It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic surgery to look like an extraterrestrial.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How much money would it cost to have all hair on the body removed permantly, genitals removed, all teeth pulled, nose reduced, ears reduced, cranium enlarged and skin colored changed over to gray?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why don't you go get it done and let us know!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is this something you have been considering for very long?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sounds to me like someone has severe personal problems. I sincerely hope noone has actually thought of doing that. It would probably cost a couple of hundred thousand bucks, and I hope you won't do it. That would be one of the things in life one would REALLY regret doing....

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is this something you have been considering for very long?

Nah I just thought of it today.

Why don't you go get it done and let us know!

It would be foolish to get all that work done without knowing how much it would cost. Besides I just wonder what the price tag would be on a plastic surgery job like that. I would never have enough money to do that anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
It would be foolish to get all that work done without knowing how much it would cost. Besides I just wonder what the price tag would be on a plastic surgery job like that. I would never have enough money to do that anyway.

Go on the reality show The Swan and you can get the work done for free. Just find out how much it would cost if FOX wasn't picking up the tab...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well, less than wat michael jackson paid

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
well, less than wat michael jackson paid

I knew I recognised the resembelanceeeywoonycy can't spell.... from somewhere! lol!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Damn! Someone beat me to the Micheal Jackson gag.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL .. I was just going to do a michael jackson one too

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If it could even be done I would think hundreds of thousands of dollars. Theres a guy thats trying to look like a tiger and has sent about that much money and his changes are modest to some of these.

Do you know how bad it would be to have genitals removed, all teeth pulled. I mean you have to wear a bag for your waste fluids and with no teeth you would only be able to eat puree food. Ive been to old folks homes trust me food in slurry form is not yummy.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I saw that tiger guy on a show somewhere. That was crazy!!! Just the tattoing of that design on his skin must have cost big bucks, not to mention the pain. There's that NY socialite lady, I can't remember her name, who has been having surgery to look like a cat. She's spent well over $100,000 by now, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Don't forget that if your not 4 - 5 ft tall you will need to have some of the bone in your legs taken out. You will also need almost all fat reserves taken out to become thinner too! lol

Why would you or someone else even consider doing this?

[edit on 1/23/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
sounds like another pointless, stupid thread. Aliens if they are strudying us they realize we are emotional, sometimes irrational creatures with some genuwine smart science. But they sound more fascinated with alot of emotional problems, social issues, need for power/materials, and lastly our keen survival of the fittest, territorial militarianism. A good example would be the indifferences between regions of the world, and certain countries. Literary we end up factioning ourselves off against others creating territories, governments, borders etc. Oh yeah and I forgot they have expressed interest in our sexual reproduction, which i assume is not how they 'get down'.

I could go on and on, but how do I get on the subject? I guess theres so many questions that need answering. They certainly must have alot to say about our behavior and nature, that is if they are case studying us.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lord finesse420]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How much money would it cost to have all hair on the body removed permantly, genitals removed, all teeth pulled, nose reduced, ears reduced, cranium enlarged and skin colored changed over to gray?

Far more than anyone looney enough to want to do so would probably have

www.heavensgate.com...

You are aware that this image if from the aliene suicide cult group right?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Go ahead, Prophet! Try it! Then when you're done, upload pics of yourself so we can all see!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There's allways this guy, the 'lizard man'. I've met him a number of times, interesting person, not as outspoken as one might expect from the tattoos and all.

bmeworld.com...

As far as I remember, he's had his teetch filed to points, is covered with scaley tattos, his fingernails are reinforced in some way, or at least are point and strong, his tounge is split, he as ear externders(tho i guess thats outside of the lizard thing) and he's also had surgically implanted spheres underneath his eyebrows, to give him that ridge. His 'next move' is to get a fleshy, boney, prehensile tail attached to his backside, but its not medically possible. The whole endavour is a supposedly something of a philosophical experiment, trying to 'explore' 'what it is to be human'. He used to infact be a philosophy TA, but I think that was before all this.

I say, if he wants to explore what it is to be human and be lizard like, he should cut off his ears. External ears are a mammalian trait. Tho, that would be extreme.

To become an alien, much of the same coudl be done, althought the big head would be a nastly little procedure, probably requireing skin grafts to extend the scalp. I suppose a dome could be attached over the scalp and held in with surgical screws and what not tho. I doubt that there is a surgeon out there that would actually remove a person's genitalia. Even removing a person's teeth seems rather unethical and unlikely.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Come on Prophet! No where in the bible does it say - "though shalt have plastic surgery to look like an alien."

I think you should all check out his other extreme body modification thread in the religious conspiracies forum. There he says that to be a real Christian, one must be castrated.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Don't forget you also need your skin tattood grey and have those black lenses firmly/permanently attached!

I'd say have a million on hand just in case, I don't think teeth removal would be necesary to fit the grey's look since some alledged skulls have teeth in them...

And for a removal of genitals, you could just have a cathater directly in your -insert medical term which I forgot here- so you can relieve your self...

I would definitly NOT recommend this...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This may be the closest anyone gets..

Deep

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join