It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Martin Luther King Moment - I have a dream...OF OPEN BORDERS.!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
October 11, 2016

In a PRIVATE meeting with investors, where she tells THE TRUTH, Hillary describes one of her big dreams for America.

""My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Clinton reportedly said to investors in a paid speech she gave to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013.""

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

There's no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will take the lead on this, and make the United States of America the first country in the hemisphere with Open Borders. None of the other countries will follow her lead, because like everything else Hillary has touched, BIG trouble will follow.

FYI... Here is an ATS thread where Hillary describes her PUBLIC position...The LYING position, regarding U.S. borders.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-CareWeMust (a La Yoda)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A bank in Brazil eh.

I wonder where the BRICS - Russia connection is?

link   

Good lord, that must make her feel so good to be Americas Merkel.

You cant make a cake without a pan my wife always says. Meaning borders provide form.
This is just going to aggrendize the overly inflated powers of international conglomerates even further, destroying democracy of local peoples in favor of globalist unelected oligarchs.

But all my feel good griends back in Oregon will just hear the feel good and ignore their guts
edit on 11-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta sp

link   

I'm sure whatever she "wants" is for the betterment of America, and us peons. There would be no reason at all she would be a proponent for any political issues, unless it were for the sole purpose of serving our country and us citizens

/sarc

Nothing she says will ever convince me she gives a **** about this country or us hardworking citizens. Actions speak louder than words, she won't change her ways. She's a fake and a career politician, funded by all sorts of organizations and individuals, and she serves THEM, not us (no matter what the media or her campaign tries to tell us)
F that woman.

link   

She wants what is happening to europe (the rapefugee invasion) to happen here.

The only way is with open borders.

I know that the obama admin is already flooding our cities with islamic terrorists,but we still have a chance to reverse the horde's direction.

Any politician that is for open borders should never be surrounded by security and should have no fencees or locked doors at their home.Nothing restricting anybody from entering their home/property no matter what the intent.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Picklesneeze because: mistake

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Honestly this helps her get more immigrants to support her.

I think it's official she has full blown support of all of this countries minorities, Woman, Blacks, Hispanics, millennialis, immigrants, LGBT, and even a decent chunk or Republicans.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Yep, one of the reasons they want to infringe the second amendment...we will just have to grin and bare it

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

She is worthless and a criminal. Treasonous against her own people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

I know that the obama admin is already flooding our cities with islamic terrorists,but we still have a chance to reverse the horde's direction.

Any politician that is for open borders should never be surrounded by security and should have no fencees or locked doors at their home.Nothing restricting anybody from entering their home/property no matter what the intent.

I'd let a "rapefugee" in my house over a disgusting old pedophile rapist like Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

She is worthless and a criminal. Treasonous against her own people.

Yes yes we know that's been hammered into your head by Fox News the last 8 years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

I'd let a "rapefugee" in my house over a disgusting old pedophile rapist like Trump.

Go ahead and do it!

Then you can post selfies and virtue signal to the rest of us about how much better you are than the rest of us!

You won't though, will you...........

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I dont watch the news, I have a mind and use it, unlike her supporters.
edit on 11-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The last thing I would ever want would be for people to ever be harmed.

But if we have open borders, and a large influx of illegals, I will direct them to every SOB with a Hillary sign in their front yard.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you have open borders they would not be illegals...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

If her dream is like the one her Husband Bill gave us during his presidential term, we really are going down the crapper more than Bill took us back in the 90s when he signed the Trade agreement.

People have short time memories, if you can not find a good job this days, remember Clinton and his Free Trade agreement.

Now Hillary is going to finish turning the nation into the biggest welfare state in the world.

edit on 11-10-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is her dream is like the one her Husband Bill gave us during his presidential term, we really are going down the crapper more than Bill took us back in the 90s when he signed the Trade agreement.

People have short time memories, if you can not find a good job this days, remember Clinton and his Free Trade agreement.

Now Hillary is going to finish turning the nation into the biggest welfare state in the world.

Face it Marge. We are now living in a Banana Republic! When the rule of law only applies to the serfs while those who hold office in government are exempt from laws that would imprison any ordinary citizen to live in shackles behind bars?

I truly mean that as a non partisan statement too. R or D they operate above the law.......

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Is there anything us regular folks can do to present new "hoops and hurdles" for them to jump through in order to accomplish this feat?

Surely if they are taking money out of my paychecks (from an honest day's work), I have some say in this whole debacle. Right?

Oh yeah, I forgot. We are basically held hostage by the IRS if we don't "fall into line" and obey. This is truly an Orwellian society

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
America is dying from the inside

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Don't we all get unicorns too?

I'm not defending her but nobody at all can trust what's coming out of her mouth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Honestly this helps her get more immigrants to support her.

I think it's official she has full blown support of all of this countries minorities, Woman, Blacks, Hispanics, millennialis, immigrants, LGBT, and even a decent chunk or Republicans.

Those who gets freebies will vote for those who grant such.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join