeached they'd shamelessly work to get back in the White House again (to 'take' home more 'gifts').

To ensure they could get back into the White House, they'd set up a bogus charity and take bribes from foreign officials (in various other forms as well). Even if they managed to get billions of dollars flowing into the "charity", they'd still manage to only put about 5% of the take into the actual hands of the people that they were supposedly meant to help with the loot. I suppose this might be understandable, as if they themselves run their army of paid political operators / trolls / shills / etc they'd save a real buck, as opposed to outsourcing the whole affair. White trash can't afford to pass up a good bargain afterall. On the other hand, they would need that kind of money to be putting out ransom's of up to 5 millions dollars for "Access Hollywood" tabloid style dirt on their opponents.

-IIB

Excellent summation of the Clintons, IIB

I forgot to add a question: has anyone here addressed Hillary's lesbianism?

It seems she's been a lesbian since before she met Bill. Their "marriage" has been a business deal from the beginning.

This never comes up in the MSM. Kind of surprising when you consider how aggressively the MSM promotes homosexuality & alternative lifestyles.
edit on 12-10-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Don't be so shy, tell us how you really feel about the Clintons lol.

How about you discuss the information that has been presented?

The truth amounts to a very dark conspiracy orchestrating the evils of the world for its benefit.

It is a deep and dark hole, one that people could barely wrap their heads around, hence the staggering levels of cognitive dissonance that occurs in the average Murican who is ever exposed to this material.

Yes, ElementalGrove, "staggering levels of cognitive dissonance" is right.

Especially, among the well-educated Democrats. I'm not referring to the corrupt (like Debbie Wasserman Schultz) who have a seat on the Clinton gravy train, but rather the college professors and that type. They are utterly blind to their life-long political indoctrination.

They refuse to see they have been lied to all their lives and used to support objectives they do NOT understand.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah but trump talks like a sailor.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yeah but trump talks like a sailor.

So does Hillary ... in private.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I swear, these days ATS is just oooone tiny little step away from becoming 4chan.. We need just more pepes for that.

*fazepalm*

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

The Clits and all the others before and after. This has been happening at least since kennedy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Can't help but agree with these statements.

Let me also interject, the occupation of the White House by the currently offered "Arkansas trailer trash", who is running for the office of President of the United States, should serve to reinforce the idea to all childern that ANYONE can grow up to run for President.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They would also collect all kinds of dirt on officials, high court Judges, cops, CIA, FBI agents and use it to blackmail them into all kinds of favours. And all the crooks they let free I guess they could always call in a favour such as putting a bullet in someone who was too troublesome or had too much info.
edit on 12-10-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I wouldn't include that as a metric of trashiness.

That just sort of naturally falls under the "interns & staffers" section, and its inherent 'fake marriage' connotations.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I swear, these days ATS is just oooone tiny little step away from becoming 4chan.. We need just more pepes for that.

*fazepalm*

Sadly, no new memes have spawned via the thread here. Not yet anyways...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

At least you know exactly what you're getting with Hillary.

Just wait and see what a billionaire who claims to have America's best interests at heart does. Because he is such a man of the people. Its not like he will use every resource he has to help all of his wealthy business buddies. In fact he will raise taxes for those 1% so they pay their fair share. I mean this is what billionaires do right? They always find ways to make it more difficult to accumulate wealth.

But great job not being hypocrites ATS. Bitch and complain about the 1% and then turn around and blindly support the 1%.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is too cute... and so true!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Excellent job here Ignorance!!

Bush/Clinton cabal is the epitome of white trash... I say again, excellent thread!!

What exactly is the Trump Organization then?

Americans. Just regular, old Americans.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kushness

So with Hillary we know with absolute certainty that the Clinton's are the lowest of the scum.

But we should vote for her because Trump might be?

How does this "logic" compute for anybody?

Even if we did know he's the same kind of scum, why do we have to have the same old scum (for decades on end)? I'd say newer scum, of the more entertaining variety, would at least be an improvement. Where's the diversity in the former????

Career Politicians are the worst kind of celebrities: they never go away, and they aren't even entertaining.

Why so many people monogamous for Hillary? Bill isn't even!
edit on 12-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Isn't this just a theoretical? I mean, the Clintons, like the Bushes, are good people, right?... Right?

... Why am I hearing crickets? Hmm. Ah well, glad this isn't real!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Isn't this just a theoretical? I mean, the Clintons, like the Bushes, are good people, right?... Right?

... Why am I hearing crickets? Hmm. Ah well, glad this isn't real!!

Believe what you want about the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, well since this is in the mudpit - here goes.

When child molester Lena Dunham talked with Hillary about
Lenny Kravitz's member, at first I thought this must be fake,
but it's real.

Disgusting, very trashy.

edit on 12-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

How about you discuss the information that has been presented?

The truth amounts to a very dark conspiracy orchestrating the evils of the world for its benefit.

It is a deep and dark hole, one that people could barely wrap their heads around, hence the staggering levels of cognitive dissonance that occurs in the average Murican who is ever exposed to this material.

What government do you think is better? Who should look to for a shining example of how to run a country?

By what standards are you measuring up the US to? What year was this country still "great"? You want to make America great again right?
edit on 12-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I Just read the OP title and thought, why limit yourself to white trash? Black trash matters too right?

Anyways I just skimmed through but you made some good points in your post. It looks like your in between a rock and hard place with your next president though, and your current political fiasco is showing the world just what a corrupt system it's all become. Seems like the gangsters or banksters are really running the show to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join