It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Threatens To Out GOP Sexual Predators — But Only If They Don't Support Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Call him a Democrat or a Republican, it doesn't matter.

It's the man that said what he said and did what he did.

Politics had nothing to do with it.

It's useless to make that argument, they don't care. It's not even, at it's core, about Trump or what he said. It's about government. It's about Globalists. It's about Nationalism, etc. They want to burn the U.S. - in it's current form- down. I get that frustration to a lessor degree, but not enough to elect either of these pathological megalomaniacs, who are essentially same/same.
edit on 10/11/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm trying really hard to cut back on the insults and your forceful ignorance is really not helping. She's clearly threatening Republicans:

"and some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won't support Donald Trump"

That would be the list of Republicans who won't support Donald Trump. Nobody would make a list of Democrats who aren't supporting Donald Trump because it would just be a list of Democrats.

Don't try so hard.

link   

Isn't the failure to report a crime make the person an accessory after the fact?

How do you know she wasn't a victim? She mentions she was younger and prettier, imply she was getting attention.

You people are really walking a thin line here, you may be criticizing how a victim of sexual assault or harassment has handled their abuse.

And quick question,

If Hillary knew about Bill sexually harassing or abusing women and didn't report it, does that make her an accessory after the fact?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
False headline as usual.

Her quote does not mention "GOP" or either political party.

She refers to members of congress in general.

What the hell? Now right there is a good example of mental gymnastics!

“I would talk to some of the members of Congress there when I was younger and prettier, them rubbing against girls, sticking their tongues down women’s throats who were uninvited, didn’t like it…you know it’s true. And some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won’t support Donald Trump because they all ride around on their high horse.”

She's clearly talking about Republican members of Congress, not Democrats, unless you naively believe Democratic politicans should be supporting Trump for president? Democrats will always be on Trump's and the Right's hit list because partisan politics. Her message is loud and clear to Republican politicians in Congress, support Donald Trump or face the consequences.

Derp.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: interupt42
we need to flush all the $h1t in the dc toilet.

That's what's so infuriating and retarded about this election - Clinton/Trump, same/same. Yet the kool-aid drinkers on both sides will swear allegiance and excoriate the opposition like their candidate is an epic fairy tale hero.

exactly and these political chearleaders are directly the cause of the corruption in DC and the reason we have these suck and suck candidates year after year.

its sad that we even have them here so prominently on ats

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
False headline as usual.

Her quote does not mention "GOP" or either political party.

She refers to members of congress in general.

What the hell? Now right there is a good example of mental gymnastics!

“I would talk to some of the members of Congress there when I was younger and prettier, them rubbing against girls, sticking their tongues down women’s throats who were uninvited, didn’t like it…you know it’s true. And some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won’t support Donald Trump because they all ride around on their high horse.”

She's clearly talking about Republican members of Congress, not Democrats, unless you naively believe Democrats should be supporting Trump for president?

Derp.

But she is also saying there were politicians that did it that weren't the people not backing Trump.

Hence she first says, "I saw politicians...."

The she says "And some of them...."

So after she says and some of them she is referring to the people that won't back Trump. But clearly she is implying there were others.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How do you know she wasn't a victim? She mentions she was younger and prettier, imply she was getting attention.

True. She may have been a victim. If so, I wish she would have come forward earlier. Also, the language she used does not indicate she was a victim of it.

You people are really walking a thin line here, you may be criticizing how a victim of sexual assault or harassment has handled their abuse.

I've done no such thing.

If Hillary knew about Bill sexually harassing or abusing women and didn't report it, does that make her an accessory after the fact?

Possibly. Those accusations should be addressed and proven, just like the accusations Conway made.
edit on 11-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well, let's be real, both sides of the party have their deviants but she isn't worried about Democrat politicians endorsing Trump. It's not rocket surgery people but I understand deflection and denial are strong traits.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sexual MacArtyism. Seriously. This is foul stuff.

This is the attempted creation of a totalitarian state right in front of our eyes = and the tools used to maintain control are simple and cruel.

I'm beginning to feel sick every time this woman comes on the TV. Yeah, I know Clinton makes other people sick, and I have my reservations about her character, and certainly Bill's, but in the end, I will not vote for Herr Drumpf's terrifying American Nightmare.

- AB

You're scared of one woman, while the press releases private information at their whim and fancy? Meanwhile, there is a Go Fund Me page collecting money to pay for the legal fees of those who break NDA agreements to expose Trump, and you're worried about Conway?

No. I'm scared of the whole picture. There are things going on here with Trump that extend beyond American borders (yes, I mean Russia and their oligarchy).

In addition, Trump's MENTOR was the lawyer that sat next to Mr. MacArthy himself and ENJOYED crucifying people and destroying their lives during that black time. I realize it may be a challenge to see it coming if you love Trump, but for those who don't, putting power in his hands is nothing short of terrifying. I've even thought that I shouldn't post anymore here, because if he becomes President, he would like nothing more than to "counterpunch" anyone and everyone who didn't vote for him, said anything about him, etc. He will want to cause maximum pain. I certainly don't say anything on FaceBook, nothing bears my RL name...

sigh.

Thank God his poll numbers are currently so far down...

AB

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No. I'm scared of the whole picture. There are things going on here with Trump that extend beyond American borders (yes, I mean Russia and their oligarchy).

In addition, Trump's MENTOR was the lawyer that sat next to Mr. MacArthy himself and ENJOYED crucifying people and destroying their lives during that black time. I realize it may be a challenge to see it coming if you love Trump, but for those who don't, putting power in his hands is nothing short of terrifying. I've even thought that I shouldn't post anymore here, because if he becomes President, he would like nothing more than to "counterpunch" anyone and everyone who didn't vote for him, said anything about him, etc. He will want to cause maximum pain. I certainly don't say anything on FaceBook, nothing bears my RL name...

sigh.

I grant you your right to prophecy, but the same thing is occurring right now...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, let's be real, both sides of the party have their deviants but she isn't worried about Democrat politicians endorsing Trump. It's not rocket surgery people but I understand deflection and denial are strong traits.

But wait a minute. She never said she would out anyone.

And seeing as you know that there are deviants on all sides (I agree by the way) wouldn't it make even more sense to strat outing democrats that are "outraged" at Trump?

This honestly seems like a non story to me. I don't get it.

One I think it is pretty obvious that she was implying that she dealt with some scum bags that harassed or assaulted her (hence her discussing she looked good). And she is just saying that she knows some of these people are full of it.

I don't take this as blackmail that she will out people that don't back Trump.

And now we have people telling a potential victim that they are disgusting for not outing people. This is victim blaming, and I find it disgusting!

Its even more disgusting because it is being done out of a partisan goal.

Why doesn't she have the right to call people hypocrites if she knows they are? Why does she have to name names?

The same people demanding that she name names like The Daily Wire would go ballistic if she said a mix of names like (and by no means are I implying these people are guilty, just an example)

"It was Paul Ryan, Rudy Giulianni, Barack Obama, Al Gore, and George Bush"

They would be shouting, "Oh she is just attacking Obama and Gore because she is partisan!"

So if you all want to spin this and shame a potential victim of sexual assault, be my guest, but I don't think it is a good look for you all.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

sigh.

I grant you your right to prophecy, but the same thing is occurring right now...

What is that saying? The best predictor of future behavior is to examine someone's past behavior, because that is most likely what you will get? (Bad paraphrase there but you get it...)

This is not "prophesy" this is simple extrapolation of the past into the future...I don't think Trump has had a moment of Divine Intervention to become a better person, do you?

AB

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What is that saying? The best predictor of future behavior is to examine someone's past behavior, because that is most likely what you will get? (Bad paraphrase there but you get it...)

This is not "prophesy" this is simple extrapolation of the past into the future...I don't think Trump has had a moment of Divine Intervention to become a better person, do you?

AB

That wasn't my point. I grant you your predictions, but the things you fear from a Trump presidency are occurring right now...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So if you all want to spin this and shame a potential victim of sexual assault, be my guest, but I don't think it is a good look for you all.

Nothing in what she said would indicate she was a victim. That is your own spin.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think we are finding out our leaders 'at the top" are no better than many of the third world countries we criticize.
I blame the women as much as I do the men. If they have been sexually harassed, Speak up and don't let them get away with it. Get the stars out of your eyes when you see a powerful person, you're just being used.

And this is not just one side of the aisle, I'm sure it's both.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Here is Trump's own tweet from today:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

twitter.com...

Sure, he might be talking about how to "win" or is it really a subtle threat about payback? Imagine if you are just a powerless citizen? Or another country?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I watched a video last night on Washington's dirty little secrets.

Sickening, these people are rotten to the core, filthy sexual predator pigs.

Of course I am not surprised, I once was a housekeeper for a congressman.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Your referring to Roy Cohn one of the most sinisterly foul human beings in the public history of America.

And guess what? In the end Trump abandoned him when it was learned he had aids

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nothing in what she said would indicate she was a victim. That is your own spin.

I suggested that her mentioning the fact that she was younger and cuter seemed to suggest she may have been a victim.

But you are right, I have no proof. Which is the exact same amount of proof that you all have that she is going to out people that won't back Trump.

All we know for certian is she is just calling out hypocrites.

Lets just say she comes out tomorrow and says she was assaulted and thats how she knows.

How terrible will you all feel that you spun this story about her attempting to blackmail people?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How terrible will you all feel that you spun this story about her attempting to blackmail people?

I did no such thing. I cannot be held accountable for what others may have said.

But your attempt to shame others with no proof is your own brand of spin.

How do you feel about that? Isn't that your own hypocrisy in action?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join