It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Threatens To Out GOP Sexual Predators — But Only If They Don't Support Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So after the 2nd Presidential Debate Sunday, while many of us were still shaking our heads, Kellyanne Conway was on MSNC talking to Chris Matthews and she issued a not too veiled threat to spill the beans on GOP politicians for sexually assaulting and harassing young women — those who are on the list of Republicans who won't support Donald Trump "because they all ride around on their high horse." (YEAH get down off your high horses! Like you're not all sexual predators too!)

Daily Wire - Kellyanne Conway Just Did Something Totally Disgusting

She told MSNBC, “I would talk to some of the members of Congress there when I was younger and prettier, them rubbing against girls, sticking their tongues down women’s throats who were uninvited, didn’t like it…you know it’s true. And some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won’t support Donald Trump because they all ride around on their high horse.”

This is repulsive.

If Kellyanne Conway has names to name, by all means, do it. Why is she shielding Republicans from charges of sexual harassment or assault? By not naming names, she slanders all Republicans who won’t back her man as sexual criminals. That’s morally disgusting.

I didn't find the video on YouTube to embed but you can view it at Politico.

This might be one of the lowest points of this election. I mean let's be perfectly clear about what Conway is doing here:

She's trying to blackmail GOP politicians to vote for her candidate with the threat of exposing them for sexual assaults and harassment that she knows about and is complicit in covering up.

Wow.

EDIT:

Found the clip on YouTube:

edit on 2016-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yeah i say that is BS. thats the problem with people that they overlook their own party bs.

if they are dirty then she is doing nobody including individual republicans a favor.

we need to flush all the $h1t in the dc toilet.

edit on 551031America/ChicagoTue, 11 Oct 2016 17:55:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what business as usual in a Trump administration will look like. Threats, intimation, you know, "negotiating". So what if the offensive behavior is repugnant, predatory or criminal - as long as the opportunity to capitalize on it is not lost?
edit on 10/11/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Isn't the failure to report a crime make the person an accessory after the fact?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well you and those of your ilk should be cheering her on!

I hate RINO's, and I am thoroughly enjoying seeing them act like the rats they truly are by selling out their constituency by selling out to the corporate lobbyists just as those in the Democrat party sells out their constituency to special interest groups!

Hell, all the kicking and screaming I see coming from the Progressive left about how things are not fair, yet all I see is them begging to those they should hate save them???? roflmao

The whole system is corrupt, I love watching the RINO rats scramble for dry earth as their ship sinks!

God himself couldn't write a script this entertaining!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well, there is only one thing that the Trump campaign has accomplished that I'm thankful for and that's the destruction of the Republican party.

Let it burn!

I predict the Libertarian party rises from Republican ashes to take its place.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
we need to flush all the $h1t in the dc toilet.

That's what's so infuriating and retarded about this election - Clinton/Trump, same/same. Yet the kool-aid drinkers on both sides will swear allegiance and excoriate the opposition like their candidate is an epic fairy tale hero.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

She's trying to blackmail GOP politicians to vote for her candidate with the threat of exposing them for sexual assaults and harassment that she knows about and is complicit in covering up.

No, she is blackmailing members of her own party by threatening to accuse them of sexual impropriety. Yes, this is how the Trump administration will look: long on threats, short on facts.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just to be clear.

The Trump scandal occurred when he was still a Democrat.

This was a democrat sex scandal by definition.

Trump was simply engaging in typical democrat behavior at the time but still nothing compared to real sexual assault commited by rapist Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

predict the Libertarian party rises from Republican ashes to take its place.

That is what I fear. Those that are calling themselves Libertarians lately seem to be the people that have become disenfranchised with the Republicans because they are not extreme enough.

We shall see.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Our ilk, would be cheering her on if she started naming names now...

But nope, like a good little dictator's side bitch, she decides that it's not worth doing unless they don't support Trump...

Which means if they eventually do, their crimes against women will go unheard.

Just another day in Lalaland.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump would be a combined worst of Nixon with Watergate, the worst of Johnson and Vietnam, with some kind of war, the worst of Reagan with an Iran Contra, and Reagan-like tax cutting for the rich, and the worst of Obama with drone murders, and the worst of Clinton with some kind of sexual abuse. Not to mention how he would use the office to enrich he and his friends

This is all what Trump's character indicates he would be.

He already has signaled his tyrannical and abusive nature by threatening Clinton with jail as he did a federal judge if he became president...Admitting he would abuse his power beyond any president has ever done.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just to be clear.

Trump was simply engaging in typical democrat behavior at the time but still nothing compared to real sexual assault commited by rapist Bill Clinton.

Call him a Democrat or a Republican, it doesn't matter.

It's the man that said what he said and did what he did.

Politics had nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
False headline as usual.

Her quote does not mention "GOP" or either political party.

She refers to members of congress in general.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just to be clear.

Democrats wouldn't have voted for Trump, so whether he was a D or R at the time is irrelevant because you arse lickers voted for him.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I think she is calling out double standards, not blackmailing anyone, but tomato tomato.

"Morally disgusting"!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, she is blackmailing members of her own party by threatening to accuse them of sexual impropriety. Yes, this is how the Trump administration will look: long on threats, short on facts.

Sexual MacArthyism. Seriously. This is foul stuff.

This is the attempted creation of a totalitarian state right in front of our eyes = and the tools used to maintain control are simple and cruel.

I'm beginning to feel sick every time this woman comes on the TV. Yeah, I know Clinton makes other people sick, and I have my reservations about her character, and certainly Bill's, but in the end, I will not vote for Herr Drumpf's terrifying American Nightmare.

- AB
edit on 11-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So after the 2nd Presidential Debate Sunday, while many of us were still shaking our heads, Kellyanne Conway was on MSNC talking to Chris Matthews and she issued a not too veiled threat to spill the beans on GOP politicians for sexually assaulting and harassing young women — those who are on the list of Republicans who won't support Donald Trump "because they all ride around on their high horse." (YEAH get down off your high horses! Like you're not all sexual predators too!)

Daily Wire - Kellyanne Conway Just Did Something Totally Disgusting

She told MSNBC, “I would talk to some of the members of Congress there when I was younger and prettier, them rubbing against girls, sticking their tongues down women’s throats who were uninvited, didn’t like it…you know it’s true. And some of them, by the way, are on the list of people who won’t support Donald Trump because they all ride around on their high horse.”

This is repulsive.

If Kellyanne Conway has names to name, by all means, do it. Why is she shielding Republicans from charges of sexual harassment or assault? By not naming names, she slanders all Republicans who won’t back her man as sexual criminals. That’s morally disgusting.

I didn't find the video on YouTube to embed but you can view it at Politico.

This might be one of the lowest points of this election. I mean let's be perfectly clear about what Conway is doing here:

Wow.

I saw this interview live after the debates.
I thin the article you are citing is blowing this way out of proportion. She is not holding people hostage if they don't back Trump. She is pointing out the faux outrage and the hypocrisy of some politicians when she knows they have done things as bad or worse than Trump.

The daily wire acts like she is just focused on Republicans who wont support trump, but I dont see that. She doesn't mention Republicans or democrats at first when she says she has seen politicians doing bad things. Then she says even some of the people not backing Trump did this.

This is not blackmail, its pointing out hypocrisy. She didn't say I will start naming names if people don't back Trump. She just said she knew they were hypocrites.

So lets say Kelly has experienced sexual assault or harassment. The Daily Wire is now going to attack her for how she chooses to handle that?

I think you have the story backwards. I think anyone attacking (like the Daily Wire) a potential victim just because they have political motivations is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sexual MacArtyism. Seriously. This is foul stuff.

This is the attempted creation of a totalitarian state right in front of our eyes = and the tools used to maintain control are simple and cruel.

I'm beginning to feel sick every time this woman comes on the TV. Yeah, I know Clinton makes other people sick, and I have my reservations about her character, and certainly Bill's, but in the end, I will not vote for Herr Drumpf's terrifying American Nightmare.

- AB

You're scared of one woman, while the press releases private information at their whim and fancy? Meanwhile, there is a Go Fund Me page collecting money to pay for the legal fees of those who break NDA agreements to expose Trump, and you're worried about Conway?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, there is only one thing that the Trump campaign has accomplished that I'm thankful for and that's the destruction of the Republican party.

Let it burn!

I predict the Libertarian party rises from Republican ashes to take its place.

One down, four or five to go.

Imagine politics with no parties.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join