It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Threatens To Out GOP Sexual Predators — But Only If They Don't Support Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I watched a video last night on Washington's dirty little secrets.

Sickening, these people are rotten to the core, filthy sexual predator pigs.

Of course I am not surprised, I once was a housekeeper for a congressman.

Pray tell.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Sure, he might be talking about how to "win" or is it really a subtle threat about payback? Imagine if you are just a powerless citizen? Or another country?

Imagine...that's about all your fears have rested upon till now. Hitler, Stalin, totalitarianism, sexual McCarthyism—all before a single day in office. We might as well imagine he kicks puppies while we're at it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought it was "just words" with trump.

now he's accusing these men in congress of the acts that HE bragged about?

wow.

edit on 11-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure, he might be talking about how to "win" or is it really a subtle threat about payback? Imagine if you are just a powerless citizen? Or another country?

Imagine...that's about all your fears have rested upon till now. Hitler, Stalin, totalitarianism, sexual McCarthyism—all before a single day in office. We might as well imagine he kicks puppies while we're at it.

Sadly though, we are not imagining this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, that guy. Trump abandoned him because he had AIDS? Ah. The student has become the Master...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

How terrible will you all feel that you spun this story about her attempting to blackmail people?

I did no such thing. I cannot be held accountable for what others may have said.

But your attempt to shame others with no proof is your own brand of spin.

How do you feel about that? Isn't that your own hypocrisy in action?

You suggested that she was possibly an accessory to a crime.

The daily wire calls her disgusting.

Yet there is no proof of her doing what they accuse her of.

Lets put it this way. Most feminists will tell you that even if she wasn't a victim of sexual harassment or assault, if she witnessed these men of power doing these horrible crimes she was a victim. I agree with this.

So I think it is disgusting to shame her and write an article that blames her in liue of this.

I have no hard feelings to anyone on this board, and I don't personally hold any animosity towards anyone.

I am just pointing out that attacking her for how she handled this and merely calling out hypocrisy may be victim shaming. Thats all.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Even if that characterization were true (it's not), it's only smart and not "imagination" to extrapolate based on his own words and actions, it's a reasoned hypothesis. To use your own dog analogy, if a dog has a history of biting and then growls and nips at you, it's reasonable to think it may well bite.
It's so boring that your go-to method to counter Trump criticism is to slam the messengers. How about use facts to refute, well, anything?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You suggested that she was possibly an accessory to a crime.

That was a question. Hence the question mark.

Lets put it this way. Most feminists will tell you that even if she wasn't a victim of sexual harassment or assault, if she witnessed these men of power doing these horrible crimes she was a victim. I agree with this.

Talk to a feminist then.

So I think it is disgusting to shame her and write an article that blames her in liue of this.

I did not do that. Respond to someone that has.

I am just pointing out that attacking her for how she handled this and merely calling out hypocrisy may be victim shaming. Thats all.

Ok. And in the process you have exposed your own hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

to me it seems like she's trivializing it.

she seems to be saying it happens and it's no big deal... I could be misinterpreting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hey you are welcome to think what you want. I have no hard feelings to anyone on here. As far as I am concerned, just about everything is ok to discuss.

If you comment about her committing a crime was just a question, then I apologize.

But I never met it as a personal attack at all. I would hold the Daily wire accountable, but that different than us here just having a conversations.

I was just trying to illustrate that this was possibly victim shaming.

If I am a hypocrite to you I guess there is nothing I can do. Sorry for letting you down I guess.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

to me it seems like she's trivializing it.

she seems to be saying it happens and it's no big deal... I could be misinterpreting.

The scary part is that maybe in her world, the world of the Washington elite, it isn't. Shades of the Franklin Scandal.

EDTA
Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like the person interviewing her wanted to get off the subject as quickly as possible. I'm not at all sure it was just about getting back to Trump either
edit on 11-10-2016 by imwilliam because: Added a bit

edit on 11-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You've extrapolated from tweets the future of the country, while at the same time avoiding his actions, for instance the way he handled Louisiana floods. That's stacking a very lopsided and flimsy deck.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Aw Hell, now 4/5 of all of Congress will be endorsing him by the end of the week....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm trying really hard to cut back on the insults and your forceful ignorance is really not helping. She's clearly threatening Republicans:

"and some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won't support Donald Trump"

That would be the list of Republicans who won't support Donald Trump. Nobody would make a list of Democrats who aren't supporting Donald Trump because it would just be a list of Democrats.

Don't try so hard.

Your logic , as usual , is full of assumptions . Which is the anti-thesis of logic

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Sexual MacArthyism.

Nah. That was more if a witchhunt. This is like Hoover.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 11-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nwi
edit on 11-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I really wonder if this isn 't why the polywogs sexual activities were just not mentioned prior to clinton that often. Most of them are guilty, homosexuality, rape, child molesting, sexual harassment, affairs, secret kids, ect. and, they all know that once one of them starts to throw the mud around, someone, or ones will start to throw the mud back, and by the time it's is over they will all look like dirty pigs worthy of being sent home with a please don't come back message.
It's one thing to get on trump for insulting blacks, calling hispanics rapists, and knocking miss america for being fat.......
it entirely another to insinuate that hillary is unfaithful in her marriage, or trying to shame her because she stayed with bill. that's hitting too close to home for too many in the positions of power, who know that if they get involved, it might be them getting a black eye from their wife next!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I thought they wouldn't deal with terrorists??
hey, I think we found something congress is more afraid of than terrorist bombs....
their own skeletons they keep hidden in their closets...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It comes down to how you interpret her statement. She's clearly saying that she's aware of specific sexual assaults and harassment by members of Congress. The ostensible reason is to point out that people are being hypocrites. That's a little disturbing in of itself.

It's akin to saying, "like you've never grabbed somebody's p***** before?" which makes it sound like unwanted groping by politicians is just a normal day on the Hill.

It begs the question why would her candidate even want the support of these people? He's making a big show of parading these alleged victims of Bill and Hillary. Her statement is effectively a tacit admission that it's all just a stunt and Trump doesn't give a ... but I kinda think we all know that anyway. Just like we know that HRC isn't really doin' it all for kids either.

I interpret her statement as showing a distinct lack of genuine concern. What if she knew that all of these people were guilt of some other crime? What if she said, "I know for a fact that several members of Congress have robbed little old ladies at gunpoint?" Wouldn't people be demanding she spill her guts? I do understand a certain hesitancy because many victims may have chosen not to come forward for whatever reason but it seems to me that nobody is really interested in opening that can of worms.

Finally, this part:

"And some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won’t support Donald Trump because they all ride around on their high horse."

I interpret that as a veiled threat. Admittedly, it requires reading between the lines but don't all veiled threats? Whatever the case may be, it doesn't come across as anything I ever want to hear a campaign manager say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join