It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Threatens To Out GOP Sexual Predators — But Only If They Don't Support Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I guess we will just agree to disagree. I don't think she is justifying or belittling this behavior.

To me she has seen some bad stuff, and she can't believe the nerve of these people that she has seen assault women feign outrage about thing Trump has said.

I know this is different, but its the only example I can think of.

About a month ago I am hanging out with an old college friend and his new girlfriend. She is talking about this friend of hers (we will call her sally) and sallys boyfriend (lets say Jim). She is upset because Jim treated on Sally.

Now my college friend gets on his highhorse and starts complaining about what a pig Jim is. The only problem is I know my friend used to routinely cheat on ladies in college.

And I have been in many situations like this. I have actually said, that people talk a big game but I know people that act better than though but have cheated. So am I threatening to out these people? Am I a bad person as the Daily Wire is suggesting for not outing these people?

And thats what I think happened with Kelly here. I think she saw some terrible things, and is in a business dominated by powerful men. She called out hypocrisy but didn't want to out people.

I don't think that is a big deal, and I don't think it was a threat.

But I guess everyone will interpret it in their own way.

Oh and ETA:

I repeat that I feel that Kelly is probably a victim of either harassment or assault herself or a victim of being intimidated by powerful men to keep quiet about it, and so I will give her the benefit of leaving her deal with the situation without criticizing her.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And I have been in many situations like this. I have actually said, that people talk a big game but I know people that act better than though but have cheated. So am I threatening to out these people? Am I a bad person as the Daily Wire is suggesting for not outing these people?

Well you're not doing any service to the cheated on person but c'est la vie, that's human behavior and relationships for you and I'm not saying you should by any means.

However, what she was talking about are crimes and she's alleging them to have been perpetrated by elected officials. I don't expect Kellyanne Conway (or anyone) to be observing the bro code when it comes to sexual assault.

I repeat that I feel that Kelly is probably a victim of either harassment or assault herself or a victim of being intimidated by powerful men to keep quiet about it, and so I will give her the benefit of leaving her deal with the situation without criticizing her.

Fair enough. We' each took away something different. We discussed it and it looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This might be one of the lowest points of this election.

Can I throw this pig in for consideration?

WATCH: GOP lawmaker stumped when asked if he’d still back Trump if he bragged he ‘liked to rape women’

www.rawstory.com...

K~

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Off wif der 'eadz

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
smart woman.....spilling the beans at any other time would have destroyed her career, they would have ended her.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I'd give you 50 stars for posting that video if I could...
interesting video... speaks loudly of the character of those who have held power in washington, even those who proclaim they hold their high moral christian values so dear to their heart.
hillary is knocked for not being nice to clinton's lovers (and possibly rape victimes..)
and these guys killed their rape victims outright...
how nice!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Isn't the failure to report a crime make the person an accessory after the fact?

Actually, no.Except in some very limited circumstances, for a limited class of people, and in those exceptions the crime is not being an accessory, it is a discrete offense of failure to report,there is no affirmative duty to report a crime. To be an accessory to a crime requires an affirmative act furthering the prohibited conduct. And, yes, I am a lawyer.

Moral depravity, such as allowing sexual predation to go on unreported, isn't always a crime.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
December 22, 2016

Kellyanne Conway's LOYALTY has paid off. She has just been named President Trump's official consigliere!

""Kellyanne Conway, the indefatigable campaign operative who became the face of Donald Trump's successful presidential bid, has been named counselor to the president.

Conway, who joined Trump's team as campaign manager in August, announced earlier this week on Fox News she was moving from her New Jersey home to Washington, signaling a pending position in the incoming Trump administration.

Thursday's announcement from the transition team laid out her new role.

"Kellyanne Conway has been a trusted advisor and strategist who played a crucial role in my victory," Trump said in a statement released Thursday morning. "She is a tireless and tenacious advocate of my agenda and has amazing insights on how to effectively communicate our message. I am pleased that she will be part of my senior team in the West Wing."
Conway will work with senior administration officials to communicate and execute Trump's legislative priorities, the statement said.""

FULL STORY: www.foxnews.com...

cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join