It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic surgery to look like an extraterrestrial.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
How much money would it cost to have all hair on the body removed permantly, genitals removed, all teeth pulled, nose reduced, ears reduced, cranium enlarged and skin colored changed over to gray?

EASY!! Just ask Micheal Jackson, hes had all this done already.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
there was once a commercial on tv, i think MTV with a girl who looked like a grey but she had not this progeria-desease, but it might have been CGI, anyone remember this???

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
there was once a commercial on tv, i think MTV with a girl who looked like a grey but she had not this progeria-desease, but it might have been CGI, anyone remember this???

That wasn't the one for playstation or something was it?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can remember a Sci-Fi channel ad similar to this, I don't have Sci-Fi anymore so I can't see the ads...I miss Sci fi...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well for one, I can imagine it would be really painful to say the least.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
Come on Prophet! No where in the bible does it say - "though shalt have plastic surgery to look like an alien."

I think you should all check out his other extreme body modification thread in the religious conspiracies forum. There he says that to be a real Christian, one must be castrated.

here is the clincher!

Why the obsession with removal of genitals?
anyways, google the term 'nullo' and see if that's what you're into. Apoperantly you can do the operation yourself.

And yeah, I do think that someone will eventually do that ... all the alien thing, I mean. Many people already remove their own sexual thingies.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfYahweh

Good topic.....its been said for along time that in the era of CGI 'I won't believe any UFO image unless I see it with my own eyes or see a real live alien'.....in the era of plastic surgery that itself might not even be enough!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
actually, in responce to the first post.. not very much

if you've seen the new star trek movie, kirk is delivered by a woman that is a human/grey hybrid

the makeup was, fantastic

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join