It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's "Sexual Healing"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What I riot I've had watching folks respond to this Trump "hot mic" thing. This is America... Which means what's that far more asburd than the initial subject is the feigned 'Reverse-Virtue Signalling' we're witnessing from the male community. This being America, surely we already have a spot on case study for just this kind of thing, right?

Yep! Behold, the Tiger Woods 'sex addiction' / 'sex scandal' (is a precise analog to this 'Scandal'), Which South park lampooned society's reaction to it in their episode: "Sexual Healing" (S14E01).

So now with this Trump 'Scandal', we've got all the usual Trump Hater suspects all chirping 'GOTCHA'! We've got people like Paul Ryan acting all aghast. If it were just a celebrity athlete we'd have all the same kinds of articles and discourse as we had with Tiger, a pure sequel, but instead we have a POTUS hopeful in the final phase of the election cycle with hitpieces being heralded by a biased Criminal Media. Therefore, all we might expect to see trumpeted the loudest by said Criminal media are more hitpieces to polish off their long running smear campaign.

In light of this reality TV show debacle, lets just rehash South Park's episode.

Sadly, Comedy Central no longer has the full episodes up in the South Park website, but you can pull it up on Hulu, $2 on Youtube, etc.

I can add a little piece of the transcript to wet your appetite. The following is the main plot opening segment, that follows the opening segment of the subplot (their parody of Tiger Woods EA video game in light of the scandal).

[Center for Disease Control and Prevention - the CDC - day. A table full of experts and doctors is assembled on the top floor]
Chairman: I've gathered you together here because you are the best minds our country has to offer. As you've all seen on the news, our country is facing a major crisis, and we need to find out what's causing it. [the men glance at each other] Why? Why are rich successful men suddenly going out and trying to have sex with lots of women?
Expert 1: [with mustache and black coat] Tiger Woods was only the most prevalent, but our data shows that the numbers are growing. David Letterman and before that, Bill Clinton. There's a pattern here, people.
Expert 2: [with mustache and midnight blue coat] Why would a man who's famous and makes tons of money use that and have sex with lots of different women? [glances at the woman to his left, then looks ahead again]
Chairman: [stands up] Aand these rich celebrities have perfectly good wives at home. Why would they even think of sex with others? Dammit! [pounds the table with his right fist, but manages only a soft blow] I want answers!
Expert 3: [balding, with lab coat] We believe that it may be an outbreak of sex addiction, sir.
Chairman: [sits down] Sex a-who-who?
Expert 4: [glasses and lab coat] It's a new phenomena we don't completely understand yet, but it... seems to make people... different. Of course, we all know the normal healthy male thinks only of sex occasionally and has no desire for sex with multiple partners. [the other men murmur in agreement]
Expert 5: Definitely true.
Chairman: Yes, we all know that, go on.
Expert 4: But in the sex addict, their entire lives are consumed with thoughts of wanting more and more. The mere sight of an attractive woman could... can make them think about sex with her.
Expert 6: [with fat cheeks] But what about love? How could tons of fame and money make you forget about love? [looks at the woman to his right]
Chairman: What could be causing this outbreak of sexual addiction?
Expert 7: [black] It could be caused by something in the water supply. Uh, perhaps even by - global warming.
Expert 8: [Japanese ancestry] Or cooling.
Expert 9: Yes
Expert 7: If.so, then the disease could start to affect our children
Chairman: That does it! [pounds the table softly] I want health screening at all our nation's schools! We need to find out if any young people might be carrying this disease.
southpark.wikia.com...

So what they did was frame the episode around how the national discourse had been framed around this notion where the men were all like 'they couldn't believe it' that Tiger would bang hot chicks despite being married to a hot chick.

So in the episode, to solve this 'emergency' of a 'national mystery' 'all' the men of the nation set about targeting the initial explanation of it being caused by sex addiction, while the mystery still persists to the point where even President Obama leads the hunt for the 'real' culprit.

The South Park creators brilliance in this episode can be seen on many levels, right through to the end where the men all manage to keep their composure in their act of innocence aside from a few instances involving the phrases "we have a turd in the punchbowl", and "blabber mouth". I can't say much else about this without plot spoiling the episode into ruin, but suffice to say one of their funniest scenes of all time is included, while all throughout there are a great many references that are spot on for this election, this new election scandal situation, and many others that are great fodder specific here to ATS. Who can name them all???

Now to respond direct to the issue, puh-lease people!

What was it that Jesus said, again? Let me restate it paraphrasing for "Cheeto Jesus": "let he who has never tried to show off by talking crude & dirty about hot chicks while hanging with the guys throw the first stone".

Although for each dude it comes in degrees, which can vary from situation to audience, it's what dudes do.

Get real, dudes!

I mean, come, on! I recall even during the teenage years teenage chicks I delt with half of them already knew this kind of thing I can say first hand (where it's not like it some some thing of mine to go around asking them). They already know, dudes! Give up the act. The longer and harder anyone tries to run with the charade the more absurd it becomes.

Demagoging is just tedious. All the political stage is a circus. Enjoy the show! It'll keep you honest and you'll sleep better for it.

Okay, fine, I'll add one PLOT SPOILER:

Bill Clinton in the sex addiction group therapy sessions speaking about cigars...

PS: As an added note... This funny remix tape of Tiger's apology speech actually speaks an odd bit of social justice towards all the of the hypocrites and vicarious paparazzi vulture society demonstrated themselves to be in making an enduring National Enquirer spectacle out of this election:

-IIB

edit on 11-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I forgot to add...

At about 24 hours after the the 2 stories broke, I counted about 10 threads having to do with the Hillary leak (which contains multiple spin off stories), while I counted about 15 threads mostly specific to the Trump 'hot mic' tape. Now this wasn't EVERY thread that mentioned the tape (like those calling it out as BS hypemongering), nope, nor similiar spinoff stories (involving pagents, Howard Stern, etc). These were threads quite specific to the original tape, all of which are specifically about blasting Trump mostly by "Democrat's" (basically the same handful of people). Talk about ATS turning tabloid! Do note that the Trump Tape broke about 1 hour following the Hillary leak, clearly landing the story itself in the orchestrated timed-release DAMAGE CONTROL domain.
edit on 11-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"let he who has never tried to show off by talking crude & dirty about hot chicks while hanging with the guys throw the first stone".

Okay.

He is a creep.

A loud, vapid, bloviating, monstrous, authoritarian creep.

Does this mean I'm a beta?..
Oh damn and I really wanted to impress the guys here.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You keep saying only Trump haters are making this a big deal, some of Trumps most outspoken supporters have asked Trump step down or they pulled their endorsement.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You keep saying only Trump haters are making this a big deal, some of Trumps most outspoken supporters have asked Trump step down or they pulled their endorsement.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Name them!

Those who are so called pulling out never supported him in the first place or are facing a tough election in the districts the represent.

I know, that was just your opinion and you don't have anything to back up what you just said. Am I right?

Astroturf ‘Outrage Machine’ of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton
edit on 11-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Name them!

Those who are so called pulling out never supported him in the first place or are facing a tough election in the districts the represent.

I know, that was just your opinion and you don't have anything to back up what you just said. Am I right?

Astroturf ‘Outrage Machine’ of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton

Dude are you really that ignorant and clueless? Go do some damn homework and get off Breitbart and Fox News for once in your life.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Where are the names?

You made the statement not me, so who is ignorant?

edit on 11-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you're referring to Ryan and McCain as big supporters, maybe you forgot that Ryan had to be coaxed into endorsing him and Trump ticked McCain off early on with his war hero comments. The only reason McCain pretended to come around was to get Trump to help him defeat a stiff primary challenger. Now that he this happens and McCain calculates that he doesn't need Trump anymore, he chucks him under the bus which he's always wanted to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Where are the names?

Nowhere, there is no names I just came up with it in my sooper dooper imagination.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Where are the names?

Nowhere, there is no names I just came up with it in my sooper dooper imagination.

Color me surprised! CTR for the win, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you're referring to Ryan and McCain as big supporters, maybe you forgot that Ryan had to be coaxed into endorsing him and Trump ticked McCain off early on with his war hero comments. The only reason McCain pretended to come around was to get Trump to help him defeat a stiff primary challenger. Now that he this happens and McCain calculates that he doesn't need Trump anymore, he chucks him under the bus which he's always wanted to do.

Y

Yes I'm referring to two of his most outspoken supporters McCain and Ryan lol, that's them.

How did you know? Was it when I mentioned some of his biggest supporters it immediately came to mind McCain and Ryan right?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Where are the names?

Color me surprised! CTR for the win, right?

Yep, you caught me! Soros was hiring so I applied and here I am!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No thank you, OP, I will NOT have what you are having... I'll have a side of outrage, instead.

Although I like Southpark, maybe you should see their newest season to form your opinions about Trumpenstein, if hard news is too boring for you.

Annnd... being a guy, no thank you to the notion that all guys are that scummy... we aren't... and forcing yourself on anyone, or bragging about it, is sick, sick behavior ... generally indicating a serious deficiency.

So ... EWWWW. There are plenty of actual Banana Republics for Trump supporters to immigrate to and set up their fascist dictatorship of stupidity.. . though most of the third world hellholes are even too sophisticated for Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
No thank you, OP, I will NOT have what you are having... I'll have a side of outrage, instead.

Although I like Southpark, maybe you should see their newest season to form your opinions about Trumpenstein, if hard news is too boring for you.

Annnd... being a guy, no thank you to the notion that all guys are that scummy... we aren't... and forcing yourself on anyone, or bragging about it, is sick, sick behavior ... generally indicating a serious deficiency.

So ... EWWWW. There are plenty of actual Banana Republics for Trump supporters to immigrate to and set up their fascist dictatorship of stupidity.. . though most of the third world hellholes are even too sophisticated for Trump.

I've seriously been thinking that, they hate everyone, everyone hates them. If they don't like it here don't try and destroy all the progress we done in tha last few hundred years.

They're free to leave this country whenever they want.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Listen, people do understand that men talk about women. But I've never said anything remotely like the stuff Trump said in that recording, unless it was directly to my wife! :-)

I cannot imagine hanging out with the guys talking about how I just pop a tic-tac and start grabbing women by the junk. Seriously, the guy is mentally challenged.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

More like they are the two big GOP "supporters" the press has been harping on all day.

But they are not big supporters ... only the press is using that to make people think they are.

Admit it, you are simply parroting what the press says.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I have heard guys slip into that type of talk. It doesn't last for very long and it's rare, but it happens.

Now here's the thing ... I've heard women talk about guys like that too and the same thing applies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I heard he hates puppies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Christianity Today - Speak Truth to Trump

And therefore it is completely consistent that Trump is an idolater in many other ways. He has given no evidence of humility or dependence on others, let alone on God his Maker and Judge. He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn. He is, in short, the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool.

Not only that but ...

Enthusiasm for a candidate like Trump gives our neighbors ample reason to doubt that we believe Jesus is Lord. They see that some of us are so self-interested, and so self-protective, that we will ally ourselves with someone who violates all that is sacred to us—in hope, almost certainly a vain hope given his mendacity and record of betrayal, that his rule will save us.

I will only add that it has been a long, long, long time since I have agreed wholeheartedly (well, 98% wholeheartedly) with Christianity Today.

Maybe there is hope left in this country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join