It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton's Martin Luther King Moment - I have a dream...OF OPEN BORDERS.!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: RedMenace16

I dont watch the news, I have a mind and use it, unlike her supporters.

Oh I'm sorry, I guess RINO establishment anti Hillary talking points put out the last 8 years on Fox News and Breitbart just popped in your head automatically out of thin air!

Cool!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is it more like an Angela Merkel moment.

I wouldn't blame ML King for this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Honestly this helps her get more immigrants to support her.

I think it's official she has full blown support of all of this countries minorities, Woman, Blacks, Hispanics, millennialis, immigrants, LGBT, and even a decent chunk or Republicans.

Those who gets freebies will vote for those who grant such.

You mean all the immigrants who don't pay taxes and manipulate welfare for their own advantage?

That's called being smart.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder how many terrorists attacks it will take before President Hillary closes the borders, and seals them in the country?

I'd never thought I'd say this about a Presidential candidate, but I'm hoping that some power or authority stops Hillary's campaign before November 8th. The good of our nation, outweighs the needs of this selfish, short-sighted, candidate.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What's that make Bill? He went to the same island. Or are those just accusations?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think it's official she has full blown support of all of this countries minorities, Woman, Blacks, Hispanics, millennialis, immigrants, LGBT, and even a decent chunk or Republicans.

You mean all the immigrants who don't pay taxes and manipulate welfare for their own advantage?

And when Trump doesn't pay his whats that?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Not just immigrants. And no, that is greedy and selfish. Tax payers pay for that but I guess you are one of the many that does not understand how the government is funded.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's that make Bill? He went to the same island. Or are those just accusations?

Well Trump is on tape admitting to sexually assaulting woman, has been accused of rape by his own wife, 2 woman say Trump raped them when they were under age, has said many times that he would have relations with his own daughter and Trump Is even on tape saying that Bill Clintons sex scandals are nothing compared to the scandals that would come out if he were to run for president.

That's straight from the horses mouth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Not just immigrants. And no, that id greedy and selfish. Tac payers pay for that but I guess you are one of the many that does not understand how the government is funded.

Listen anyone who manipulates tax laws and welfare loopholes is smart, corporate welfare is also a very smart thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
People who don't pay taxes are smart, like illegal immigrants, billion dollar corporations, billionaire playboys.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

They should talk to those folks who were promised a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.

What candidates promise, rarely comes to fruition.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Okay. I know you are on "Trump didn't pay taxes because he was smart" narative. That does not make the other issues okay.....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They should talk to those folks who were promised a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.

Like the democrats to get votes?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Right on, NightSkyeB4Dawn. Politicians promise "Gold for Everyone!" in their public speeches. In their private talks, they are truthful. That's why Hillary has the backing of most top income earners. She told them in private meetings that she'll "do no harm" to them or their estates.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well Trump is on tape admitting to sexually assaulting woman, has been accused of rape by his own wife, 2 woman say Trump raped them when they were under age, has said many times that he would have relations with his own daughter and Trump Is even on tape saying that Bill Clintons sex scandals are nothing compared to the scandals that would come out if he were to run for president.

That's straight from the horses mouth.

The woman from the tape said it was consensual, the wife may have wanted to circumvent the prenuptial. That's Devils advocate before the accusations. He probably did it all just like Bill, all the elites are scum. Only difference is you love one

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Weird, I saw a lot of those types of images in 2008 and 2012, you forgot to put in the UN troops going from door to door collecting people's guns, oh and a fema camp.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well,that isn't very bright.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Not with legal immigrants.

Especially women immigrants from islamic countries.

Why do you think they fled those horrible places?

Not to have that crap come here and ruin it, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You are absolutely right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join