It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's "Sexual Healing"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There was quite a long period in my life when I was in the employ of the United States Military.

If Trumps talk upset so many people, then after an afternoon at an NCO Club these same people would have had to have been hospitalized.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RedMenace16

More like they are the two big GOP "supporters" the press has been harping on all day.

But they are not big supporters ... only the press is using that to make people think they are.

Admit it, you are simply parroting what the press says.

Yep, Ryan and McCain, Trumps most outspoken supporters lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I have heard guys slip into that type of talk. It doesn't last for very long and it's rare, but it happens.

Now here's the thing ... I've heard women talk about guys like that too and the same thing applies.

I've never hear any guy saying how he goes up to married woman and grabs them by the vagina and breast and tries to kiss them without consent and bragging that he gets away with it because he's famous.

You must be around a lot of sexual super predators if this kind of speech is normal to hear.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I did say "in degrees" (varying).

I'm not buying this feigned outrage.

Although I suppose I did forget to mention Player Haters. As I've always said, most dudes are born player haters, and will go on to hate, that is until they themselves get player hated on and they gain some perspective. I suppose there are many out there that never had that happen.

Player Hater
someone who dislikes or resents or disapproves of a player (the term is used to criticize people who are jealous or who don't respect successful people).
-The only reason all this girls like to talk to Big John is he's a famous rapper(=rap star). –Shut up, stop being such a player hater! www.urbandictionary.com...

Now this isn't to condone what we heard there in Trump's showing off big talk (which could EASILY have been exaggerated, like telling 'fish tales'), and it was in no way 'presidential'.

My discussion here isn't even about Trump, per se, it's about this fake reaction we're seeing.

I suppose with 'male feminists' there might be some truth to the outrage, but for every one of these supposed types there's plenty more built right into Hillary's voter bloc that surely had mad props for the whole 'affair' here. Meanwhile, even of the 'adult player haters' that clawed their ears out over this, there's a reason player haters hate: JEALOUSY.

That last part there, I've been meaning to say for a while now is what half of the hate on Trump is really about: JEALOUSY. Now I'm glas I've saved this argument all this time!
You dont have to be honest with me, but I hope you all are at least honest with yourself.

edit on 11-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would just love to have seen the response if Obama had been the one quoted as saying these things. I can only imagine the outrage that would ensue.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Right... people think it's inappropriate to "move on" a married woman "like a bitch" and to "grab women right in the p***y" without hesitation... all because they are jealous.

Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I have heard guys slip into that type of talk. It doesn't last for very long and it's rare, but it happens.

Now here's the thing ... I've heard women talk about guys like that too and the same thing applies.

In the circles you travel, does this type of talk include discussion about trying to bang a married woman? And is it often followed up by a real world example where one of your buds spots an attractive woman and immediately launches into kiss mode?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I did say "in degrees" (varying).

I'm not buying this feigned outrage.

I'm right with you there! my mouth lifts at the corners when I read some

of those posts... I do wonder like you the about the degrees! the more

spiteful etc?.....

A bit like religious zealots preaching 'good' then in their own time doing the

devils work? but hey! that doesn't count.

Now this isn't to condone what we heard there in Trump's showing off big talk (which could EASILY have been exaggerated, like telling 'fish tales'), and it was in no way 'presidential'.

That just brings to mind that a young girl of the swinging sixties, with its

free sex and rock and roll slept with as many *stars* as she could (I dare say

it wasn't that hard) then wrote a book including every one of them!!

edit on 12-10-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join