It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Martin Luther King Moment - I have a dream...OF OPEN BORDERS.!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

And the Rapture. You can't forget the 2012 Rapture fail.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That's ironic. I thought the argument was that the vast majority of Muslim refugees were males?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What is ironic?

The jihadis entering as "refugees" are mostly males set on ruining America and destroying the constitution.

Don't just take my word for It.

Here is a real refugee from an Islamic country who was forced to be a child bride and jailed for being a woman who violated silly sharia laws.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Open borders mean cheap or slave labour, "Will work for food" Its out of control....How come you have had 2 Bushes, and are now going to get 2 Clintons.You are getting played.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
What is ironic?

The jihadis entering as "refugees" are mostly males set on ruining America and destroying the constitution.

Don't just take my word for It.

Here is a real refugee from an Islamic country who was forced to be a child bride and jailed for being a woman who violated silly sharia laws.

You're right, these Muslims are here to destroy our freedom of speech, freedom or religion, and they want to abolish the separation of church and state.

We need to make some drastic measures if we want to survive, the first thing we need is make Muslims register on a national government data base, after they register they need to take a test about their views, if they pass the test they will be monitored with tracking devices and make them wear a band on their arm, but if they fail the government test on religion we will need to put them in re education camps until they denounce Islam.

After that we need to have a complete ban on Muslims entering the US overlooked by new government religion of peace task force.

For that we just need to abolish the separation of church and state (for your own safety), rid of freedom of speech (for your own safety) and end freedom of religion (for your on safety).

Completely militarize every single border state, and militarize every singel police department in the US.

For your own safety. If Muslims start making gains though, we need to be prepared to get ridmofmour constitution all together, if we want to win and prevent Muslims from destroying our constitution we will have to get rid of it to make it a fair fight.
edit on 11-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Hillary clinton knew saudi arabia and quatar supported isis in 2014. Did she try to stop them? Nope she accepted money from them. State sponsors of terror. She did nothing to stop isis.
There would be no boston boming ,no orlando pulse club massacre, no san bernadino massacre IF HILLARY DID HER GOD DAMN JOB.

Now she wants open borders? HELL NO!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have no doubt this is true and it will happen. This is evidence that Clinton supports the Globalists Agenda.

if this occurs, all people every where who dont have a net wealth that enables them to live off their savings for the rest of their lives, or above that standard, will in time, slide down into the great big back hole of 3rd worldism.

I cam certain this the plan the elites have for us all because sliding down into 3rd worldism will quickly lead to lethal violence and disease within just a few months or years and this is just what the elites want as its a form of depopulation. It also achieves the aims of Agenda 21 in a much, much shorter time.

This woman must be kept out at all costs.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I had a nightmare ... Hillary was in it

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hillary appears to be an open border globalist elite George Soros stooge. In the OP she says her dream is open borders. Recently she said Merkel was her favorite. And recently the Hillary campaign tweeted something about supporting open borders. So I guess get ready for open borders for 4 or 8 years America.

Just a possible theory but globalist elites seem to want open borders for a number of reasons. Drive down wages for a cheap labour force, increase the size of their markets for more profit, distract citizens, break down national identity for more centralized power, import voters for more power. Could be wrong but there is some seriously bizarre things going on in europe and the west in general.

On the plus side America has a massive population of 323 million so it will take a while to make a dent. Unlike some smaller euro countries which are getting fubar fast like sweden.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Nothing she says is the truth. Not. One. Thing.

Both are pandering to the target audience based on what she things that they want to hear at the time, and nothing more.

Neither goal will get accomplished, so who cares.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

On the plus side America has a massive population of 323 million so it will take a while to make a dent. Unlike some smaller euro countries which are getting fubar fast like sweden.

I don't think the people that were born, raised, and have lived their lives in the area where they bring in a large influx of immigrants, will agree with you.

They won't view it as a dent, they will see it as total destruction.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Video formatting problems

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This bitch is completely out of touch.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This bitch is completely out of touch.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Maybe she plans to set the ground work for this kind of change.

I can understand why so many people are upset. They are finally being honest that this move has never been about assimilation, at least not for the immigrants. They are pushing the natives to assimilate to the ways and culture of the immigrants. Left to its own accord, there is usually a merging of cultures over time.

It seems they can't force the assimilation on the immigrants, so they after going to push the "Old Swedes", instead. I don't see this playing out well for either side. The only people that are going to win are the elites.

I see this being a disaster if they try to push this social experiment in America.
edit on 12-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Wrong video.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Open borders, so all the drugs and gangs can come up from Central and South America and feel at home.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Open borders, so all the drugs and gangs can come up from Central and South America and feel at home.

The real drug king pins are already in America, living high on the hog.

Some are even sitting on Capitol Hill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join